Beyblade Random Thoughts

at school we have been laughing about the hasbro name changes so we made sum random ones fro laughs (and high chance of the same name change to lol)

basalt horoguim; stone clock
killer beafowl: evil peafowl
ray gill: ray kell (maybe not due to ppl may say it as "kill" and parents would be like "my gosh, our son is a serial killer BLAH BLAH" lolz)
grand ketos: GIANT CETUS (we laughed at this so hard, due to reasons , like and old friend we use to call WHALE)
meh pretty much it
i think screw would be like UPPER CAPRICORN or just or sumthing lol
That's awesome. What bout Byxis? Flame Compass?
LOL at this.. Hell Kerbecs = Hades Dog
(May. 06, 2011  11:39 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: at school we have been laughing about the hasbro name changes so we made sum random ones fro laughs (and high chance of the same name change to lol)

basalt horoguim; stone clock
killer beafowl: evil peafowl
ray gill: ray kell (maybe not due to ppl may say it as "kill" and parents would be like "my gosh, our son is a serial killer BLAH BLAH" lolz)
grand ketos: GIANT CETUS (we laughed at this so hard, due to reasons , like and old friend we use to call WHALE)
meh pretty much it
i think screw would be like UPPER CAPRICORN or just or sumthing lol

...Wierd names you guys made. lol

IMO, Hasbro will change the following names:
Hell
Horoguim
Gill
Ketos
Screw

Me and my lil bro thought of future Hasbro name changes too...But I forgot all of them :\ .
i forgot about BYXIS
we just said FLAME pyxis, but some one FLAME COMPASS like u
we also just made it HADES CERBERUS
Hasbro people have weird minds. All these nice names, changed forever in the Hasbro Beyworld.. Hasbro will probably change any name they find weird. They will release Vulcan Horseus, since it's in the anime so that will most likely to be changed as well..
(May. 06, 2011  12:03 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Hasbro people have weird minds. All these nice names, changed forever in the Hasbro Beyworld.. Hasbro will probably change any name they find weird. They will release Vulcan Horseus, since it's in the anime so that will most likely to be changed as well..

VULCAN HORSE (NOOOO) no even better VULCAN RA ( they will be like, its AN eqyptian god, but nobody knows horse, LETS JUST CALL IT RAH Grin lolz)
they will most likely change sol blaze (due to blaze in FIREBLAZE)
SOL FIRE lol
AS will be like Around Spike or sumthing (eww , spike)
i cant imagine what they call BD145 (maybe they will be smart and just called it boost disk)
THEY MAY CALL IT, BODY DEFENSE or BARRIER DISK (aww the humanity)
The funniest name changes that can happen,
Fang Leone- Tooth Leone (The lion is old now, has lost most of his teeth)
Big Bang Pegasis- Big Crunch Pegasis (When the world ends. It all started with a big bang, it ends with Big Crunch)
L Drago Destroy- Destroy L Drago (When people will say that the naming system shouldn't be changed)
(May. 06, 2011  12:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: The funniest name changes that can happen,
Fang Leone- Tooth Leone (The lion is old now, has lost most of his teeth)
Big Bang Pegasis- Big Crunch Pegasis (When the world ends. It all started with a big bang, it ends with Big Crunch)
L Drago Destroy- Destroy L Drago (When people will say that the naming system shouldn't be changed)

i cant bear the destroy l drago
BEAT LYNX ----> beat CAT or music LYNX/CAT lol
They won't change Blaze because if Fireblaze IS copyrighted, they can't inflict on their own copyrights. So Sol Blaze wont be changed. I think they might release Poison Virgo, from the anime.
If Hasbro changes the name to Music Cat, Beat Lynx's face would be- http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=ht...29,r:6,s:0
(May. 06, 2011  12:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: If Hasbro changes the name to Music Cat, Beat Lynx's face would be- http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=ht...29,r:6,s:0
NO EVEN BETTER
[Image: 041911_nyan_pop_tart_cat_t.jpg]
X3
Like, hell no. Beat is gonna get changed, i can tell, but not into music...
But that cat doesn't know how to meow.... It can only Nyan.... That face would work out for some fake bey companies.
Weird names! Hasbro will surely change the name of Meteo L-Drago to Meteor L-Drago and if there would be a 4D Eagle then my friend predicted that it would be Universal Eagle, ha!
(May. 06, 2011  1:07 PM)HH Wrote: Weird names! Hasbro will surely change the name of Meteo L-Drago to Meteor L-Drago and if there would be a 4D Eagle then my friend predicted that it would be Universal Eagle, ha!

Meteo's staying as Meteo. That is confirmed already.
I was always wondering why TT doesn't release a new version of one of the best, out of the box beys- Earth Aquila.
Music Cat? I'm afraid you've forgotten the most famous musical cat.
Play them off, Keyboard Cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

Also, guys, people KNOW Horus. Yeah, he wasn't a god card in Yu-Gi-Oh, but he's got friends in High places. Sky high, even. (Yes, I went there Cool ) There'd be a War if they renamed it. He's pretty Protective of his place. Okay, I'll stop.

AAANYWAY this is getting way off topic.

Jan, Hell Kerbecs is pretty amazing out of the box. But yeah, I kinda expected, after Fang Leone, Evolutions of some earlier beys. Who knows, Libra II could have the Bearing Core we're all expecting/dreading to happen eventually Tongue_out Of course, I don't follow the anime, so I've got no idea how important those beys are any more.
Hell Kerbecs is quite recent for me. Its been ages since Earth Eagle has been out. They didn't release it in second season, nor is there a chance for it in 4D.... Yes, I am a Libran, so I would be proud if Libra turns out to be over powerful. Happy with Libra pre-HWS, disappointed with Flame Libra, but I will be overwhelmed with Libra Bearnig Core.
I'm a skeptic, so until they release Science Reason L(ogic)145 CF (Control Flat) or something, I'm uninterested. That said, I'm supposedly a virgo so I have little to complain about.

Still, there is always a chance in 4D, as we hardly know the full release schedule as yet.
(May. 06, 2011  4:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: **** Kerbecs is quite recent for me. Its been ages since Earth Eagle has been out. They didn't release it in second season, nor is there a chance for it in 4D.... Yes, I am a Libran, so I would be proud if Libra turns out to be over powerful. Happy with Libra pre-HWS, disappointed with Flame Libra, but I will be overwhelmed with Libra Bearnig Core.

tornado eagle has been released, it is especially made to escape the pockets in hasbro arenas(no much use under WBO rules), Libra Bearnig Core probably will not be released because it is hard a costly to manufacture DJ - Sad. .
Hah, we both make the same typo in bearing! btw, I want an evolved form of Aquila. Like, LLD-->MLD-->LDD
Hey, what if even Beyblade releases a thing like- ♂ and ♀
Have we got more info on the weird system hasbro has been doing like tornado eagle and stuff?

I wouldn't say that it'd be to costly. For starters, there's no way there isn't a HUGE profit made on the beyblades at the price they're sold at (at least for Hasbro), and secondly, it's never stopped them before, and the resulting blades have generally always been hugely popular. It would be a great seller, so even if only sold at a small profit per item, it'll still make them plenty of money (especially if they put it in a random booster).
(May. 06, 2011  5:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hah, we both make the same typo in bearing! btw, I want an evolved form of Aquila. Like, LLD-->MLD-->LDD

what??? beyblades with genders, hah that would be funny, I think l-drago would be a boy.yeah mabye they could call the new form of Aquila ,wave Aquila?

(*kenny thinking* weird thoughts!!!) Chief - Hmm ...
(May. 06, 2011  5:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hah, we both make the same typo in bearing! btw, I want an evolved form of Aquila. Like, LLD-->MLD-->LDD

I think beyblades already have genders...?
It is a mystery