Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 24, 2011  5:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Which same products ? Rapidity also produces tops in Starters that neither TAKARA-TOMY, nor SonoKong, nor Hasbro released.

Preferably Big Bang Pegasis &/ or Fang Leone. Thanks!

(Dec. 24, 2011  5:57 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:53 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: sonokong
Why Sono Kong? Just curious.

Sonokong because it has a TOTALLY different UPC (barcode) that Japan's version, so we get to kick it off and get some more mula!

*Business approach in effect Tongue_out
You'll be cursed... XD
SK offers same-quality beys at a much cheaper rate, and people are happy to own those...
At least they are released quicker than Hasbro... And, average people do not notice the difference between Japanese/Korean/Chinese, so they are happy to call an SK bey a Japanese one. Tongue_out
Its a facade, after all!
Random Thought- I am in love with Gravity Destroyer's aesthetics...
No wonder I am a childish blader. Whatever I buy/look forward to buy becomes my favorite bey...
I really like beys named after constellations. It just seems cooler....
Um, what was wrong with those previous names?
IMO, names like Gargoyle, Wolborg, Griffolyn(I hope I spelled it well), etc. were WAY too cool in comparison... Smile
(Dec. 24, 2011  6:20 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:57 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Why Sono Kong? Just curious.

Sonokong because it has a TOTALLY different UPC (barcode) that Japan's version, so we get to kick it off and get some more mula!

This is completely misguided. SonoKong beys are officially licensed products and will never be removed by eBay.
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:10 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  6:20 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:57 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Why Sono Kong? Just curious.

This is completely misguided. SonoKong beys are officially licensed products and will never be removed by eBay.

ive bought SonoKong products several times off ebay and ive never had a problem with them.
Of course you won't! Tongue_out
As Arupaeo said, those are Official products, and are equally good as TT/Hasbro beys. Smile
Arupaeo- Aw, how could I be so dumb to have believed that... Unhappy Seriously, I actually feel like a noob...
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:17 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Of course you won't! Tongue_out
As Arupaeo said, those are Official products, and are equally good as TT/Hasbro beys. Smile
Arupaeo- Aw, how could I be so dumb to have believed that... Unhappy Seriously, I actually feel like a noob...

In some cases i actually prefer SonoKong over TT. Not just because they are cheaper. But because of the weight issues people have been having with recent TT purchases.
My SK Ray Unicorno came with the wrong Ray mold. I was not impressed.
Still, my MLD and Galaxy Pegasus are fine so...
Well, there are always some Manufacturing Defects, which can happen with any company. Smile
That's no reason to shortlist SK's name into the 'meh' list.
Actually, I know you know this, but yeah. Smile
Dark_Mousy- And, their B: D's are not known to suck at just 2-3 mins. like certain TT molds do. Smile
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:21 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, there are always some Manufacturing Defects, which can happen with any company. Smile
That's no reason to shortlist SK's name into the 'meh' list.
Actually, I know you know this, but yeah. Smile
Dark_Mousy- And, their B: D's are not known to suck at just 2-3 mins. like certain TT molds do. Smile

Ive learned that. I have 2 BD and one is Sonokong and the other is TT. One will spin for about 4 mins. The other spins for around 7 mins.

This is why i do my research before buying ANYTHING.
Guys, im on Amazon.... The listing is only for Japan's version. I know sonokong is licensed, Im not a newbie. I am simply explaining that the barcode is for Japan only, and that is the reason it needs off.

Anywho, does anybody have the UPC for the Rapidity BBP?
I just tried this cool trick! tape a neodinium magnet in the center under the stadium. Next put a neodinium magnet in the spin track of a bey.(make sure the magnetic side is facing down so it can attract.) If you shoot the beyblade directly into the center stadium, it stays perfectly balenced in the middle. I used this with Earth Bull BD145cs, it was as harder to knock out than without the magnetic power.
This is sorta like the TT ultimate Beyta stadium, except you just need neodinyum magnets and a bey.

Im gonna prank someone i know with this.
It's more like Magnecore beys and the magnestadium.

Flip one of the magnets over for a different movement pattern.
Thats were i got the idea from.

Magna Core Metal Masters!
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, what was wrong with those previous names?
IMO, names like Gargoyle, Wolborg, Griffolyn(I hope I spelled it well), etc. were WAY too cool in comparison... Smile

You know, I like a lot of things about the HMS/Plastics series, but I'll never agree that the nameschemes/object of theme were better than MFB. MFB just really hit it out of the park in the theme and naming department, in my opinion.

Death Gargoyle MS still aggravates me to this day.
What's aggravating about Death Gargoyle? Without knowing the history I think it's a fine name...
Look at the wheel. Look at the emblem.

It really has nothing to do with the previous Death Gargoyle whatsoever. That bothers me.
Riiiight. OK, so its a plastics thing. That's before my time - you old fogeys. Wink
I also really just would've preferred if they came up with a lion-ish name, instead of leaving it to us to infer that it is a gargoyle shaped like a lion. That's just dumb.
(Dec. 23, 2011  2:30 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Rai's BeyLauncher L/R- *whisper* Hey launcher, be careful. All the best for your surgery. You might not return, btw. Raigeko isn't a certified doctor. R.I.P. my friend.. Or, to keep you more cheerful as you breath, uh I mean, swish your last; Let it R.I.P. ;'( *sob*
*holds up screwdriver*
MWAHAHAHA I AM THE MAD LAUNCHER BUTCHER
FEAR ME
XD
I didn't have a pin for popping out the thing on the end of the handle, so I took the remains and put it in a cup. I'll get back to it whenever. LOL
(Dec. 24, 2011  11:14 PM)Hazel Wrote: I also really just would've preferred if they came up with a lion-ish name, instead of leaving it to us to infer that it is a gargoyle shaped like a lion. That's just dumb.

Ah yes, that's true.
The name, is great without knowing the meaning behind it.
Then again, TT thought that as most Gargoyles were shaped like Lions, we would be sensible enough to know that. Hmph! They didn't do justice to its name, though.
Which might make you disapprove of it. Smile
In MFB, the only name I am in love with, is Quetzalcoatl. Oh! I love it!
@Raigeko- LOL!!!
I never noticed how similar Legend Cyber Pegasis and Screw Capricorne look from a distance... I was at Target about a week ago, and I was convinced that I saw a Screw (Spiral, rather) Capricorne! Tongue_out
Hm...
Those have a 'near similar' color scheme, and at the same time, both of those are three-sided. Grin
No wonder you were confused!!! Grin
MF-H Wing Pegasis vs Mf-H Duo AqaurioGB145RS was an interesting match up . . . Wing ketp knocking Duo around but no KOs D; and Blitz is just awesome! I keep getting OHKOs than Vari. Thanks mom! The SBS was totally unexpected! Although I forgot to put it on the list. . .