Beyblade Random Thoughts

We don't even have a clue,but from what I guessing,4D might be the last one,that is from my opinion though.
So, Hasbro and Koonami are making a new DS game, and it will include Lunar Elipse Bakushin Susanow 90WF? That is something to look foward too.

What really has me pissed off is that Hasbro hasn't released Metal Face Bolt packs already...

based on the look of things, hasbro's new Bakushin Susanow will most likely not come with an MF of any kind...

Image if it came with the tool and parts from the MF2 series...that would be nice...
Personally, I think MFB has maybe another year or two left in it before Beyblade goes to sleep or we get another reboot. While it's cooling down in Japan (Takara Tomy's fiscal reports expect less and less Beybladees to be sold every quarter) it's doing quite well internationally, and that might be why we see it last longer.

The anime's TV ratings are absolutely terrible in Japan, so if that continues that's likely for us.
If MFB does end I hope we don't have to wait like 5 years between the reboots like we did between the original beyblade and MFB.
Do remmeber that if beyblade ends in japan, it will likely end everywhere. In other words, there is a chance that if 4D ends the beyblade series, it could stop internationaly as well.

Of course the anime isn't popular in Japan, not with all of the good anime that exists, hahaha

Plus, the Japanese aren't stupid enough to think that "Pegasis iz da bst bey evr!" I hate it when people say stuff like that...

EDIT: Don't you think it is wierd that right after I say this, the post below mine is made?
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.

I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.

My best beyblade is Galaxy Pegasus and feel free to pm me on joining my up rising team Team W.A.R. we never back down from any challenge so if you are in the Manhattan area and need a challenge or want to join you know how to reach us
Subscribe on youtube JulianMonster1.
(Aug. 28, 2011  10:45 PM)PegasusRunner Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.

I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.

My best beyblade is Galaxy Pegasus and feel free to pm me on joining my up rising team Team W.A.R. we never back down from any challenge so if you are in the Manhattan area and need a challenge or want to join you know how to reach us
Subscribe on youtube JulianMonster1.
First off, he's from Canada, and I'm pretty sure he can beat you, I'm not being mean, but he's the one that started this Uncertain
~~~~~
Anyways, my parents just agreed to getting me a Strongest Blader Set, I'm so happy Grin
(Aug. 28, 2011  10:49 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Anyways, my parents just agreed to getting me a Strongest Blader Set, I'm so happy Grin

Use the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread, ya moron. Even though you haven't bought it yet.
@ibeyblader: Unnecisary

So much hostility...let us all handel this like adults and fight eachother with a kid's spinning top game!

PegasusRunner: Another mindless Pegasus enthusiest....yay....=(
(Aug. 28, 2011  10:56 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: @ibeyblader: Unnecisary

So much hostility...let us all handel this like adults and fight eachother with a kid's spinning top game!

I was saying it in a friendly manner, ya moron. Tongue_out
(Aug. 28, 2011  10:49 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Anyways, my parents just agreed to getting me a Strongest Blader Set, I'm so happy Grin

You lucky son of a bagel. Unhappy If your parents buy it for you, expect some harsh words on Random Carp.

Anyway, my own random thought- I never should've put the batteries in my RGL... SO ANNOYING
Even if you were, things like tone of voice do not translate through a keyboard, unless you use smiley faces like you just did, but those do not alwys work, as things on the web are always interpereted differently.

I still say we should fight, because nothing can beat my Pegasus! Itz da bst! (EXTREME sarcasm)
i really like the idea of hasbro realease the meteo ldrago reshuffle set beyblades in single packs also it doesnt look like hasbro makeinga a remake of ldrago pre hws
Hasbro still could release some of the other pre hws blades since the left a few out, but yeah, it is very unlikely.

I keep checking like everyday for the Reshuffle set
(Aug. 28, 2011  5:39 PM)Clonetos Wrote: http://www.gamestop.com/ds/games/beyblad...tion/91798 im talkin about this dudes

"Bakushin Susanow Black Collectors Edition"

Wow the name change makes it sound so exciting, I think I want to buy 12 of these. Supaburn

That's the worst name change I have ever heard.
On a whim, I dug up my Electronic Driger launcher I bought back when they were first released. I had abandoned it because it stopped working properly. Upon disassembling it, I discovered that I had stripped the gear under the launcher prongs - replacing that gear with a new one(from another launcher) made the launcher work like it was brand new again.

Today was a good day. Smile
(Aug. 28, 2011  11:24 PM)njrk97 Wrote: i really like the idea of hasbro realease the meteo ldrago reshuffle set beyblades in single packs also it doesnt look like hasbro makeinga a remake of ldrago pre hws

It would be very difficult to make a MWS Ldrago remake, as the Ldrago clear wheel is only compatiable with Lightning. I guess Hasbro could do a Lightning L-Drago 105F recolored but that would be lame. Besides, it wouldnt even have mode change.
Why not?
They can place the CW on the dragon' heads, that is alright.
My point is the L-Drago CW is specifc to lightning only, it would be very hard to make a second compatiable MW, and if they did make LLD 105F, it would have mode change, and Ldrago 105F doesnt.
I still can't believe I missed the gathering at TRU yesterday. That would have been the easiest first place EVER.
(Aug. 28, 2011  10:18 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Do remember that if beyblade ends in japan, it will likely end everywhere. In other words, there is a chance that if 4D ends the beyblade series, it could stop internationally as well.

Not necessarily. International demand could keep the series alive longer than it would have been.

I don't have a stadium. (LOL) I battle on my laptop case as it has a dip in the outer pocket! XD
Beyblades will never end, we will always be spinning our blades in the sport of kings.