Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 06, 2011  12:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: Uriel 2 is perfectly safe to use, as long as you surround the stadium with padding and don't launch anything else at the same time. Normally.

Well, my attitude is, no point having that power unless you use it, and Uriel 2's are a significant portion of bey-valhalla. But yes, when my new one arrives, it will stay unused until a tournament.

Then I will either take out R0ckbull's bey or his eyesight with my exploding ball of bey-fury! AHAHAHAA!!!!!!
Lol, i don't think i need an SP which i think increases the chance of breakage; it's fast as anyway! Yeah thast what ill do doing with perhaps the exeption of one or two goes to get used to it.

Edited my answer to include a rather enthusiastic summary of the breakage, if you didn't see :3

Man, Transformer fans have the best wiki's Tired

Speaking of which, not only was Driger F's AR Thin, it also used the weak metallic plastic...
Had a look at that page hazel, ouch...
Yeah had a look now, wow that is really uh, dramatic ?
So yeah i might just use dragoon v2's BB when i get it...
(Nov. 06, 2011  12:31 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Had a look at that page hazel, ouch...
Yeah had a look now, wow that is really uh, dramatic ?
So yeah i might just use dragoon v2's BB when i get it...

DRAGOON V2!?
Its my favorite! And yeah, AFAIK, the BB isn't as fast as Uriel, though. Grin
No BB is as fast as Uriel 2's. That's kind of the hilariously upsetting reality of it. $100+ for the best Attack part in the metagame and it explodes on use.

Why yes, I would like to purchase this self-destructing Fabergé egg.
Typical takara eh, realesing a god bey that it super rare only available in a random booster that breaks if you dare use it Tongue_out. Then we have hasbro our saviour who, typically, changes the BB with something carp.
Its so dramatic! Grin
Only if this was the anime world-
You spent about $100 for Uriel 2. You use the Trypio AR with Uriel's base. Now you are in the final battle of your life, to save the world (every anime has such a story line)...
Then, your Uriel slows down. You are about to lose. Your opponent laughs, and BOOM! The BB explodes(releasing a lot of energy)! Your opponent's bey has been grounded(thanks to the huge explosion), while your bey's AR is flying around, managing to perform complete rotations!
Ultimate victory! Cool
$100? Wow, I got my two cheap...

To be honest, Poseidon, if you're going to own one, you may as well use it. Though gold plastic syndrome means you can't even glue it back together for display, do some kinda of "honour this viking warrior" display for it.
I would.
(Nov. 06, 2011  12:43 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Its so dramatic! Grin
You spent about $100 for Uriel 2. You use the Trypio AR with Uriel's base. Now you are in the final battle of your life, to save the world (every anime has such a story line)...
Then, your Uriel slows down. You are about to lose. Your opponent laughs, and BOOM! The BB explodes(releasing a lot of energy)! Your opponent's bey has been grounded(thanks to the huge explosion), while your bey's AR is flying around, managing to perform complete rotations!
Ultimate victory! Cool
Go back to the animie lol.
Fin tector on dragoon v2 BB is good enough anyway.
@think i have 2 anyway i don't think i need to use one anyway, yet i want to see where my other one is first its somehwere it the mail system XD.
(Nov. 06, 2011  12:43 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Its so dramatic! Grin
Ultimate victory! Cool

The second a part breaks, the broken Beyblade is immediately forfeited from the round.

I believe $100 may have been an exaggeration, although a completely mint one may run that depending on where you look. I have honestly never seen someone openly sell an Uriel 2, so I'm not sure what prices they go for.

I'd rather never use a Beyblade that rare than have it break on me, but... I'm more of a collector, not a viking leprechaun on an energy drink bender.
Ahahahahaha, Jan, I love that!

On a more serious note, it's a real shame the tip doesn't fit into other bases... If ONLY. I've tried basically everything though, and I'm pretty sure that it counts as part of the base anyway, so it isn't legal to swap it.
Hazel: Caffeine/Mocha bender, you mean. Don't drink energy drinks, as I said Wink

Poseidon: Yeah I thought that too. I'm waiting til mine gets here to check that out. I assume it somehow connects to the SG or something, but it certainly seems odd to me. I wish I could nag the committee (read: nag Kei) enough to get them (read: him) to trawl through the archives to work out these decisions, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to man up soon and work it out myself. The fact that things like Wolborg's SG+Shaft fit so beautifully into the base though make me suspect that it's not exactly unintended on Takara's part.
Yeah somethings are weird like that, i dont get how wolborg 2(?) shaft caan go into burning keberous' base or whatever beywiki said i was.
(Nov. 06, 2011  12:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hazel: Caffeine/Mocha bender, you mean. Don't drink energy drinks, as I said Wink

Poseidon: Yeah I thought that too. I'm waiting til mine gets here to check that out. I assume it somehow connects to the SG or something, but it certainly seems odd to me. I wish I could nag the committee (read: nag Kei) enough to get them (read: him) to trawl through the archives to work out these decisions, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to man up soon and work it out myself. The fact that things like Wolborg's SG+Shaft fit so beautifully into the base though make me suspect that it's not exactly unintended on Takara's part.

Yes, certainly. TT intended to let other shafts fit into the BB. There's a reason to call it 'Customize Grip' you know... Tongue_out
Also, thanks for that! I love to mix up things and create a super-funny anime episode. Tongue_out
Hazel- Hehe! I know! That's why I said- 'Only if this was the anime world', where (as you know), the game's not over even after the bey stops spinning(OK, too much of exaggeration here)! Tongue_out
I think uriel BB can fit any bearing core, shouldn't this all be in plastics parts disscusion though lol.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastic-...Discussion

I'mma respond there, and we should move this discussion there too. Simply, I've posted the wolborg 2-cerberous shouldn't be legal thing in a few threads, including this one, ahah.
I've actually bought a Sono Kong Phantom Orion and Beat Lynx at my local store..

I noticed that compared to TT's 4D beyblade CW , SK's 4D beyblade CW literally have no metal powder in them..
(Nov. 06, 2011  6:55 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: I've actually bought a Sono Kong Phantom Orion and Beat Lynx at my local store..

I noticed that compared to TT's 4D beyblade CW , SK's 4D beyblade CW literally have no metal powder in them..

That's interesting. Any noticeable weight difference? Although, as I recall, pre 4D and 4D clear wheels are not that much different in terms of weight.
(Nov. 06, 2011  7:05 PM)Uwik Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  6:55 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: I've actually bought a Sono Kong Phantom Orion and Beat Lynx at my local store..

That's interesting. Any noticeable weight difference? Although, as I recall, pre 4D and 4D clear wheels are not that much different in terms of weight.

Not much of a difference. However, SK's B : D seems to be working better for me as compared to TT's B : D. There is much less rattling..
I hope this doesnt get warned BUT i had a dream (couldnt find a bey dreams forum) well I was in it with a vulcan Gemios 85RF now that wasnt strange what was this uh hem. It was a battle with Variares Cant remember the bottom but i saw the beasts in the tops ya know and well i won the battle not bya ko or a knock out but by the fact that gemios pulled a panty and stocking on ares....
It'd be cool if Hasbro or Takara, by witness of what we post on here, made special deck sets (Not "Decks" on Hasbro's turf) that have top tier combo's sold right out of the box? Cool colors and all.

Herpa Derp: I don't know if this should be posted on "Beyblade parts you wanna see come true" or not.
(Nov. 07, 2011  1:17 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I hope this doesnt get warned BUT i had a dream (couldnt find a bey dreams forum) well I was in it with a vulcan Gemios 85RF now that wasnt strange what was this uh hem. It was a battle with Variares Cant remember the bottom but i saw the beasts in the tops ya know and well i won the battle not bya ko or a knock out but by the fact that gemios pulled a panty and stocking on ares....

There is an existing thread for this. Please use the Search function. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-dreams

(Nov. 07, 2011  1:22 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: It'd be cool if Hasbro or Takara, by witness of what we post on here, made special deck sets (Not "Decks" on Hasbro's turf) that have top tier combo's sold right out of the box? Cool colors and all.

Herpa Derp: I don't know if this should be posted on "Beyblade parts you wanna see come true" or not.

It's exceptionally unlikely that they would, but it would be interesting - convenient, if nothing else.

However, they'd stand to potentially lose money from doing so. Forcing us to buy more Beyblades to get better parts is kind of the key point of the Beyblade Marketing Strategy.