Beyblade Random Thoughts

It was top tier along with Burn and Earth (mold 1). Who knows though, no ones really tested Pre-HWS Virgo (5 min mold) against Basalt and Kerbecs, not that I know of.
Uwik:

Before Earth and Burn came along Virgo was the only good choice for stamina apart from Libra.
(Jul. 07, 2011  9:59 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Uwik:

Before Earth and Burn came along Virgo was the only good choice for stamina apart from Libra.

Too bad that all good things must come to an end. I feel somewhat sorry for Libra too. Anyhow, it would be interesting to own one. What was used again to solo spin test virgo? DF145 BS was it?

I was watching the BeyChannel the other day. 2009 - 2010 - 2011. It's crazy to see how much the game has changed. The speed of the game seems to have increased a great deal.
I think it was 145D.
(Jul. 07, 2011  10:06 AM)Uwik Wrote: I was watching the BeyChannel the other day. 2009 - 2010 - 2011. It's crazy to see how much the game has changed. The speed of the game seems to have increased a great deal.

Wow imagine going to the 2009 tourney with MF-H Basalt BD145CS Tongue_out

I lost my carping Earth Bull 85WD and right before the tourney (I wasn't going to use it) there goes trying to make everyone think that was my best combo.
Has anyone noticed the really good beys in the anamie are usually bad in real lfe?
Yes, just like Killer Gemios, Dark Wolf, Big Bang Pegasis, Gravity Persues. Oh how TT fooled us =]
Yes.

(Jul. 07, 2011  3:23 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: th!nk, that sucks. That's Driger S's AR right? Wait no, Galeon... BLARG
TEH NAMES
They're so hard to remember for me. Just like anime characters.
Anyways I was palying earlier today in my blue fake stadium (closest thing I have to a TT Atk atm) and Galaxy Pegasus was raping Gravity Perseus. I hate losing paint on Galaxy, so I shall buy another! Grin (once I'm ungrounded in like half a month, yay...)
Oooh and th!nk, love the avatar now. Now I see why you like Spark Draciel so much... I want one now. THANKS MAN XD
WAIT
I HAVE A BLANK BITCHIP YESH
Whenever you get your stickers from BeyFan, mind scanning em man? That'd be so pimp to have.

As for the Prototype Nemesis wheel that was posted a couple pages back, it looks like it will be the "evolved" Metal Wheel of Gravity, as Gravity Has those sort of kinds of faces on the sides Tongue_out But still, it's a prototype, so there's gonna be change most likely. Nemesis looks like a damned tank though...
WE THINK THE SAME MAH BOI! Nemesis, Spark Draciel, everything.

Yes, when it arrives (may be a little while, BeyFan is still waiting on it Tongue_out), I'll scan it fer ya.

Yeah, Galeons. Broken by my Cross Griffon, which is amazing (though it's authenticity is questionable, so I'm getting another). Bit much recoil, but it hits harder than trygle's AR, finally got my storm grip working, so it's manageable. Already ordered a replacement though lol Smile

Ugh, plastics launchers are so tiny! So annoyed I lost my Dranzer RC launcher (or so annoyed at mum for throwing it out).
Hah, I still have a grip I got when I was six. That launcher is a bit small, though.
Just bought a new one lol Tongue_out

Spending so much money on plastics. Organising this tourney is hard, everyone's going on holidays Unhappy

That said, I'm only doing an eight man thing, and can probably invite two people I know. Smile

But yeah, uuuuuuggggghhhhh
ever noticed hasbro never puts out any Exclusive beys besides the ones in the stadiums i mean cmon hasbro besides DS games why not do something cool for once and make them >:I
Uhh, Tornado Herculeo, Rock Orso? Plus Random Booster Prizes?
I'd rather get them as regular releases, than pay stupid money for a carpy game as well.
um legend series are exclusive to Hasbro.
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: um legend series are exclusive to Hasbro.

yes that is true but im talking BEYOND that i mean besides from the red rock wheel and black torch wheel coming with gemios and zurafa pack AND whatnot i wanna see something grand be released as a regular release like...i dunno
say wait i wonder how sol blaze will be handled? hmmm
For people who semi-watch the Metal Fight/Fusion anime: Did anyone notice that in the English version, after Ginga lost to Phoenix he said, 'The next time I lose will be the time I quit Beyblade!'? He's lost against plenty of people after that, such as Damian and Ryuga. Uncertain I wonder how Nelvana's going to work that out.
They won't work it out...they'll simply ignore it, lol.
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:10 PM)Kaioya Wrote: For people who semi-watch the Metal Fight/Fusion anime: Did anyone notice that in the English version, after Ginga lost to Phoenix he said, 'The next time I lose will be the time I quit Beyblade!'? He's lost against plenty of people after that, such as Damian and Ryuga. Uncertain I wonder how Nelvana's going to work that out.

I think he meant against phoenix only he never said about EVERY battle :l
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:54 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: um legend series are exclusive to Hasbro.

yes that is true but im talking BEYOND that i mean besides from the red rock wheel and black torch wheel coming with gemios and zurafa pack AND whatnot i wanna see something grand be released as a regular release like...i dunno
Probably won't, didn't appear in the anime.

As I said, Tornado Herculeo, Rock Orso.
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:20 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:54 PM)Clonetos Wrote:

Probably won't, didn't appear in the anime.

As I said, Tornado Herculeo, Rock Orso.
I know but OMGWTFBBQ man No movie Aww I wanted sol blaze SO bad dude this stinks...
Haha, th!nk I still have my RC Launcher from Dranzer V2! I still have a couple of Neo-Winders as well... But only 2, when I discovered my plastics and when I was still early in MFB (before I got a string launcher) I used them and broke like 3. I need to buy some more, I don't think anyone will sell them for too much Confused Maybe like $1-2? Lol.
YOu don't think that they will release the movie? I'm sure they will, as it is during the metal masters series. It will probably be a special bey like with a DS release of the movie
DVD you mean? I guess it could be released with a DVD, but ehhhhhh. How long was it? I've seen movies sliced into episodes for TV.
IIRC it was like 1.5 hours. I'm sure they'll release the movie, but to get a Sol Blaze (this is only speculation) They'l most likely make another carpy game, and release it with that.
um they released the movie from the old series in english yet Hasbro never released any of the dark series so I don't think it's very likely that they'll release sol blaze.
lolwut

My firend took Variares off of his wants list because D:D isn't auto-changing. He wouldn't listen to me when I told him that the gaps would kill it.

Such a silly boy.