Beyblade Random Thoughts

Ya know for it just being a random combo MF-H Phantom Kerbecs(Attack mode) M145 EDS isnt bad it can hold its weight up against Scythe Kronos B:D
has anyone tried beyblading on soil and grass? like in the anime?
(Nov. 12, 2011  7:45 AM)lilza Wrote: has anyone tried beyblading on soil and grass? like in the anime?

Thousands of people.

It doesn't work, most of the time. When it does work, it's not worth it, because it will severely damage or risk damaging your parts at worst, and dirty your parts and do barely anything at best.
Now that I think about it, I think I should've gotten that Hasbro Earth Virgo GB145BS. I could've probably sold some of its parts, too...
Sniper: A combo with aggressive movement koing a stamina type?

What amazing new discovery will you bring us next?

Chief - Sigh ...
Kaji: it's basically almost completely outclassed so eh.
(Nov. 12, 2011  7:45 AM)lilza Wrote: has anyone tried beyblading on soil and grass? like in the anime?

As Hazel said, it damages parts. In a recent tourney I attended, I launched my Hell Kerbecs, but it landed outside the stadium... I realized that a small pebble-like thing entered the hollow part of DS, i.e. in the hollow D part. It stuck! It was extremely tough to remove it, and after trying pencils, pens, needles, fast-flowing water, and forceps; I finally removed that stone using a screw driver..... :\ Its seriously annoying!

@th!nk- But its quite beautiful, you know. Smile Earth Virgo looks SO good! Yes, the orangish BS tip does put off the yellow color, but it still looks quite beautiful. IMO, the Virgo CW is exceptionally beautiful!
I hate yellow.

The cw is nice though.
Whoops! In that case Virgo might be ugly for you! Tongue_out
Yes, Virgo looks great. It kinda, brings in femininity into beyblade, considering its based on the beautiful Virgo constellation. Something, which I think is needed to get female-bladers into beyblading. Smile
Yes, I know that we already have many female members, but I think its just TT's attempt to do it. Tongue_out
EDIT-
Hey! I just realized- I am turning into a 'bad-man' right now! Considering the anime, all the beys I own are related to the antagonists in some way or the other.
LLD- Ryuga
MLD- Ryuga (Well, Ryuga wasn't a villain in this case, but yeah)
Hell Kerbecs- Damian Hart

Also, my very next purchase is supposed to be the infamous Basalt Horogium! Tongue_out
My ripcord with my Flame Pegasus has scren up its spin, but I found the problem Smile
Anyways,
Duo Uranus
Uno Corvus
Nil Hydrus

Latin wishful beys FTW

any other language featured names of beys?
(Nov. 12, 2011  8:29 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Whoops! In that case Virgo might be ugly for you! Tongue_out
Yes, Virgo looks great. It kinda, brings in femininity into beyblade, considering its based on the beautiful Virgo constellation. Something, which I think is needed to get female-bladers into beyblading. Smile
Yes, I know that we already have many female members, but I think its just TT's attempt to do it. Tongue_out
EDIT-
Hey! I just realized- I am turning into a 'bad-man' right now! Considering the anime, all the beys I own are related to the antagonists in some way or the other.
LLD- Ryuga
MLD- Ryuga (Well, Ryuga wasn't a villain in this case, but yeah)
Hell Kerbecs- Damian Hart

Also, my very next purchase is supposed to be the infamous Basalt Horogium! Tongue_out
Ah virgo the virgin the beautiful maiden i choose HER over leo anyday..in Posion virgo the CW is a NICE royal blue maybe midnight also theres the yellow/red combo and the Gold CW in night virgo
I blew my own mind sorta the other day o:

I was just playing around with MF-H Basalt Horogium 230RS in my Super Vortex stadium, and I got it to go up one of the ramps. ON VIDEO! I think I might upload it. I was bored and I put it up against Storm Capricorn M145Q, and there was one time Capricorn almost won!
Basalt was destabilized, but then it stabilized and Capricorn was forever doomed. :[
But still, the ramping was pretty cool. I can't do it again XD I might upload it. (probably will)
(Nov. 12, 2011  10:02 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I blew my own mind sorta the other day o:

I was just playing around with MF-H Basalt Horogium 230RS in my Super Vortex stadium, and I got it to go up one of the ramps. ON VIDEO! I think I might upload it. I was bored and I put it up against Storm Capricorn M145Q, and there was one time Capricorn almost won!
Basalt was destabilized, but then it stabilized and Capricorn was forever doomed. :[
But still, the ramping was pretty cool. I can't do it again XD I might upload it. (probably will)

Gasp
Storm Capricorne M145Q almost won!? I can imagine how shocked you would have been! But Basalt bullied it as always- 'Ay, this is mah domain! Get out you little goat!'
We'd love to watch the video. Joyful_2
It was so hilarious when Capricorn destabilized Basalt, it was like something you'd see in the anime! Like you know, when one bey pushes the other against a wall and sparks are flying errwhar> It was like that, but better Eee
There were no sparks T^T
I'll try to upload this weekend, I'll PM it to both of you and post it in the Videos thread Joyful_3
Could this lead the first worst bey turn awesome?!(probably not...)
destibilizing capricorn... The hell was it thinking?
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:06 AM)DeX Wrote: Could this lead the first worst bey turn awesome?!(probably not...)

Heh, Welcome to the M145 Fan club, Anyway I tried MF-H Scythe Kronos M145EDS Against Hell Kerbecs BD145CS it did alright, nearly winning but as M145 was doomed to be against BD145CS,lost.
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:16 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Heh, Welcome to the M145 Fan club, Anyway I tried MF-H Scythe Kronos M145EDS Against Hell Kerbecs BD145CS it did alright, nearly winning but as M145 was doomed to be against BD145CS,lost.

You can ruin your EDS in the process. EDS is fragile as it is already.
Hmm .. I wonder how rare is prototype quetzalcoatl... ( Bey Ta 1 Machine ver.)
(Nov. 12, 2011  1:06 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Hmm .. I wonder how rare is prototype quetzalcoatl... ( Bey Ta 1 Machine ver.)

Not too rare, since it's now sold as an Event Special bey. The strange thing is that it's identical to the silver quetz, minus the paint. It lacks the horizontal stripes design as shown originally in Coro2 a whille back.
I wonder what a left spin Basalt would do to the metagame...

Or worse; a dual spin Basalt xD
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:06 AM)DeX Wrote: Could this lead the first worst bey turn awesome?!(probably not...)

Nope. It doesn't mean Capricorne is good. Smile
Wow Raigeko! Your Capri Vs Basalt battle forces me to revive my old 'LUCK' thread! But that's not possible. XD
Uwik- Gasp A silver-Quetz look-alike is out?! I am lovin' it!
I notice that..most of my Hasbro normal right EG is kinda loose with its ar...
the only Hasbro EG that fits well is Turbo left.. Uncertain
wonder if that happen to the rest..
Yes, most EG beys have had extremely loose ARs. I am certain that simply everyone who has owned an EG bey will report of that problem. Smile
Random Thought- According to a recent explanation by Hazel, Uriel 2's BB suffers from GPS. What if you freeze Uriel 2's BB? GPS+Freezing would kinda double its brittleness and it'll shatter like a piece of glass... Tongue_out
By the time it melts it'd properly be shattered lol XD; im not willing to try it though Tongue_out