Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 23, 2011  11:30 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: MF-H Meteo L-Drago BD145EDS is a BEAST Rusty! It beats Basalt BD145CS/MB

Yeah against other BD145 beys the BD145's clash , But against Basalt AD145/R145/TH170/230 ect it gets KO'ed to lightweight IMO.
Went to Longleat Safari Park and saw a Giraffe called "Jinga". I know it's not the real name but they sound close enough.

Anyway, I plan on building a tonfa beyblade launcher (Garland Model). It will be spring loaded or it can just be launched manually. Once built it can go with my Prize RB12 Yellow Appollon Joyful_2
tonfa? are they a fake brand? anyway going to start designing beys before i make custom parts, i think it might help a bit more
(Aug. 23, 2011  5:37 PM)Nwolf Wrote: tonfa? are they a fake brand? anyway going to start designing beys before i make custom parts, i think it might help a bit more

No, they are martial arts weapons. Garland in beyblade G-revolution had one and used it as a launcher. I am trying to recreate this custom beyblade launcher. I am designing the internal dimensions and will pwn all other bladers
oh sorry i forgot, i'm being stupid since i have them, also whats yellow appollon? anyway, i Invented a bow launcher a while back, but i can't find it, one you attached to your arm and pulled back the string around the beyblade then let go and it pushed it down the ripcord and of the end of it, but i can't find it now
It would be epic if takara tomy released a beyblade called razor tigrera or razor tigress. The metal wheel could have portrusions that look like tiger claws. Heck, I would be satisfied if they came up with any beyblade that was a tiger.
(Aug. 23, 2011  9:28 AM)RustyXD Wrote: RF sucks carp in hasbro stadiums

You obviously haven't read the "Hasbro Combos" Thread..
I think I might get a NIB storm Pegasus in the hope that in several years it will be as rare and expensive as Dragoon MS is. Also am I the only one that finds collecting battling tops with the objective of keeping them in mint condition highly ironic?
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:05 PM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: It would be epic if takara tomy released a beyblade called razor tigrera or razor tigress. The metal wheel could have portrusions that look like tiger claws. Heck, I would be satisfied if they came up with any beyblade that was a tiger.

Ever heard of Driger from Plastics & HMS? Unless you want an MFB tiger Bey.
ya sorry i meant like a 4d system beyblade that can change mode.
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I think I might get a NIB storm Pegasus in the hope that in several years it will be as rare and expensive as Dragoon MS is. Also am I the only one that finds collecting battling tops with the objective of keeping them in mint condition highly ironic?

If I recall correctly, not as many Dragoon MS we're produced since the series wasn't as popular as MFB. It's still worth a shot though I guess.
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:15 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  9:28 AM)RustyXD Wrote: RF sucks carp in hasbro stadiums

You obviously haven't read the "Hasbro Combos" Thread..

Yeah no offense to anyone but I couldn't care less about Hasbro stadiums , I went and read the topic just then but when i use Lightning L Drago 100RF in a hasbro stadium it can even KO Rock Aquario 125SF.

UltraBlader I was thinking the same thing , but they won't become extremely rare for a while and by then I would get to impatient and open it and use it -___-
I found out that I can hold my Beyblade while i'm asleep, throughout all of my sleep.
I can also grab it while i'm sleeping, just last night i went to sleep without holding it, and woke up holding it..

(Aug. 23, 2011  5:50 PM)Nwolf Wrote: oh sorry i forgot, i'm being stupid since i have them, also whats yellow appollon? anyway, i Invented a bow launcher a while back, but i can't find it, one you attached to your arm and pulled back the string around the beyblade then let go and it pushed it down the ripcord and of the end of it, but i can't find it now

Did it probobly had WAY more power then other launchers!
You know, Hasbro is going to be doing alot of good with beyblade soon. I mean, with all of these Ultimate Reshuffle set beys being rereleased, who wouldn't be excited? My only real complaint was when I looked at the Ldrago 3 set and the Gravity Destroyer releases...

Hasbro...if you are reading this, realease Beylauncher LR already before we all cry!
Just bought the Ray Striker Face-off, Though I'm not fond of Striker that much, I like the colors of this one.
The CS within this Pack is different from the normal CS we see.
(Hasbro/TT)

Hasbro Comparison: Design is changed completely.(Will have to post pictures if needed.)
The rubber is held back to reveal the "bump" enough for the bey to be non-aggressive, if the Bey tilts, It will be aggressive.(Same as TT version)

TT Comparison: Entire design is different.(Ignoring the rubber/plastic bump)
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:30 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Just bought the Ray Striker Face-off, Though I'm not fond of Striker that much, I like the colors of this one.
(Hasbro/TT)

Hasbro Comparison: Design is changed completely.(Will have to post pictures if needed.)
The rubber is held back to reveal the "bump" enough for the bey to non-aggressive, if the Bey tilts, It will be aggressive.(Same as TT version)

Oh, that may explain the difference in performance with my Hasbro CS, because mine doesn't seem to be very aggresive at all.
Yeah put a picture of it. I'd like to see.
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:33 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Oh, that may explain the difference in performance with my Hasbro CS, because mine doesn't seem to be very aggresive at all.
Is it from the face-off pack?
The CS from there is the only place I've seen This version of CS.
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:30 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Just bought the Ray Striker Face-off, Though I'm not fond of Striker that much, I like the colors of this one.
(Hasbro/TT)

The rubber is held back to reveal the "bump" enough for the bey to non-aggressive, if the Bey tilts, It will be aggressive.(Same as TT version)

Could you post pics? You dont have to though if you dont want to, but your description of the differences confused me slightly (i am a visual learner i think)
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:20 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Left-Hasbro
Right-Face-Off CS

Side View
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb117...222210.jpg

Top View
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb117...222255.jpg

The one to the right looks wider....
But then again that's my opinion :\
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:20 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Left-Hasbro
Right-Face-Off CS

Side View
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb117...222210.jpg

Top View
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb117...222255.jpg

Wow, that is considerably more exposed, but it does look a little bit less sharp. Do you have any worn CS to test it against to see if it still holds up as a defense tip?
Hey, I need a beystadium, and I don't have one. Soooo... I'm making one. Can anyone help with designing it so..
PLEASE POST PLANS OR PM THEM TO ME!!!!!!
(p.s. please make sure that they can be made even by REEEEEAAALLYY poor people)
(p.p.s. make sure it has penalty boxes/exit points as well)
thank u!
(Aug. 23, 2011  11:09 PM)sum 472 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  5:50 PM)Nwolf Wrote: oh sorry i forgot, i'm being stupid since i have them, also whats yellow appollon? anyway, i Invented a bow launcher a while back, but i can't find it, one you attached to your arm and pulled back the string around the beyblade then let go and it pushed it down the ripcord and of the end of it, but i can't find it now

Did it probobly had WAY more power then other launchers!

oh i found it, it was in my shed, but yeah it's a bit broken so i might need to fix it a bit, but yeah it was pretty strong i remember