Beyblade Random Thoughts

If Rai's picture doesn't convince you, go back and read the RBV7 thread.
Rai's Beat wheel is looks broken lol

Anyway, in what universe do those 2 protrusions look alike? Same location yes. But shape? Not at all. Vulcan's is on a slope and on a curve, whereas Beat's looks way different; it is straight and pointing foward. The idea of the slope's is similar between Vulcan and Beat, but the overall shape itself looks nothing like Bull or Quetz or Vulcan, especialy the shape of the protrusions.

Perhaps some inspiration was drawn from Vulcan to create Beat, but I think that is as far as it goes. Alot of attriubutes from other wheels seem to be a part of Beat.
lol I like how he took his picture over the quick reply box =P
>Beat looks broken
What the hell.

The two protrusions are in the same place... THAT'S THE POINT..
(Dec. 18, 2011  8:27 PM)th!nk Wrote: If Rai's picture doesn't convince you, go back and read the RBV7 thread.

*cough*
(Dec. 18, 2011  9:02 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: >Beat looks broken
What the hell.

The two protrusions are in the same place... THAT'S THE POINT..

I am talking about the bottom of your Beat wheel, or is the picture cut off?

Lol I am not stubborn. i would never defend an argument with a carp comment like that, I swear.

I am aware of the location of the protrusions, as well as the slope, but Beat just looks to circular when compared to Vulcan, and it lacks the original massivness Vulcan had. Still, i am able to see what you all ment much clearer after looking at all of these pics and I do accept and understand your point of view, parrallel to my own.
The bottom protrusion on his beat wheel looked like it was broken, but now I see that the pic is just cut off a bit at the bottom. my mistake
thats kinda dumb you already have them
It would be nice if for one time, they made facebolt stickers with the actual ''beast'' on it, not just a symbol representing it.
They did for a long time. The whole plastics generation, in fact!

Seriously though, as a person whose possibly favourite part of customising is choosing a bit chip, facebolts don't do it for me.
(Dec. 19, 2011  7:56 AM)th!nk Wrote: They did for a long time. The whole plastics generation, in fact!

Seriously though, as a person whose possibly favourite part of customising is choosing a bit chip, facebolts don't do it for me.

I hate to use bit chips of different beys on different ARs. Tongue_out
I dunno why, but I was actually quite fed up of bit chips showing a whole creature.
I always wished to see only the face of those creatures and not the body...
It looked congested to me...
I mean, I loved those. But towards the end, I hated those...
When HMS beys arrived, I was in LOVE with those symbolic representations, as well as the bit beast picture! That was the BEST thing TT had done with Bit Chips/Faces/Bit Protectors. Two different stickers, one being a symbol, and the other bearing the whole beast!
But now, I really wish to see a whole creature on MFB faces.
Still, I do like these symbolic representations. Smile
While the bit chip certaintly wasnt the most useful design, for me it was always so much fun. While I did keep most of my beys uncustomized (still do) when I did cutomize a bey, I would have so much fun picking from my spare bit chips, giving original names to my new creations, like Super Dragoon F, or using those stock bitbeats, making things like Skull Turtle. While the MFB system is nice for the part of me that loves OCD, the other part of me that loves imagination and creativity misses the nameless customs I used to create and call my own. I mean having your own personal bey was never more true than it was then. Now everyone just thinks changing the tip on MLD makes it thier own personal bey lol
LeonTempest= About Customizations, yes. People these days think that changing a tip, track or any other part makes a combo. But, it is true. Swapping parts, even if its just one part they switch, is defined as customization. Smile
But some people like to call there customs the 'best combo in the world' etc. etc...
So, that is probably meh....
As for Bit Chips, I see why people like them so much. The color combination formed while spinning is epic, when changing Bit Chips! Grin Just tried it out this afternoon!
(Dec. 19, 2011  7:56 AM)th!nk Wrote: They did for a long time. The whole plastics generation, in fact!

I actually prefer Facebolts and HMS Bit Protectors(non-colorful anime versions), but Facebolts suffer one serious flaw: Metal Faces are used for everything, and stickers look weird on them.

As for Bit Chips, I was always finnicky and never took them off of what they belonged on thematically, unless it was switching a Driger V Bit Chip onto Driger F or whatever.
Yippee! Its so good to see someone who has a similar mindset like me! Grin LOL!!! And surprisingly, its the super-serious Hazel!!! Tongue_out jk.
HMS Bit Protectors were probably the best. They allowed people to resort to change, and if they failed, they did provide their good ol' Bit Beast stickers... They provided two options for two completely different preferences.
As for Metal Faces, I am pretty much happy about not owning any. Stickers look funny on them, I agree.
I am better off using normal faces. I like them tbh, and to still remain Competitive, I think I'll have to resort to stamina beys, as those do not require MFs. I wish we had Metal Faces similar to the one acquired by Kenta.
His Metal Face looked pretty much 'normal' too. Wish TT releases such faces...
Metal Faces also often cannot tighten properly on wheels with a metal frame - the parts will all be secured, but the metal frame will rattle, whereas with a plastic one they will not. I'm not sure what causes it, but all of my MFs and MF-Hs do it.

If they put a plastic coating on the metal face it would look much better, and probably not have the metal frame problem.
Well, I certainly haven't heard of this before, and also never noticed this problem; as neither do I own MFs, and nor do I own any 4D beys(if the Metal Frame you are referring to is from a 4D bey).
But, the reason may probably be plastic's better grip on things. Metal can hold onto stuff, but thanks to the less traction, it might not get a good grip onto the bey while trying to hold it in place...
I am certain that the term 'traction' may not fit here, but its probably due to the less grip...
You said that most of your MFs and MF-Hs make the bey rattle.
Does the same problem occur while using MF-L and MF-F, when the Plastic Frame (that's what you call it?) might act like the desired plastic coating?
(Dec. 19, 2011  4:45 PM)Hazel Wrote:

I actually prefer Facebolts and HMS Bit Protectors(non-colorful anime versions), but Facebolts suffer one serious flaw: Metal Faces are used for everything, and stickers look weird on them.

As for Bit Chips, I was always finnicky and never took them off of what they belonged on thematically, unless it was switching a Driger V Bit Chip onto Driger F or whatever.

Oh, I do put a lot of thought into it when I'm matching them up, ahah, and often I do stick with things thematically, and try to choose a bitbeast that matches a beyblades use. It's a whole new level of customisation (even if it is inconsequential and silly, my inner child and/or mischevious irish fair-folk side needs to be indulged!)

As for MF's, on the underside of the metal face, are the plastic and metal flush? If not, rest it on a surface and push down hard. A plastic coating would be lovely, tbh. I actually have stickers on some of my MF's and it looks fine, it's the MF-H's that I struggle with, and I use them on most things, now we have Blitz and Variares, facing off against weighty opponents, I find myself using MF-H's on basically everything that matters.

Oh, Duo, by the way, rattles no matter what you do.
i think that there shold be a wbo BeyPoints card that is only sold in tournements
We don't use beypoint cards.
i mean our own way of that not ones already made because we dont have that tech yet
Such a thing could be made pretty easily at home anyway. Making it "exclusive" wouldn't really be that much of an option.
true that but i mean we could make it were you could only redeem them at a tournement