Beyblade Random Thoughts

Dont you hate it when someone says they think that beyblade is carp but when you go to thier house they have alot of beyblades and they say theve had them when they were children and dont buy or play with them. And then you see a beyblade that came out like 2 days ago and they use an excuse like 'there my brothers or sisters when its there's and they play with it. Why cant they just admit there into beyblade. In my whole lif i only knew one person who was 15 and admitted he was into beyblade and he was my friend soeikan who had every beyblade in the world and he got me into beyblade by giving me my forst beyblade draciel mbf(metal ball defencer)
I mean first- not forst
Okay yeah cool bro.

On other things....

I totally like the teal R145 and JB put together. Looks beast.
(Jan. 04, 2012  1:00 AM)Clonetos Wrote: so wait what your saying is the plastics rule over MFB or what? either way i think mfb has its moments well in my eyes

I.e: clashing beys doing crazy carp

Plastics has all of those moments, but it has them so much better sometimes it's hard to recognise.

(Jan. 04, 2012  1:43 AM)Beybladehms Wrote: Dont you hate it when someone says they think that beyblade is carp but when you go to thier house they have alot of beyblades and they say theve had them when they were children and dont buy or play with them. And then you see a beyblade that came out like 2 days ago and they use an excuse like 'there my brothers or sisters when its there's and they play with it. Why cant they just admit there into beyblade. In my whole lif i only knew one person who was 15 and admitted he was into beyblade and he was my friend soeikan who had every beyblade in the world and he got me into beyblade by giving me my forst beyblade draciel mbf(metal ball defencer)
I mean first- not forst

Please use the edit function instead of posting twice.
And no, I understand if people don't want to admit they enjoy beyblades, it's their choice.
I hate it more when people don't actually break up their text into paragraphs and/or use very little punctuation, as it is difficult for me to read.

Dan: I told you bro, plastics battles are magical miracles.

I swear, Cloud is AWESOME!!!! I got Cloud Gemios from RB9, which I somehow love, even though I would've loved anything but H. Bakushin... Meh, it at least stays in the arena against Phantom O!
The only Crash bey in RBV9 is Crash Escolpio... Guess you mean Cloud?

I'm considering getting an RBV9 for the recolors... All of them are pretty nice. Smile
Cloud, sorry Tongue_out They are nice, in fact, in my opinion, ALL of the RBV7 and up are nice Smile
Wow so this thread is..... How old? XD

Man I actually think some of my best memories were in this thread. XD

Anyway,

Does it seem fair that I cannot get up and find a more appropriate case for my Beyblades instead of a Lunchbox?
(Jan. 04, 2012  3:28 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Wow so this thread is..... How old? XD

Man I actually think some of my best memories were in this thread. XD

Anyway,

Does it seem fair that I cannot get up and find a more appropriate case for my Beyblades instead of a Lunchbox?

dont feel to bad i use a tackel box and a napsack for tourneys
This is very random... but after all this is what the thread is for lol! So what if there was a free spinning performance tip on a bey that was somehow powered to rotate to the left and the whole other part of the bey was powered to the right, what would happen? I don't want a bey like this, i was just wondering what would happen...
(Jan. 04, 2012  3:38 AM)Hyper27 Wrote: This is very random... but after all this is what the thread is for lol! So what if there was a free spinning performance tip on a bey that was somehow powered to rotate to the left and the whole other part of the bey was powered to the right, what would happen? I don't want a bey like this, i was just wondering what would happen...

it would cause unessary friction im pretty sure they was a plastic bey like this though dranzer or something
(Jan. 04, 2012  4:27 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: jay

Wait, how is cloud ok now?

It just barely survives, and then gets killed Tongue_out

Some Hasbroians may stand a chance against 4Ders...
TT's Cloud and Crash are supposedly heavier.

Apparently 2g and a whole 4g respectively.

I actually think crash might stand a chance if we made a secondary metagame, as an attack choice. It has nice slopes and stuff (the only one with better contact points than it's HWS counterpart), it was just way too light.

Of course, I said the same when midnight was first released so I'm probably wildly incorrect!
Ahh, i love the idea of that secondary metagame....i could use MF Vulcan Horuseus 90RF again! Not only that, it would just be fun in the way that you're not gonna end up facing an unbeatable combo, it's going to depend on mostly skill Smile
so i just ordered the Strongest Blader Set (finally)... Is it worth my money considering im into attack type beys?
(Jan. 04, 2012  6:24 AM)FaNgLeOnE99 Wrote: so i just ordered the Strongest Blader Set (finally)... Is it worth my money considering im into attack type beys?

As far as Blitz Unicorno goes, yes.

EDIT: Grand Cetus... or Earth Virgo? CAN'T DECIDE.
That question belongs in Purchase Consultation, if you're looking for buying opinions.

For just general preferences, Virgo is not a CW I like at all - if I am going to buy an Earth MW, I'll buy an Earth Aquila. Grand Cetus is pretty poor for the money to usefulness ratio, but it's very aesthetically pleasing.
(Jan. 04, 2012  4:52 AM)th!nk Wrote: TT's Cloud and Crash are supposedly heavier.

Apparently 2g and a whole 4g respectively.

I actually think crash might stand a chance if we made a secondary metagame, as an attack choice. It has nice slopes and stuff (the only one with better contact points than it's HWS counterpart), it was just way too light.

Of course, I said the same when midnight was first released so I'm probably wildly incorrect!

Hm... It will still weigh below 35 grams, unfortunately.
In the secondary meta-game, probably the famous Lightning, Vulcan, Pegasis and ____
will outperform Crash, no matter what.
Referring to lord Wolfblade's tests, it would be nice to see some Uppers from Crash, should it be heavy enough to lift at least 'something'. Smile
The contact points, though, are pretty much OK, and may be a more primitive version of the 'overrated Quetzalcoatl'. Smile
Urgh, my parents are telling me to stop buying Beyblades...they tell me it's for little kids, even my grandmother doesn't like me buying them. So I don't think I will be getting any from the Philippines next month...

Fuuuuuuuuuuu! (-3-)
even if its a random thought, there is a specific thread just for that, Neko. Its, i think, "UGH, PARENTS"...
(Jan. 04, 2012  11:00 AM)Blood Wrote: even if its a random thought, there is a specific thread just for that, Neko. Its, i think, "UGH, PARENTS"...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-UGH-PARE...D-FAMILIES
hah random thought

if I make a fukaboko box and sell wif dragoon GT / apollon guranteed in it
would anyone buy it? hmm....
(Jan. 04, 2012  11:03 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2012  11:00 AM)Blood Wrote: even if its a random thought, there is a specific thread just for that, Neko. Its, i think, "UGH, PARENTS"...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-UGH-PARE...D-FAMILIES
I already know about that thread; I should have said that there but I just got the message immediately before posting it so I got sidetracked. Oh well...if you like I can do it again on the other thread XD.
(Jan. 04, 2012  11:11 AM)roux Wrote: hah random thought

if I make a fukaboko box and sell wif dragoon GT / apollon guranteed in it
would anyone buy it? hmm....

I do not know much about Fukaboko boxes, but those beys are something what people like. So, they may buy it. Smile
Just that, what's a Fukaboko box?!
It a partially random box, where 1 or more beys in the box are known, but 1 or more beys in the box are random.