Beyblade Random Thoughts

Is your RS very aggressive 0.0 ?
Am i the only one who thinks the red/blue rock Giraffe is kinda neat despite its colors sorta clashing? Also has anyone ever looked at the gemios face on the torch gemios and notice it looks slightly different from the evil gemios face?
When I was younger, my mam gave my original collection to charity (all that was left was a gaia dragoon SM and a I think a left EG) makes me wonder where those beys are now.
(Feb. 19, 2012  9:52 PM)Poseidon Wrote: When I was younger, my mam gave my original collection to charity (all that was left was a gaia dragoon SM and a I think a left EG) makes me wonder where those beys are now.

They are either in the hands of people who truly care about them who let them be what they are freely...worse case scenario is they are with a spoiled brat who breaks them in 3 seconds...
(Feb. 19, 2012  9:27 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: My inferno byxis ch120RS from a double pack just (edit: KO'ED) a basalt horogium.
in a hasbro stadium.

>inferno
>vs basalt
> hasbro stadium
> ko'ed

what the carp?
It happens. I can easily make legend bey KO a basalt Horogeum in a max stampede (No craters) when i actually do a good launch.

It is 100%? Nope, but it's enough to where I know it's just luck.

Warning: Omega12 does not condone the use of legend wheels outside of using them for fun, serious butthurt may occur when you lose because you decided to use these wheels.

I just battled my dad and he actualy was pretty good XD
@kbuno- Eh, nothing special in that, tbh. Those beys do get lucky KOs. Smile
Even if Inferno Libra CH120RS is seemingly a mismatched combo, it would certainly get lucky KOs at times.
Come on! Even Dark Wolves and Storm Capricornes get KOs!
Is it me or does it get old when my mother and sister cannot pronounce lacerta i mean cmon its not hard once ya hear it also i feel regret wanna know why? I wanna kick my own butt back in the past for not getting into beyblade.
Nothing wrong in that... Parents do tend to not know the correct pronunciation of 'toys'. Tongue_out

@Shab- As I read through your post, I was astounded. It was SO true...
But, it came like a passing cloud... I profusely 'felt' what you were trying to say, but it was only until I finished reading your post. Tongue_out

First off, the Metal System was nice. But I hated almost all of those, except for Quetzalcoatl! Joyful_2
I completely agree to what you said about Season 1 and 2 of Hybrid Wheel System. Yes there were a few bad eggs (such as Thermal Lacerta, which never formed an impression of a lizard, as far as my visualizing ability is concerned Tongue_out), but they were well detailed.
The Maximum series did take the Beyblading community on a whirl! The designs were more than just impressive! Basalt actually looked like a clock-tower (only if the spiral staircase would have continued right through the track Tongue_out), and Hell Kerbecs was Gasp
Then 4D...
I fell in LOVE with these, to be honest. The extremely well-molded parts, high detailing, good performance, etc did impress me! Eee
Big Bang actually showed feathers, to represent Pegasus' wings!
Death Quetzalcoatl had those impressive Fangs and Scales which signified the purpose of different modes!

OK, the completely circular ones weren't THAT impressive though. Tongue_out

Well, I am not completely disagreeing to what you said. What you said is completely true!
I am just sharing my thoughts on that matter! Grin
Random thought, does any of u guys consider beyblades more then toys?
I do not see why anyone would or should - they are toys. Part of a hobby. Beyond that, perhaps, collectibles at best - sentimental momentos of childhood if you're old enough to've moved beyond childhood.
this may sound lame but Its more then a toy for me
I think the existence of this whole website is proof that it is not "just a toy" ...
So Zero-G is next right because on beywiki it goes BB-126 to BBG-01
(Feb. 20, 2012  10:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think the existence of this whole website is proof that it is not "just a toy" ...

Beyblade, as an entity, is more than a toy.

Beyblades, as items, are toys that are part of a hobby. They obviously cannot be treated as anything but toys, physically.
(Feb. 20, 2012  11:13 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: So Zero-G is next right because on beywiki it goes BB-126 to BBG-01

Yes, just read my posts ...

Hazel Wrote:Beyblades, as items, are toys that are part of a hobby. They obviously cannot be treated as anything but toys, physically.

No, obviously it would be really odd if Beyblades were used for something else, hah.
Yesterday, I traded my little cousin an aries clear wheel and two faces for a metal face. XD
Well, your cousin has no idea what he traded, then. Considering you got an MF for 2 normal faces and a worthless clear wheel...
So I was playing around with my new Torch Gemios and my Vulcan Horuseus, and I just realized. Gemios is literally the perfect CW for Vulcan.

So why did we choose Horuseus and Byxis over Gemios? I mean, Byxis provides the uneven weight distribution thing, along with Horuseus, but Gemios does that and completely exposes Vulcan's contact points. Try it for yourselves, I wish I had used this instead of Horuseus. It seems to do better than Horuseus as well when I did testing against stamina (obviously, it's stamina but the KOs were noticeably more powerful for the same amount of recoil on Gemios than on Horuseus).
(Feb. 21, 2012  7:19 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: So I was playing around with my new Torch Gemios and my Vulcan Horuseus, and I just realized. Gemios is literally the perfect CW for Vulcan.

So why did we choose Horuseus and Byxis over Gemios? I mean, Byxis provides the uneven weight distribution thing, along with Horuseus, but Gemios does that and completely exposes Vulcan's contact points. Try it for yourselves, I wish I had used this instead of Horuseus. It seems to do better than Horuseus as well when I did testing against stamina (obviously, it's stamina but the KOs were noticeably more powerful for the same amount of recoil on Gemios than on Horuseus).

Gemios is a terrible CW for Vulcan.

Juts out just in front of the contact points, ruins it.

Was popular but then we realised it sucked.
The only place where mine seems to jut out is on top of Vulcan near the contact points though...Not nearly close enough to disturb it from what I'm checking right now.
That's right where it hits stuff bro.

Believe me, I tried it, I bought a gemios to try it and was very disappointed.
Yeah, it looks like it is perfect, but if you do battles just to observe, Gemios makes quite a bit of contact. Of the Clear Wheels I have, I've found Horuseus and Escolpio to be best.
"Once there was this kid who got into an accident and couldn't come to school, but when he finally came back, his hair had turned from black into bright white..." needless to say the creators of beyblade were listening to some mid 90's alternative radio when the came up with King.
Crash Test Dummies, such an epic song...