Beyblade Random Thoughts

Ah okay, I hate things mostly in the grip handles, as I hate the sound of the rattling launcher, it just sounds as if the things broken...

just a thought
I feel left out considering the number of tourneys going on that I can't go to. Unhappy
Anyways, I am loving my Rev-Up Launcher. So much power. Now I just need to get more beys and a TT Attack Stadium and I'll be ready to host my own tourneys.
IMO the Rev-Up launcher should be banned by now. TOO much power and it is hard to find these days.
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:27 PM)® Wrote: IMO the Rev-Up launcher should be banned by now. TOO much power and it is hard to find these days.

IDK yet, as ive never used one, but combine it with a Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD/CS, then what would happen

(none aggressive CS)
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:31 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:27 PM)® Wrote: IMO the Rev-Up launcher should be banned by now. TOO much power and it is hard to find these days.

IDK yet, as ive never used one, but combine it with a Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD/CS, then what would happen

(none aggressive CS)

It's powerful enough to make Earth Bull 100WD somewhat aggressive. Smile
mint WD? if so i want one for next tourney lol
Near mint.
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:57 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Near mint.

yeah, it needs to be banned, but for now, I'm getting one for the next tourney Tongue_out
(Jun. 25, 2011  12:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: Win Rates
CS: 13/20 (12KO, 1OS) = 65%
WD: 7/20 (6KO, 1OS) = 35%

This doesn't really reveal anything new. Didn't we all know that BD145CS > BD145WD? In any case, I'm not sure why it isn't on the list yet ... I'll take a look at it later and add it.

Also, you noted that there were many wall saves during your testing; of course there was! You're using two Hell Wheels after all.

(Jun. 25, 2011  3:16 PM)th!nk Wrote: By the way, guys. MF Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS is great and all, but seems to fail miserably against ol' MF MLD CH120XF. Not to say I won't still be using it hugely at my tourney, but yeah, that's a shame, as it seems to do far better against MF LLD BD145LRF than 230, but yeah, still failing against MF MLD CH120XF.

I find this hard to believe, especially if MF Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS was at the 220 height. Then again, I've never found MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF to be any good in general anyways.
Sigh... My Virgo's a 3-min mold...

Virgo AD145XF circles around the TR like 2.5 times per second. Really fast.
R2F tends to do this on most beys. Although I did enjoy using Virgo as an attack type, I usually got the opposing bey to catch some pretty decent air.
(Jun. 23, 2011  1:24 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: No, the parts were exactly the same. In faceoff packs, one of them is uncustomized and the other is customized. Thermal Lacerta remained the same, its simply that Hasbro doesn't know what its doing and they forgot that it was labeled Stamina on the starter pack.

Oop, I guess I'm stupid...
Does anyone know how Hasbro is going to release Vulcan Horuseus/Holeseus? I'd imagine that since both TT and Hasbro released Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone and Bakushin Susanoo with the DS game, they'd make a Metal Masters game for the PSP, and include 'Holeseus' with it. I'm partially hoping that they release it normally, since I don't have a PSP and I don't want to spend money on a game just to get the Bey.
(Jun. 25, 2011  7:15 PM)Kei Wrote: This doesn't really reveal anything new. Didn't we all know that BD145CS > BD145WD? I

Then again, I've never found MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF to be any good in general anyways.

For the first thing , wow i didn't no that other people thought that , i thought that there was a small amount of people and the rest went with WD.

For the second point : OMG how could you say that ! jks but i find to to be a nice combo that does really well , although i would never use it at a tourney its just to dangerous.

This is just a random thought now but

230 is useless TH170 is the new really tall and awesome track use it sell your 230's Grin
Umm... Keep your 230, as if the TH170 breacks (shock from Vulcan), you have a tall part spare
Vulcan is harmless beat is the newer version!
and if you sell your 230's you will have enough for more TH170's Grin

@leoneldrago
if we knew the release date , it would have been posted right now were not even sure if they will release it.
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:31 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

(none aggressive CS)

Even with a non-aggressive CS the rev up launcher gives so much spin that most CS combos end up self KO as soon as they catch rubber. It's ridonkulous.

I can't wait to use mine against rotation tomorrow! Wink
(Jun. 25, 2011  7:15 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  12:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: Win Rates
CS: 13/20 (12KO, 1OS) = 65%
WD: 7/20 (6KO, 1OS) = 35%

This doesn't really reveal anything new. Didn't we all know that BD145CS > BD145WD? In any case, I'm not sure why it isn't on the list yet ... I'll take a look at it later and add it.

Also, you noted that there were many wall saves during your testing; of course there was! You're using two Hell Wheels after all.

(Jun. 25, 2011  3:16 PM)th!nk Wrote: By the way, guys. MF Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS is great and all, but seems to fail miserably against ol' MF MLD CH120XF. Not to say I won't still be using it hugely at my tourney, but yeah, that's a shame, as it seems to do far better against MF LLD BD145LRF than 230, but yeah, still failing against MF MLD CH120XF.

I find this hard to believe, especially if MF Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS was at the 220 height. Then again, I've never found MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF to be any good in general anyways.

Well, considering the meteo combo was specifically made to beat MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS, I'd imagine it does fine, but I'll try it later.

I know we all knew it, but yeah, point is it's not on the tier list while inferior combo's are, which is a problem IMO Tongue_out

And yeah, I knew there'd be a lot of wall saves, but I figured, for everyone's sake, it was worth mentioning Tongue_out

And re: the RUL, as I've said, I've asked for it to be banned before, I doubt it'll happen, as it really only benefits stamina, which tends to suck a lot nowadays (and often doesn't appreciate the extra recoil). Still, with Scythe Kronos BD145EDS around now, it could very well become too powerful. I don't like it, but yeah.
H-uh, MF MLD CH120XF does struggle against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH220CS. I guess 220 is low enough to make more Force-Smash/Wobble contact. That's a surprise.
Th!nk i have experienced the same thing but i use D125 as i lack a ch120 Unhappy
I am so eager to test right now to bad i think i have a fractured thumb Unhappy

Just a side note i am not sure if i like the black stadium or the clear one better they both look cool , but i tend to use the Clear one more , i guess that's cause the black one is new Wink
Clear one scratches, but eh, the black one melts easier lol :p
(Jun. 26, 2011  12:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: Clear one scratches, but eh, the black one melts easier lol :p

what have you done?
I use Clear for Tourneys and Black for home/testing.
Ok then chups i will do the opposite and use clear for home and testing and black for tourneys and vids Grin

I really love TH170 it has to be in my top 3 tracks , now just have to find the right combo for it in the upcoming tourney Grin