Beyblade Random Thoughts

If you come out of nowhere without knowing the history of those fancy nicknames in the community, of course you would find it completely alienating. Just understand that some things happened in the past, which have led us to a point where we simply want no nicknames to be associated with "special combinations", to maintain a healthy atmosphere.

And no, th!nk did not almost get warned. He would not have been warned ...
Is that good friend of yours Lee/ldajams on here? Either way, that belongs in recent purchases in the bey marketplace forum. Very nice purchases though! Smile
(Jan. 19, 2012  3:11 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Is that good friend of yours Lee/ldajams on here? Either way, that belongs in recent purchases in the bey marketplace forum. Very nice purchases though! Smile

Ohhh my bad dude, I figured that my reaction of extreme joy on purchasing those beyblades was a random thought, but you're right! Random beyblade thought then: I remember a decade ago when I used to believe in bitbeasts!

Edit: And yeah, Lee's the man! Very astute Wink

SonoKong is releasing Duo Uranus, LDrago Guardian and Wing Pegasis bundled with the RC stadium. It's quite strange in a way. Maybe the stadium should be tested after all.
So they aren't releasing Duo etc. as starters? That's kinda good IMO, it means that we won't have a metagame entirely made up of DuoBD145CS and DuoTH170CS combo's like I feared.
I wanted to buy it recently, but it only came in a set with Fang Leone and some other Beyblades which I already had. For BB-121 Beyblades though, I might bother.
(Jan. 19, 2012  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I wanted to buy it recently, but it only came in a set with Fang Leone and some other Beyblades which I already had. For BB-121 Beyblades though, I might bother.

If it was the lack of good beyblades that put you off, you'd be wanting to buy that. Duo is awesome (and the other beys are reasonably competitive too), and if you're lucky enough to get a heavier than average Duo from sonokong, no amount of poor launching will prevent you from finally winning an official match! Tongue_out_wink
You know how to interest me.
Aw no! I wanted those as starters!
I hope the RC stadium pack would not be as pricey as Ultimate DX Set. :\
Otherwise, EPIC FAIL.

We are counting on you, Hasbro!
Wait, the Sonokong Duo mold is sometimes heavier?

Dang it, time to get lucky on that. *prays for good luck*

Anyway, my RDF..I use it on my Diablo Nemesis 125RDF. Whenever VariAres hits it, or sometimes some other Bey, it will start spinning crazily like it's on XF, and knock itself out of the stadium.

Does anyone have this problem? I'm just curious as to what's causing it. Because if this keeps happening, I'm scared to use RDF anymore...I don't want to lose in a stadium out. I think it's because it starts spinning on the plastic part, but it hasn't had this problem before Uncertain
SonoKong has not released Duo yet, so no, it might not be heavier at all.
(Jan. 19, 2012  2:06 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2012  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I wanted to buy it recently, but it only came in a set with Fang Leone and some other Beyblades which I already had. For BB-121 Beyblades though, I might bother.

If it was the lack of good beyblades that put you off, you'd be wanting to buy that. Duo is awesome (and the other beys are reasonably competitive too), and if you're lucky enough to get a heavier than average Duo from sonokong, no amount of poor launching will prevent you from finally winning an official match! Tongue_out_wink

But what about this one?

It seems as if he's implying that Duo was already released from Sonokong ...?

Although, I'm just praying now that the Duo I get is heavier..and not lighter than normal.
You just do not understand the way th!nk phrased that sentence ...
You certainly jump to some wild conclusions Uncertain

We were discussing this post:
(Jan. 19, 2012  1:19 PM)Uwik Wrote: SonoKong is releasing Duo Uranus, LDrago Guardian and Wing Pegasis bundled with the RC stadium. It's quite strange in a way. Maybe the stadium should be tested after all.

And I merely reference a heavier Duo based on the apparent trend of sonokong releasing beyblades with greater weight variations. Frankly "luck" implies, at least, that there is no certainty involved.

Also, your RDF has probably worn down to a point where that scraping is an issue, especially if you're using it on something as heavy as diablo regularly.
Ah carp. Looks like I'll have to get that Ray Unicorno for that CS tip..

I'll probably have to put RDF on Duo then...if it still can be used.

I must reconsider using RDF on Diablo..
Bad for you if someone chips in to say that your RDF is almost illegal for use.
Oops! That someone turned out to be me! Gasp

But yeah, if an RDF moves around as fast as an XF; then it is either illegal, or your launch is insane...
I'd think it'd be fine for a few more uses, it's only when hit hard and on an imbalanced wheel it goes crazy. Actually, it's about time we start seeing the behaviour of worn RDF's now... Wouldn't go testing with it though. Uncertain

If you have TH170, Ryu-X, MF-H Duo Aquario TH170RDF is quite a nice combo.
This makes me believe that RDF seems to be a more complex form of CS, which exhibits different behavioral patterns.
I wonder why such rubber-plastic hybrid Defense tips have such weird behavioral patterns.... :\
In materials (if not in dimensions) it is the opposite of CS with rubber on the bottom and plastic on the outside. I would have liked to have seen the RDF tip without the plastic - or at least with the plastic ring stopping higher up - as it would have given a much more interesting shift from more aggressive movement to less aggressive movement IMO.
Actually, I'll be grabbing a bunch of Random Booster 7's for myself and the shop, so I'm bound to have a TH170 for myself.

I was rather hoping to make a defense combo with Duo...since it seems to outclass Death. And I'm not up for buying another DX Set for two Duos.
My problem with using my RDF at all right now is that it is a fast-wearing tip with what appears to be an exceptionally short life span, and it costs $25~ to replace it... I love the tip a lot, it's absolutely an improvement over RSF and RS for TH170 and BD145 combos, but I just cannot justify using it at all...
OK, another proof that TAKARA-TOMY does not approve of what Hasbro does (the first being the additional weight to Clash and Cloud as well as the different names) : they make a whole page to tell the Japanese kids about the products the rest of the world gets and there is not one word or picture of the horrible stadiums Hasbro has, hah.

http://i44.tinypic.com/muty1f.jpg
LOL, if it was "Look at the really carpy packs and launchers they have!", it'd be really hilarious.
So they chose a picture of a faceoff pack to provide humor in a vague joke? Polarizing in reverse? Faceoff packages allow you to get the important Beyblades without sacrificing the ability to obtain a random combo (not in booster obviously) Bey as a bonus.

Really would love a faceoff pack from TT. It'd save me money on random boosters. :\

EDIT:

Also, involve the possibility of sounding like the scum shaming anime fanbases when flaunting your differences...
I hate how Hasbro makes such a big deal about gimmicks. I hate to see what they will do when they release
4D beys