Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 17, 2011  7:52 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I may sound mean, but kids are highly gullible. Tongue_out
All they want is aesthetics, and more importantly the bey owned by their favorite character who is usually the protagonist.
About 3 years ago, I traded my Draciel MS for a Wolborg MS. Tongue_out
That guy was happy to own the bey of his favorite character, while I was happy with the best uncustomized HMS! Tongue_out
Firstly, you are a lucky, lucky person! But don't you feel a bit of guilt every time you pick up your wolborg...? But either way, a great grab nonetheless! Wish I could trick a kid like that, but none seem to have wolborgs.... Lol
Wut!?
Well, three years ago, when I traded my Draciel MS, I was the one who felt sad...
Even I liked Draciel beys. That boy forced me to trade. And when I saw Wolborg, I realized that it was the bey which I lost to every time in local tournaments. So, I traded it. Joyful_2
Three years hence, when I actually realized the real value of Wolborg, I don't have it! XD
Cool dude... but on an unrelated topic, don't you just wish that bitbeasts were real, and beyblading was as big a sport as it was on TV.... Being able to control it with your mind... even though I'm 13 I still have a yearning to be able to have all of that... Chief 2002 - Idea!
^belongs in anime and manga random thoughts

I was looking at my rock wheels and i noticed that hasbro changes them frequently. The spacing on the bottom of the wheel changes alot it seems. One is signifigantly wider than the other.

I am laughing so hard right now. I made the mistake of going on the beyblade wiki, which has a very poor community, and the momment I uttered a bleeped out curse word as a joke, I was banned from the chat room. The ignorance thier is just so hilarious. Never going back their agian, thats for sure.
Yes, my BB-21 came in the mail today! Grin So happy.

I never knew the Pegasis wheel was painted black! XD I'm so tempted to use it, but I don't want to scuff up the paint...

Expect some pictures in the Photo Gallery thread soon enough Wink
The edges are silver painted too IIRC, so yeah, be super careful!
So today I got my Quetz.
I took a look at it, and I remember people calling Vulcan Quetz 2.0
And Beat Vulcan 2.0
Some photos~
Quetz 1.0 = Quetz
Quetz 2.0 = Vulcan
Quetz 3.0 = Beat
See the resemblance?
(Dec. 17, 2011  9:05 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: So today I got my Quetz.
I took a look at it, and I remember people calling Vulcan Quetz 2.0
And Beat Vulcan 2.0
Some photos~
Quetz 1.0 = Quetz
Quetz 2.0 = Vulcan
Quetz 3.0 = Beat

[Image: MindBlown.png]
(Dec. 17, 2011  9:05 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: snip
Just figuring the resemblance out, buddy?

He just got them all. I never actually realised the Vulcan - Quetz thing. That just took it to a whole new level, considering that is one in each "generation" with exactly the same design. (Metal System -> HWS -> 4D)
I noticed that pretty quickly myself, and thought it was neat - really, a lot of MFB MWs have extreme gradual similarities, and I rather like it! However, I think they could've optimized Beat a lot better from Vulcan... it was still an upgrade, but just barely.
I can get results a TON better from Beat than Vulcan. I think it's mainly the weight in Beat compared to Vulcan.
Curious, how would you have improved it?

I'm actually really uncomfortable using right spin attack. I've always liked the ability of opposite spin to equalise to regain speed and keep attacking (and even variares doesn't do that very well). I just found it so much more dependable...
It IS more dependable. I like right spin more atm, because it's more of a challenge to win. Beat can manage a lot of OHKO's when weak launching (for me at least) and I LOVE that. It's the best ATK wheel I have right now, until I get my Variares, so yeh.
MF Beat Lynx CH120RF vs. MF-H Basalt Horogium TH170WD/CS = lolbeatwins
Vulcan could definitely be better if the smash points were more visible, but that would lead to breakage much easier. Similar to the Protoype Pegasis when compared to just Pegasis. (Or was it weight that was the difference on Proto?) More weight would be better too.
I suspect Beat would've done better if the contact point were a bit more "available" - only an extremely small segment of it protrudes, compared to Vulcan having a much larger section. If Beat had a similar protrustion size, it may have done better. Don't get me wrong, I love Beat - and I can get really good results with it - but I just see that they could've done more with it.

Left-Spin attack bothers me because it goes a different direction and that is wrong.

EDIT: Rai, put Beat on GB145 before I hit you.

CH120 is not for cats.
(Dec. 17, 2011  10:44 PM)Hazel Wrote: Left-Spin attack bothers me because it goes a different direction and that is wrong.
word yo

(Dec. 17, 2011  10:44 PM)Hazel Wrote: EDIT: Rai, put Beat on GB145 before I hit you.
lolno
But my kitty loves it!
GB145 on Beat does better, right? I can't recall..
EDIT: Recalled. LOL

Also, I tried Quetz 90WF in left spin!
J o n was right! DAT ATTACK YO

GB145's metal balls are thrown directly into Beat's contact points, slinging a considerable amount of extra weight into impacts.

Deep Banked GB145 is the only way to use Beat seriously.
Lol I put what Hazel said as my sig. Also I cannot wait for my beat lynx to come in cause I really want to try MFH Beat Lynx CH120 XF for some reason Idk.

Rai: Try it with BD145RF omgggg! QuetzBD145RF left spin = game breaker. It has no problem KOing Death defense tiers.
Not all quetz's fit on left spin launchers. Mine doesn't.
(Dec. 17, 2011  8:29 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: ^belongs in anime and manga random thoughts

I was looking at my rock wheels and i noticed that hasbro changes them frequently. The spacing on the bottom of the wheel changes alot it seems. One is signifigantly wider than the other.

I am laughing so hard right now. I made the mistake of going on the beyblade wiki, which has a very poor community, and the momment I uttered a bleeped out curse word as a joke, I was banned from the chat room. The ignorance thier is just so hilarious. Never going back their agian, thats for sure.

yeah also beyblade wiki never has right information and often just copies our attricles like i remeber looking up midnight bull and it said it had good smash and can be used in like midnight bull 85rf or something
Aww th!nk ;( you might need another L Beylauncher. And you're missing out the destruction of L Quetz killing everything . . .
I have like 5 Left Beylaunchers.

I have a modified pegasus CW if I want to spin other things left, but generally I'm busy testing things and trying to find new, useful combinations to play around with illegal stuff. Plastics is my funtime Wink
Yay, straying off the current discussion time!
Draciel G came today (after like 3 weeks of waiting), it's so bad XD
The Engine Gear activates as soon as I take out the EG winder thing, so no EG for that...
But yeah... it's fun, and for my little bro, so I can't complain Smile
Pull out the tabs (they have metal balls in them). They're what delays the EG until it is hit or whatever.
I wondered if those two tiny-arse Draciel G bearings even worked in the first place. They are like, balls you'd put in to some door or hatch for locking..

So my Night wheel was somehow capable of blowing a Q-Tip off a table using just air.... This is interesting because with the Escolpio wheel, a good amount of the hollow space produces an impressive draft.