Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah it is, sadly. It's on the packaging... WHY HASDERP
Oh shush complaining it couldve been worse they couldve named it Evil Peacocko or something just be glad they chose a REAL word
i still dont understand why hasbro renamed ketos to cetus there was already a cetus beyblade it would be like renameing sagitario to libra their two differant consterlations
(Sep. 26, 2011  6:43 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i still dont understand why hasbro renamed ketos to cetus there was already a cetus beyblade it would be like renameing sagitario to libra their two differant consterlations

Well Cetus is technically the correct constelation to Ketos and if i may when was a cetus bey available? Lemme guess plastics era?
(Sep. 26, 2011  6:43 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i still dont understand why hasbro renamed ketos to cetus there was already a cetus beyblade it would be like renameing sagitario to libra their two differant consterlations

...there was not already a Cetus Beyblade in MFB, and Ketos is not the name of the constellation to begin with.
(Sep. 26, 2011  7:50 AM)Hazel Wrote:

...there was not already a Cetus Beyblade in MFB, and Ketos is not the name of the constellation to begin with.
not manfactued yes but it was in the show benkei orignal beyblade was heat cetus
so ketos is the seamonster cestus i see didnt look it up befor saying

(Sep. 26, 2011  8:12 AM)njrk97 Wrote:

not manfactued yes but it was in the show benkei orignal beyblade was heat cetus

Un-manufactured Beyblades are meaningless in every single form of discussion relevant to this, though.
(Sep. 26, 2011  8:12 AM)njrk97 Wrote:

uh i remember it being a heat leone but Hazel is right if it hasn't been made then there is no need to whine about it. Im sick of this whole name game ya can call a bey "a piece of carp" and its still a beyblade hey at least they arent spin master who is F***ing up bakugan atleast hasbro has the courtesy to Try and what not now im not a full on hasbro blader but still its gettin old.
Phantom Orion B: D has to be the best uncustomised bey. B: D works with Phantom the best out of anything.

I can't wait for mine. First thing to do, buy a drink at macca's Wink
Chups- Well, that's true. Its so good to see some beys that are amazing out of the box!
1. Pick one up from ebay/your local store.
2. Tear open the box as it arrives.
3. Devastate everyone at a tourney.
4. Get another bey as a prize.
5. Eee
Wow, if this really happened every time, it would be SO much fun!
lol how awesome can my day be? a friends bey package came to me it was a meteo l drago set and as a thanks for not stealing it he let me have the blue one, and I recently got my tornado herculeo and now I'm ecstatic! Also i'm thinking of modding my duotron launcher for more power, they're very weak.
@Nwolf- Wow! Your friend is SO generous! Well, even I just bought a Storm Aquario for my friend. I am gonna gift it to him tomorrow. Hope he likes it! Joyful_2
Its going to be his first beyblade! Whoa! I am so excited about giving him the bey!
http://www.fanfiction.net/anime/Beyblade/
Gasp zomg
It's like the biggest section on there too. Lol.
Also, I love how a Rock ___ 100R2F can KO a MF Ray Aries H145CS. I lol every time.
(Sep. 26, 2011  3:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Chups- Well, that's true. Its so good to see some beys that are amazing out of the box!
1. Pick one up from ebay/your local store.
2. Tear open the box as it arrives.
3. Devastate everyone at a tourney.
4. Get another bey as a prize.
5. Eee
Wow, if this really happened every time, it would be SO much fun!

Eh. Customization is the personal touch of Beyblade. Without it, I do not think I could enjoy this hobby as much as I do. Spending hours a week testing part combinations every time I get a new part, even though others have already tested it for me - it's what helps me learn how and why every part works what way together.

Moreover, some people have absurd "luck" with some uncanny combinations, such as th!nk seeing results with Screw very few people could replicate. I've also had some weird incidents with Thermal that no one else seems capable of replicating.

So, if it were just out of the box to win... I would not really be as interested!

However, when I was a kid in the plastics era, I hated using custom beys and ONLY bladed out-of-the-box. I hated when things didn't match, and I always beat my friends anyway, lol.
(Sep. 26, 2011  8:36 PM)Hazel Wrote: However, when I was a kid in the plastics era, I hated using custom beys and ONLY bladed out-of-the-box. I hated when things didn't match, and I always beat my friends anyway, lol.

So did i, i only used driger s and won all the time, i was a smart kid Cool
Driger V2 OOB all the way. Cool
(Sep. 26, 2011  8:43 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Driger V2 OOB all the way. Cool

You want to put a 10 Heavy and an HMC in it for best results, actually.

(Sep. 26, 2011  8:39 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  8:36 PM)Hazel Wrote: However, when I was a kid in the plastics era, I hated using custom beys and ONLY bladed out-of-the-box. I hated when things didn't match, and I always beat my friends anyway, lol.

OOB Driger S and Dranzer V2 were how I won all the time, lol.
(Sep. 26, 2011  8:46 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  8:43 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Driger V2 OOB all the way. Cool

You want to put a 10 Heavy and an HMC in it for best results, actually.

(Sep. 26, 2011  8:39 PM)Poseidon Wrote:

OOB Driger S and Dranzer V2 were how I won all the time, lol.

Dranzer v2 is really goood uncustomised, gotta love it !
I also used galeon another all time favorite !

When i got my dragoon MS i showed my dad and he said he recognised it, meaning ive owned it before when i wasa kid. Cant remeber much of what i used to have Unhappy
Is it me or does no one seem to care about Lightning tank anymore? Everyone seems to use Vari Ares now. People like Dan say that Vari Ares BD145RF/R2F isn't as good as Vari Ares R145RF/R2F against combos like Basalt BD145CS/MB since the BD145's connect, meaning that the attack combo does very little. Could the same be for Lightning tank?
Different Metal Wheels simply have different needs. Lightning L Drago is quite light, so BD145's weight combines well with it, etc.
(Sep. 26, 2011  9:29 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Is it me or does no one seem to care about Lightning tank anymore? Everyone seems to use Vari Ares now. People like Dan say that Vari Ares BD145RF/R2F isn't as good as Vari Ares R145RF/R2F against combos like Basalt BD145CS/MB since the BD145's connect, meaning that the attack combo does very little. Could the same be for Lightning tank?
BD145 doesn't somehow have a smaller diameter when paired with Lightning. VariAres is much wider of a metal wheel compared to lightning, therefore VariAres on BD145 would give a higher chance of contact, but still very little, same but more can be same for Lightning BD145.

Furthermore weak launching nullifies Lightning L-Drago heavily, which is why less people seem to "care" about it.

Lastly, you are to use Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF/LLD BD145LRF as the name for that combo, you of many should know that now.
My friend put a HF/S with a flame bull 230. Its sooo tall! luckilly it doesnt hava alot of stamina.
surprisingly, poison wolf h145 rf can knock it out...
Libra's CW and Scythe look pretty good
How to make "that one picture" in any kids life. *Shudders*