Beyblade Random Thoughts

Anime & Manga Random Thoughts belong in that topic, not this one.
EDIT: I have been corrected.

I think I'll have to order a start dash set =/

PREDICTION TIME! Shinobi Salamander has a Switch 145, and a WB tip.
Nope.
W145=Unknown.
Giant ring in cross-system pic: CF.
I'm still wondering how you can say that, and how a tip that wide would be practical at all?
Remember: The stadium likes to sway, and that is really helpful agression wise.
IT'll send either itself or the other bey packing.
Watch the newest Zero-G video, it shows Samurai Ifraid and another bey battling...
Man, it is so entertaining to watch.
IKR?
It really excites me every time I see it. I can't wait to get Zero-G, especially that stadium. ♥
I do enjoy the new previews that Takara Tomy shoves in our faces and guys Hobby Japan has BBG 01 through 05 for sale plus three special sets aswell check their site and you'll see what I'm talking about Smile. Can't wait to test them.
That is OkinawamTS's website, and he has posted those deals in his Selling topic here.
i finally got flash sagittario
Alright reggie yi!!! I'm soon going to own the some of the new Zero G beys Smile.
(Feb. 23, 2012  5:32 AM)reggie yi Wrote: i finally got flash sagittario

(Feb. 23, 2012  6:03 AM)spiralcapricorn Wrote: Alright reggie yi!!! I'm soon going to own the some of the new Zero G beys Smile.

Recent Purchases guys....
Hey Guys What is the best bey for Defence?
(Feb. 23, 2012  2:26 PM)BeatLynxEpic Wrote: Hey Guys What is the best bey for Defence?

Read the competitive metal fight beyblade combinations topic in the advanced forum, but first, read your introductory PM, which will tell you the correct place to ask questions and how to find answers for basic questions like this in future.
Haha, I just watched a youtube video and people were posting comments like "I could beat you with my fury Capricorn and my sol blaze ."
HAHA XD!! That's perfect, Sol Blaze and Fury Capricorn are BOTH horrible and I have better beys that could beat them even if I was sleeping.
No offense to all the admins and everyone, but don't you think it's time for a "Beyblade Random Thoughts #2?" I mean, we're already on the 1031th page.
No, we only made new topics for the other important threads because there were issues with their post counters and we were hoping that it would resolve them to restart them at zero. That issue is generally managed right now though, so there is no need.
Ah, my Ultimate DX Set got here today. Just in time for the tournament tomorrow. Smile
I'll try not to SPAM MF-H Duo BD145RB, but knowing myself there's no way I can prefent that.
Hopefully I can get in some testing for it over the weekend.

(Sorry if that second bit belonged in Organized Play Random Thoughts; I'll remove that part if need be)
spiralcapricorn
Some other comments: "Yo I have something better then your beys not l-drago because I have him but the other one my bey is stronger it is rock aquario and an unknown bey." Rock aquario? what? ROCK?
"my thunder leone will defeate anyone who stands in his way" thunder leone Gb145bs.. Thunder? Really?
"my twisted gravity Pegasus could easily destroy them both" This is one of the "what the carp are you talking about you noob" moments.
"dude nice fight but my ray stricker could woope them" You spelled striker wrong.

Noobs on youtube.
Please do not glean the mistaken impression that this thread, or anywhere on this forum, really, is for openly mocking people who are misinformed through no fault of their own.

They're children enjoying their hobby the way they want to. Grow up.
Sorry Hazel.

Anyways, hasbro's halfpipe stadium can't keep beys in like planned, they keep on jumping out xD
I definitely want stealth battlers, now...
After one night of thought, I spent the morning putting my Driger and Beat Lynx Stickers in.

I haven't done the bit chips in all of the Beys (like I will do Beat Lynx's face, printed stickers look cooler), Driger F's grey sticker part (you know, 'that' one), the Neo G Winder (because the original winder broke) and will be working on Driger S stickers

You wouldn't regret getting them Hazel, they're quite fun.
If I were you, I'd avoid the Kerbecs one - it looks nice, but in all honesty it just sucks, hah. My favorite is teh Pegasus Jumper, it can KO something from a hit at the beginning of a battle, or one at the very end. Stealth Battlers are quite entertaining. Joyful_3
Rai
I'm gonna try to get the L-Drago one or the pegasus one, they sound fun Joyful_2