Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 22, 2011  8:33 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  8:18 PM)madden610 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  6:21 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So i'm guessing you're a hasbro guy or you're lucky enough to have a shop near you which sells takara?

Shops that sell Takara? Can you list a few so I can get an Idea for the name and see if any are nearby?

Because being a Blader without being able to order beys off online is never good. But it could make finding a TT-10 stadium or jap beys either

I doubt there's any chain stores which sell TT beys. As such I wouldn't know the name of any of them.

The only store I've heard of that sells Takara Tomy other than in Asia right now is the one over here in Vancouver.

------------------

Am I the only idiot that thinks EDS has a possibility on Meteo L Drago [x] EDS to beat top tier stamina?

I don't have EDS or Meteo haha, so I'm just saying this based on having some fun with Gravity Perseus in left spin and EDS.

It's kinda a just for fun thing, unless it actually works, hah.
It may be possible when the opponent s right-spinning.
Tornado Battlers:
Got Aquila, Leone, L-Drago and Pegasus at a local GoodWill today.
Actually playing with them is a nice vacation from competitive battling.
Watching 2 over-sized "Byxis" is pretty entertaining, a simple touch from the opponent sends the other hurling to the stadium pocket due to extreme lightness.
And I actually didn't expect the wheel to be metal.
Though I wish they could've been customizable..
And legal. Upon release.
Scythe Khronos vs Gravity Perseus 85DS = maximum recoil.

Scythe was sent flying two feet off the ground into a wall. It almost hit my head. Perseus also hit a wall a few times. Pretty hard too.

Both the wall, and Beyblade is OK Smile
Well that certainly sounds like an experience to adapt to.

If you want your beys to live long, don't have them flying into walls. Smile
(Aug. 23, 2011  5:19 AM)Nano Wrote: Scythe Khronos vs Gravity Perseus 85DS = maximum recoil.

Scythe was sent flying two feet off the ground into a wall. It almost hit my head. Perseus also hit a wall a few times. Pretty hard too.

Hah, I have a dent in my wall shaped as flame. It happened like 5 weeks after I painted it. But it's sorta behind the door, so you don't see it unless I show it purposely.
Poor wall...
(Aug. 23, 2011  5:22 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Hah, I have a dent in my wall shaped as flame. It happened like 5 weeks after I painted it. But it's sorta behind the door, so you don't see it unless I show it purposely.
At my tournament, the walls got a few dents in them. BBP made a pretty large one XD

(Aug. 23, 2011  5:39 AM)1dablader Wrote: Poor wall...

The wall is OK... I think.

There needs to be a CW called Moon. I can see it now... Nightmare Moon.
(Aug. 23, 2011  5:47 AM)Nano Wrote: There needs to be a CW called Moon. I can see it now... Nightmare Moon.

Moon is to simple for a planetary object in Beyblade.
Luna,Lunar, Linear, Celestia.
There are many other names besides "Moon"
(Aug. 23, 2011  5:56 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  5:47 AM)Nano Wrote: There needs to be a CW called Moon. I can see it now... Nightmare Moon.

Moon is to simple for a planetary object in Beyblade.
Luna,Lunar, Linear, Celestia.
There are many other names besides "Moon"

You're ruining the point I'm making Tired
(Aug. 23, 2011  5:19 AM)Nano Wrote: Scythe was sent flying two feet off the ground into a wall. It almost hit my head. Perseus also hit a wall a few times. Pretty hard too.

hit the wall i just did variares d;d flat vs variares d;d wide ball

thay hit one smack the computer and the other hit me where no guy want to be hit
it has more attack than big bang pegasis
@Stratus G. It was a reference to my little pony.

I can see it now, nightmare moon WA130S.
The gamebreaking combo that enshrouds the stadium in 1000 years of night! MUAHAHAHA!!!
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:22 AM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: @Stratus G. It was a reference to my little pony.

I can see it now, nightmare moon WA130S.
The gamebreaking combo that enshrouds the stadium in 1000 years of night! MUAHAHAHA!!!

Thank gawd someone go it... T.T
I don't get how I seem to have better luck with my HF than my RF. Everyone seems to say RF is better but HF just seems to work better for me. I tried both a worn and new RF to see if that was what was up but nope. I think it proves my theory that there are some parts that just work better for different people.
I guess you have a Hasbro stadium...
(Aug. 23, 2011  8:55 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: I guess you have a Hasbro stadium...

Yah I am not paying more than 20$ for a stadium unless tourneys start up around here so Tongue_out
Yeah but RF sucks carp in hasbro stadiums , its like comparing ES to WD Tongue_out

OK so i got my plastics and IMHO people have overrated them , I mean there fun but they don't make MFB obsolete , I mean there is a random KO here and there sometimes beys will take hits like kings , but apart from all that there not that much different from MFB I mean there still beyblades. Anyway lets see how the up coming sydney plastics tournament goes Tongue_out
i'm still trying to figure out if any of my beyblades actually work with the magnacore stadium... be a bit annoying if i have to go buy a whole new set of ones...
uh you need to have a proper MG core for them to work. Few of the Takara V and V2 series were released with these but I think hasbro released all of them with this gimmick.
(Aug. 23, 2011  12:45 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Am I the only idiot that thinks EDS has a possibility on Meteo L Drago [x] EDS to beat top tier stamina?

I don't have EDS or Meteo haha, so I'm just saying this based on having some fun with Gravity Perseus in left spin and EDS.

It's kinda a just for fun thing, unless it actually works, hah.

I though it would work but Meteo is to lightweight and gets KO'ed by Basalt and Hell. I tried with L Drago Destroy and it couldn't manage to OS anything although it was on BD145EDS.
(Aug. 23, 2011  11:07 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: uh you need to have a proper MG core for them to work. Few of the Takara V and V2 series were released with these but I think hasbro released all of them with this gimmick.

ah, i've only got the metal tips, and metal fight, so i don't have any MG cores, at least i know what i need now
MF-H Meteo L-Drago BD145EDS is a BEAST Rusty! It beats Basalt BD145CS/MB and all Scythe combos!

Has anyone noticed that MF-H Big Bang Kerbecs R145R2F beats every Scythe combo by force smash? Spooky...
It is well known that Big Bang has force smash and that is the reason it is used with TH220/230...
i've gotten really attached to my beyblde competition entry, i think i might write a story on it, since my poll is going nowhere