Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 23, 2012  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: BlackWingAngel, half of translating is interpretation, and what you just did was a very stupid translation you have no idea about. It also has nothing to do with what the picture shows.

Oh dear, I'm sorry, I thought I was trying to be helpful.
(Jan. 23, 2012  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo, if it involves a translation, you should know that I already gave you all that needed to be known. And yes, I had already posted that it might be part of the Zero G series ...

BlackWingAngel, half of translating is interpretation, and what you just did was a very stupid translation you have no idea about. It also has nothing to do with what the picture shows.

By the way, the Face mark's "horns" are not normal at all, they look more like wings in the close-up. That is what made me think that it was not a sort of Bull Face.
True, I should trust your judgement. But some people (like myself) like to see things with their own eyes, in that desperate hope that they may find something that the legendary Kai-V might have missed XD That is even ore unlikely; when you add in the fact that you know how to read Japanese, while we are left struggling to make sense of a 5 second computers language auto-correct.

Although, I may be wrong but I do not remember you saying anything about this new bey being part of the "Zero G" series. That could just mean you were smart enough to not bother to speculate about things that are not confirmed Smile

If those "horns" are "wings"... God help us I have no idea what that monstrosity is Chocked_2
(Jan. 23, 2012  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, the Face mark's "horns" are not normal at all, they look more like wings in the close-up. That is what made me think that it was not a sort of Bull Face.

Oh yes, I agree to that!
The first impression I formed of that Face was of the Hawkgirl from the Justice League series...

But of course, it is still quite confusing. Confused
(Jan. 23, 2012  2:50 PM)BlackWingAngel Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2012  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: BlackWingAngel, half of translating is interpretation, and what you just did was a very stupid translation you have no idea about. It also has nothing to do with what the picture shows.

Oh dear, I'm sorry, I thought I was trying to be helpful.

It's okay, although it was erroneous I still found your post to be delightfully speculative. I think a google translation's not the best path but hey, guessing is half the fun!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid880337

There is no speculative content in what BlackWingAngel posted ... Omega Dragonis 85XF is obviously a whole other Beyblade, and that picture was just indeed shown in the "Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide", but also in the latest CoroCoro issue. Omega Dragonis has nothing to do with this new Beyblade ...
For future reference- Guys, if you would notice, the title; Drago varnish Omega 85XF in this case, is a link. Should we care to click that, all confusions will be sorted out. Smile
And of course, with Kai-V around, nothing could go wrong quite easily...
Awwwww, I just felt bad for the poor guy after he was put down so I tried cheering him up, but yeah, it clearly isn't Omega Dragonis. The face mark you posted looks like a side shot of a lion's head to me.
I currently have forty-six Beyblades, with two that should come soon. Go beyond my neutral words and pokerface : I am excited.
Wow. I honestly thought you would have more. Since you're Kai-V.

I'm not sure how many I have though. I will be taking a picture, and hopefully I can get the Rose Gold face.
46 is a ton of beyblades dude. I only have like 15, soon to be 25
Well, I wonder how many I've got though...I'm taking pictures.
I have 50 and 1 Grin

jan
The page that was linked is the page that I translated in my earlier post. It didn't solve anything Wink
I have more beys than Kai-V, that is scary. Now if only I was competitive and not so casual about blading.
I spend my money quite wisely, hah.
(Jan. 24, 2012  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I spend my money quite wisely, hah.

That's the difference right there. I do not. all of my money goes to beyblades and beyblade accessories.

EDIT: no not really, I ahve a pretty strict budget for beyblades.
Looking back on some of my past purchases from a while ago (Night Virgo, Rock Orso, etc.), I realize that, had I saved my money on something competitive, I'd be in a much better place right now.
Though, I didn't join here until 6 months after I got into MFB, so.
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:13 AM)Primal Wrote: Looking back on some of my past purchases from a while ago (Night Virgo, Rock Orso, etc.), I realize that, had I saved my money on something competitive, I'd be in a much better place right now.
My little saying:
Buy what you want, not what you need.
Are Beyblade YouTube videos getting more popular or something? A couple weeks ago, my brother saw that on the iPod, one of the weekly top viewed videos was a Beyblade one, and just today when I opened YouTube, a DrigerGT video was on the front page. (And not in the "Recommended for You", haha)
LOL, you know what would be kinda cool?
Ok, so you know all that talk about the colored wheels and parts on beybladebattles?
So what if they sold those parts seperately?
They should have little "booster packs" with the metal wheels inside them, and another pack with all the tracks and tips, and a last pack with all the CWs and faces.
(Jan. 24, 2012  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I spend my money quite wisely, hah.

Heh! If that's the case, I am probably the wisest when it comes to spending money. Tongue_out
Its been a year and almost a month since I am on here, and I've managed to buy just 4 beys.
If this continues, I think I'll take around 12 years to finally get a Rose Gold... Tongue_out

But well, just so that I do not disrupt your excitement, I would love to see your collection; once you get to the 50 mark. Smile

Yeah I only have a few beys. Serious

... I try not to think about how much I spend on spinning tops.
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:33 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:13 AM)Primal Wrote: Looking back on some of my past purchases from a while ago (Night Virgo, Rock Orso, etc.), I realize that, had I saved my money on something competitive, I'd be in a much better place right now.
My little saying:
Buy what you want, not what you need.

yeah i got most of the legand bey cause their interresting to fiddle around with

hah i have more beys then kai-v that just feels weird Uncertain really weird its not natural
(Jan. 24, 2012  9:44 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah I only have a few beys. Serious

... I try not to think about how much I spend on spinning tops.

Few?!
If that is what you call few, mine can be negligible for you. Tongue_out

As for me, I try not to remind myself how less I spend on spinning tops. Tongue_out
I kid, I'm very happy with my collection. I should get around to photographing my plastics some time but then I'd have to take apart combinations and stuff... I must find some better storage for them too, especially the few I have just for display.
I don't care what you do, just get me a Dragoon V2 pic from your collection. Supaburn
And of course I know you joked there. XD
I'd certainly faint when I read that someone is unhappy with a collection like that...