Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 05, 2011  10:24 PM)Hazel Wrote: Some sellers will also make the primary item price extremely low and then set the shipping to be the full price of the item + shipping + an extra markup.

People who fall for it kind of get what's coming to them, though.

It also allows the seller to avoid the extra eBay fees as there are none on the shipping portion of the cost...
(Nov. 05, 2011  10:12 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  10:08 PM)njrk97 Wrote: all right their has to be a catch for this http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-BB97-BB...4aa72b79c7

omg 40 for both this is way too good to be true

Yo, take a look at the shipping cost.

Yeah, I hate when that happens. You find a cheap item, everything is all good, except the shipping price is so expensive. I once found an L-Drago Destroy for $1.99 but then I checked the shipping and it was like $50
why does everyone except me have a flash leopard! gah!
I can't t3ell if your being serious lol :
black master dragoon
Pink driger S
Ice blue wolbrog coro coro
Pink flash leopard
Black makendo
red dranzer G
Blue flash leopard
White gaia dragoon MS
@ Nwolf i have 3 Cool Last time i checked ... Mightve sold some though
Ugh, I need a carp ton of Plastics if I want to have a good selection of parts... Flash Leopard, Galeon, Zeus (I WOULD have one if xStorm Bladerx hadn't sold it when he knew we were trading), countless Dragoons, Drigers, and Dranzers, etc. I only haz $60!

And to think that not even DustyPotatoes has a lot of what I'm looking for. Unhappy
Also, Clear draciel f, blue trygle ar (which I have on good authority Dan would kill you and your family for), guardian driger (trans blue guardian driger is so beautiful held up to a light...)

There are some other recolours (seaborg 2, red flash leopard (as far as I can make out)) in there but I don't know much about rarity of recolours, I usually buy beys to use, not to look at.
Flash leopard isn't must-have btw.
Yo, I need that AR boys.
Th!nk it's one of my dreams to get the 3 beys:

black burning kerberous

black flash leopard to go with my custom black wolborg...
Flash Leopard isn't even that rare, though. There's a couple auctions on eBay right now, in fact, and most Beyblade lots contain at least one of them.

While I was out at Wal-Mart today I saw a 45~ dollar Tackle Box that looked like it could comfortably and safely house around 100~ Beyblades, so I might be getting a couple of them pretty soon.
(Nov. 06, 2011  1:44 AM)Hazel Wrote: While I was out at Wal-Mart today I saw a 45~ dollar Tackle Box that looked like it could comfortably and safely house around 100~ Beyblades, so I might be getting a couple of them pretty soon.

A couple? Wut!?

(Nov. 06, 2011  9:29 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  1:44 AM)Hazel Wrote: While I was out at Wal-Mart today I saw a 45~ dollar Tackle Box that looked like it could comfortably and safely house around 100~ Beyblades, so I might be getting a couple of them pretty soon.

A couple? Wut!?

Separate collections. One for Plastics, one for MFB.

Because yes, I am that kind of OCD.
I keep mine separate too, normally. Though my plastics are in a single box because I couldn't find anything that would fit them all nicely (with things like flying defense and driger V2 it's kinda difficult on a budget).

Though, when everything I have coming arrives, I'mma need a new box.
OH MY GOD I JUST FOUND MY TAKARA TRYPIO WHICH HAS BEEN MISSING FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS!

HAPPY HAPPY FLYING JOY HAPPY HAPPY FLYING JOY!

And that's where my 6 balance was... H-uh.

It was down the side of my bed all along (my bed is an elevated one with shelves underneath). Glad that trypio has those gaps, it let me pick it up with a stick that I keep next to my bed instead of having to crawl down there with the dust and probably a spider or two.
How did it get down the side of your bed? Sleeping with your beys. BeyLove <3
That, or he was crazy playing with it and accidentally kicked it there XD

glad for you. Now i need to look for my pegasis... It was my best one Unhappy
My bed is basically where I spend most of my time. Though my bey container does rest next to my pillow, that is more because I enjoy fiddling with/customising them before I go to sleep. It probably fell down there when I was messing around some time.
Given the inherent nature of Trypio, I would not be at all surprised if it ended up there via some manner of aerial takeoff gone awry.

...sleeping with sticks next to your bed, though. That's, uh. Something.

Mine's a cane.
Maybe to turn off the light when you cant be stuffed getting up? That's what I do but i use some nerf gun XD
(Nov. 06, 2011  11:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: My bed is basically where I spend most of my time. Though my bey container does rest next to my pillow, that is more because I enjoy fiddling with/customising them before I go to sleep. It probably fell down there when I was messing around some time.

Hehe! I do have my teeny-weeny MFB collection on my bed! I sleep with MLD in my hand, and LLD and Hell Kerbecs by my side. Tongue_out
I love to do that! Grin LOL!
Hazel- Um, yeah! That's funny! Even more weird in your case.... You keep a cane?! Gasp
Chups- Ah, that's something what we call useful!
My cousin has one. Its...umm... For the ghost and stuff(thats what he told me)

And sleeping with your beys? No wonder it got lost

EDIT: I found my pegasis! It was in my lego box. I knew something happen to it while i was playing...
(Nov. 06, 2011  11:26 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  11:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: My bed is basically where I spend most of my time. Though my bey container does rest next to my pillow, that is more because I enjoy fiddling with/customising them before I go to sleep. It probably fell down there when I was messing around some time.

Hehe! I do have my teeny-weeny MFB collection on my bed! I sleep with MLD in my hand, and LLD and Hell Kerbecs by my side. Tongue_out
I love to do that! Grin LOL!
Hazel- Um, yeah! That's funny! Even more weird in your case.... You keep a cane?! Gasp
Chups- Ah, that's something what we call useful!

I wouldn't ever sleep with my Beyblades. Good chance they'd end up lodged somewhere unpleasant come the dawn.

I keep a cane next to my bed because I often need said cane to walk, especially in the morning. One does not simply worm their way into Mordor, let alone the kitchen.
DeX- Ah, canes for ghosts, eh? Tell him that it won't hurt them if he even encounters one..... Tongue_out
I never lost any bey! I am REALLY careful..... Grin

Hazel- Well, so you always have such things handy! Grin
Well, I am utmost careful about my beys. My bed is quite short it height, and there is simply nowhere they can end up getting lodged, except for the floor, where I can easily find them. Smile
They're in a box, guys. They stay in that box when I sleep. Long gone are the days of sleeping with lego lodged everywhere, though my mother has a picture of me holding some blocking monstrosity like a teddy bear, fast asleep. I'm sure at my 21st next year she'll drag it out and I'll scan it or something.

Anyway, the stick is there in case of break ins. I sleep at the front of my house, and I don't have good blinds or security screening, but I do have a gigantic window. And I'm paranoid. And it's something I can get away with legally as it's just a costume accessory, not a weapon (I lopped it off a tree and turned it into a "wizards staff" for a costume, with some sanding and shoddy "rune-carving".)

Hazel: Well, I only found out about the left-spin requirement for flight from Mc Frown after I lost it, so not really :C

Speaking of which, I stuck on wide survivor and trygles SG (no base) (for shock absorption), and left casings. OMG IT FLIESSSSS~!!!!!!!!!!! Surprisingly well actually, it's quite impressive.

Until it hits the ground, then the (negative I guess?) downforce makes it hilariously unstable no matter what base you use.

Man, I've realised my collection, while I do have most plastic parts, is rather lacking in weight disk variety. Only 6 Heavy and Balance, and no Revolver Attack/Wide Attack/Heavy Attack or even a 6 Wide (and only one each of 6 heavy and balance).

Yeah, my adventures with Trypio ended in disappointment until I had the idea to utilize a Left SG in it. Then, it ended in a bruise. I believe my Trypio AR adventures came to a final end when, one day, against a Whale Attacker AR on a Storm Grip base, it just... exploded. Oddly enough, that Whale Attacker combo was literally the only custom combo I ever used.

My cane is surgical-grade hollowed steel, so it functions pretty well in the "stop intruders" capacity, too.

I've got like 5 10 Heavy, 2 10 Balance, and five or more of every other WD except the special ones(WD, Star Attacker, Wide Survivor, etc.) and no 10 Wide.