Beyblade Random Thoughts

Actually Basalt 230CS/D takes care of any BD145EDS combo easily , that is the only problem I can think of with EDS besides the wear factor.
???

This thing is more complicated than a food web.
OK, so again, it is proved that 230 is kinda better than BD145+EDS.
But, TH170 is still a problem. Isn't it Rusty?
Hmmm, my CS is as fast as RF, and guess what? Its BB-100 flame gemios CS Uncertain i traded ot for MF a few months back, lost it, found it again. Now it can transform from calm to Supaburn crazy.
Has anyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeybladeGeek...9-a0Lsht20
I've been thinking and I know this would be pointless, but what would you think of Country Teams?
Like 4 of the best from your Country representing your country.
Not for battles or anything, but fun Grin

Obviously your Country team wouldn't fly around and battle any other country teams- That would be delusional.
But wouldn't it be cool knowing what members would represent you?

For example Team GB would be:
Blitz,
LeeDraceil,
Control_ and
Hell Kid.

So what do you think?
Honestly, I don't think that's a bad idea.

Since it is the World Beyblade Organisation, it could just keep a faint eye out on the top in each country that has been represented by tournaments or not quite basically. Could make a more competitive side to beyblading and aiming to get into that top few within that person's country and make it wary to others that they are holding that position in a competitive atmosphere.

If it's just to represent, and based on points alone, not personal judgements on who's best, then feelings shouldn't be hurt if you were not in the top 4 or so.

I myself do not keep track of the situation is places such as Italy/Asia very often, if a regularly updated thread with the top in that country existed, it would be quite helpful I guess.
I agree, most off us prefere to be Lone Wolves, nice try though.
I've found that many of us operate in pairs (nearly as many as are lone wolves). it would be an interesting statistic to gather. I would think that pairs and others with more connections might have a higher satisfaction level or longevity overall in the game.
Finally got my HMC Grin Driger V2 w/ HMC+10 Heavy <3 Such a tank. It is like a Basalt BD145CS for sure. Thanks Hazel for suggestions on how to make driger v2 better a while back Smile
Have we not discussed team battles before?

Chups would you mind posting a video I would like to see how it performs against other 1st Generation Blades
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:46 PM)TRI Wrote: Have we not discussed team battles before?

Chups would you mind posting a video I would like to see how it performs against other 1st Generation Blades
There's a whole thread for it.
(Oct. 09, 2011  9:45 PM)Chups Wrote: Finally got my HMC Grin Driger V2 w/ HMC+10 Heavy <3 Such a tank. It is like a Basalt BD145CS for sure. Thanks Hazel for suggestions on how to make driger v2 better a while back Smile

After the Customize Change Base on it has worn a great deal, it'll behave very aggressively with a sliding shoot, resulting in the most amusing Upper Attack display(if only for the thing's sheer mass) in all of the Plastics Generation.

Keep in mind, though, that if you're using the TT version, your Claw Upper AR WILL break. I highly recommend getting the Hasbro one, just for the AR. The mold strength was nearly doubled, drastically lowering the stress marking and fracturing potential.
ahh, I love making Plastic and MFb similar Joyful_2 FangLeoneGB145MB, L Drago Destroy FD, and Rock GiraffeFS. Sucky combos but fun to watch as they spin Smile
Alright, I've noticed a little bit of extra metal on my Basalt. Molds of Basalt, maybe?

Here are pictures:

I've PM'ed Kei about this, and have posted it with his permission.
Its known already. I notice it the first time i bought mine.
Ahh, my secret combo failed. It lost to LLD 100WD secret combo my backside.
at least have created a new one. You guys otta try MF-H sytche kronos BD145MB. That thing is marveolous. Thats my original secret combo.
I won a tournament with that. Its very good!
(Oct. 10, 2011  7:51 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Its known already. I notice it the first time i bought mine.
Ahh, my secret combo failed. It lost to LLD 100WD secret combo my backside.
at least have created a new one. You guys otta try MF-H sytche kronos BD145MB. That thing is marveolous. Thats my original secret combo.

Not that secret anymore, Eh?
Hah, it still kicks butt.
Some show off noob said bassalt is good for the wrong reason. You know basalt's stripes? He said its good cuz it acts like a saw and multi hits the bey. XD
okay....
Secret Combo of mine is....Basalt Gill 230Q
Grin
lol
actually MF-H escolpio BD145RF
(Oct. 11, 2011  7:05 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: okay....
Secret Combo of mine is....Basalt Gill 230Q

Poison Gill M145Q would be better IMO LOL JK.

But seriously, Escolpio BD145RF ? More like Christmas Cake tank lol.

And by the way, looks like you got scammed by "lilbrad333" Unhappy .
Check this out :

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...#pid810331
My God...
This sucks. I can't get my money back, nor will I ever get my Galeon... :\
(Oct. 10, 2011  7:51 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Its known already. I notice it the first time i bought mine.

Not by many people...

I still think this is a mold difference...
(Oct. 11, 2011  9:41 PM)CRUelty Wrote: My God...

Why not ? You should still be able to contact Paypal staff directly to explain the situation and open a dispute ?
(Oct. 11, 2011  9:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  9:41 PM)CRUelty Wrote: My God...

Why not ? You should still be able to contact Paypal staff directly to explain the situation and open a dispute ?
That's actually what I'm trying to do right now, and it's not working. I'm gonna try again soon.