Beyblade Random Thoughts

I am gonna get Random Booster vol. 8 just for the Screw Fox, if it's really gonna be in it.
Kinda let down by the fact fox is BLUE. I mean, foxes are usually red/orange, or grey (but usually with hints of red). Blue seems like an odd choice... Meh.

Kai-V: Sorry, I missed that, I've been busy with the tourney and house reno's so I haven't checked the anime forum lately Cute
I hope that in Random booster 8 there is a clear kerbecs clear wheel and face so that we can't make a clear Hell Kerbecs from the parts in Random Booster 7 and 8. That would be sick.
Am I the only one who thinks that Phantom Orion sounds like a Stamina Type? I know this is just speculation, but it just sounds stamina-ish to me. Maybe attack. Anyways, I think that Scythe has some great potential, even though it has recoil. I see it as a competitor to Basalt, but nothing that would completely dominate Basalt. A sort of rivalry if you will.
And Random Booster 8? Can't wait to hear more about Jade Jupiter. I think that GD145 may stand for Gravity Disk. Can't wait to see screenshots of it and Phantom Orion.
Scythe sounded like attack, turned out to be stamina. Names do not matter at all.
Speculation on the name of parts means nothing. On hearing it Burn probably sounds like an attack type but it really isn't although it does have a bit of attack.
i saw a grip attack on ebay for £49.00 with like 20 bids with 2 days left dont have the link otherwise i would have showed it
That's a massive rip off. Normally costs are $30 - $40.
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:29 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: That's a massive rip off. Normally costs are $30 - $40.

agreed and its an auction hahaha i fell sorry for them
random thought:
how should i make a giant stadium in my backyard?
The larger a stadium, the worse it is for attack types, as they need to hit harder to KO. Use a large dish or something, seeing as attack types won't work anyway.
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: The larger a stadium, the worse it is for attack types, as they need to hit harder to KO. Use a large dish or something, seeing as attack types won't work anyway.

good idea.
i think i'll use a large block of wood.
I once play in a large beystadium in Taipei.
Storm Pegasis' speed really decreased much,
as the stadium is too big,and it needs more time to spin a circle inside the stadium.
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: The larger a stadium, the worse it is for attack types, as they need to hit harder to KO. Use a large dish or something, seeing as attack types won't work anyway.

they are bad in flat staduims aswell
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:19 PM)strikerlord Wrote:

good idea.

I wouldn't recomend using plain wood unless you cover it in a good plastic with some area underthe center...

You'll destroy your beys :\
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:22 PM)Soundwave Wrote:

good idea.

I wouldn't recomend using plain wood unless you cover it in a good plastic with some area underthe center...

screw the backyard stadium.
too much work.
whatever.
LOL
(Jul. 05, 2011  4:39 PM)strikerlord Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:22 PM)Soundwave Wrote:

good idea.

screw the backyard stadium.
too much work.
whatever.
LOL

But still, your tips will be wrecked, your attack types would suck big time, your tips will wear off, if you use MS, it would probably as a 'woodpecker' and devastate your stadium...:\
(Jul. 05, 2011  4:39 PM)strikerlord Wrote: screw the backyard stadium.
too much work.
whatever.
LOL
Just use a Beigoma stadium. (Beigoma is what Beyblade is based on) Take a bucket, put an old shirt or some other piece of cloth over it, and tie it around the edges of the bucket. It should work out pretty nicely. Joyful_2

I know that Beigoma will work fine on it, but I'm not to sure about Beyblade's. But, you probably won't have any problems...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKv36w36Uyo

By the way, those are Beigoma being used in the video.
How will rubber tips work on cloth? Hmm, I wonder
Man, after seeing the event of the plastic and hms thingy, it makes me wonder, if they're going to have a BBP ultimate version. Sorta of manga related like they did with the HMS.m. Im so dying for an EG in an 4D/MFB bey, that would be awesome.
(Jul. 05, 2011  6:10 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: How will rubber tips work on cloth? Hmm, I wonder
They probably won't, but everything else should work fine.
Going back to the RB8 conversation:

Kinda disappointed that it's not as awesome as RB7. Takara Tomy was going the right way for once. I was hoping for LRF, CSs, even a Basalt. Maybe that's because RB7 made my expectation for the Random Booster so much more demanding. Oh well ... I can only hope that a more awesome confirmed list comes out.
All the people who would want to see the blades from team dungeon released would probably disagree with you. Also I wanted to see Bao's bey too. The parts aren't too bad. MF and W2D are quite good. Also we only know two of the wheels in it so far(Screw and Hell. Excluded Jade since we have no idea about it ).
(Jul. 05, 2011  8:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: All the people who would want to see the blades from team dungeon released would probably disagree with you. Also I wanted to see Bao's bey too. The parts aren't too bad. MF and W2D are quite good. Also we only know two of the wheels in it so far(Screw and Hell. Excluded Jade since we have no idea about it ).

Possible 2 divine mws as well. TT seems to be promoting divine MW a bit lately, I wonder why.
Huh so since there are all the other parts of divine chimera in there apart from the clear wheel for certain atm we may get a recolour of it. Can you see a kerbecs clear wheel in there?