Beyblade Random Thoughts

I am now collecting pre hws for collection lol. Since 4D beys are comin in, I've thought hey this is like the hms era. Better start collecting. Does anyone know the value of NIB BB -01?

Also I think fang leone is the sickest looking bey ever!
(May. 05, 2011  11:34 AM)® Wrote: Does anyone know the value of NIB BB -01?
Not much, really.
They're all over Hong Kong at the price of about $89 HKD.
(May. 05, 2011  11:26 AM)th!nk Wrote: I love maximum meteor. I love him long time.

But seriously, I was using it before it had a thread Tongue_out
But I still like my (No MF) gravity perseus ATK CH120XF (left spin, NORMAL mode) at least as much.

You know, despite the fact I love Metal Flat, it's really just not performing as well as XF. Such a shame Uncertain

I have Realised that..... Uncertain It was cool while it lasted I suppose.

I also am Stocking up on Pre-HWS. Dimsum has them so Cheap Ill be buying at Least 1 of each.
Yeah, I need to buy a few pre-hws (Leone, Bull, Ldrago, Saggitario, Quetz), and a TT LLD. I also want Bakushin Susanoo soon (the white one), and the hasbro twin pack wiht the white ED145. For my white whale combo...

Also, I cannot wait for Beat Lynx to be released by sonokong... I was hoping they'd get it as fast as they did the maximum series...

I also need to get the GP ATK BD145XF, for the fact it's beastly and I need a new BD145.

Also, complete agreement with Diamond about 105. Why the hell couldn't we just get 100 instead. It's actually useful, and despite the fact that 90/85 are generally better, I always like having another 100 around.

Also, I bought inferno saggitario today because it looked cool. And I needed a little retail therapy.
You know, I only just realised that those were boosters, not keychain beyblades? Such similar boxes. FFFFF-

And it seems like hasbro is taking ages to release Thunder Libra /Ray Striker. I want the latter for the CS. Just to see which it resembles more (defensive/stamina, or unstable movement/notsogreat).
I think the name change for cancer was good (gets boos) HEY HOLD ON think about it. Cancer is a crab, Gasher is the english name for cancer now crabs have claws and claws are weapons for a crab and what do they do when they come in contact with flesh? GASH! I think that it was cleaver
Except it sounds dumb.
Clonetos Wrote:I think that it was cleaver
and I REALLY hope that was a spelling error and not a horrible pun.

And what Kai-V said down there is correct. Although, let's be honest, a beyblade named cancer wouldn't go down too well with "concerned parents" and "SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN" types. I do think that they could have done better, though.
Except that I, along with thousands of other people on the planet, am a Cancer, not a "Gasher".
(May. 05, 2011  1:35 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Gasher is the english name for cancer now crabs have claws and claws are weapons for a crab and what do they do when they come in contact with flesh? GASH! I think that it was cleaver

What kind of monster crabs do you deal with? They pinch,squeeze and grab..
A gash(Ex.) is when a chuck of skin,material is missing. Crabs do not leave "gashes".
No wonder you are Mr. Know it All. Google and Wikipedia will profit a lot if you join there....
Do you realize that the bey, Dark Gasher actually gashed other beys?
As far as the new Legends beyblades go, which is the most practical for me?
Current tourney beys =
1- MFEarthGemiosGB145WD
2-KillerBullD125BS
3- CyberAries100HF
4- Lightning LDrago H145HF/S(Has broken two of my friends beyblades)
5(Tie breaking bey when playing with friends it is a destabalizer, I sometimes switch this with CyberAries, but I do not have the more \effective SemiFlat tip) Flame Saggitario 100FS

-Thanks!!
Gasher is a better name than Cancer I feel..except that the beyblade cant actually 'Gash' its opponents as well.
I also happen to be purchasing the Pegasus DX Set from ToyWiz for 50.00 and two LDrago reshuffle sets for 60.00 (Friend owns a market in school xD, long story, and he makes a decent profit)
I only want the DX set for the cheap stadium and galaxy pegasus/another 3 segmant/ beylauncher.... etc
lots of useful things.
(May. 05, 2011  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Except that I, along with thousands of other people on the planet, am a Cancer, not a "Gasher".

I'm a Gasher...

I don't really care, I end up calling it cancer anyway. Also Killer.
Well not all crabs are puny theres one in Australia that is big and i mean big and the claw is freakin HUGE but hey some "soccermoms" may take it the wrong way and yell 'OMG CANCER YOUR TRYIN TO INFECT MY BABY@@!@!DD" yeah Gasher sorta makes since in context and how is cleaver a pun? I dont get it
(May. 05, 2011  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Except that I, along with thousands of other people on the planet, am a Cancer, not a "Gasher".

You can put a gash into somebody...

Poison Cancer, Killer Cancer, hmmmm....

I was thinking the other day. A Beyblade has two types of inertia. Regular inertia, and rotational inertia.
Fascinating.
(May. 06, 2011  7:04 AM)Nano Wrote: You can put a gash into somebody...

Poison Cancer, Killer Cancer, hmmmm....

... Beat Cancer! (Deikailo alerted me of this new combination the other day hahaha)

Anyways, I'm more angry at TAKARA-TOMY for re-naming Cancer to Quetzalcoatl than anything else, to be honest!
(May. 06, 2011  7:39 AM)Kei Wrote: Anyways, I'm more angry at TAKARA-TOMY for re-naming Cancer to Quetzalcoatl than anything else, to be honest!

Agreed. Quetzalcoatl is just too hard to pronounce ...
(May. 05, 2011  1:42 PM)th!nk Wrote: Except it sounds dumb.
Clonetos Wrote:I think that it was cleaver
and I REALLY hope that was a spelling error and not a horrible pun.

And what Kai-V said down there is correct. Although, let's be honest, a beyblade named cancer wouldn't go down too well with "concerned parents" and "SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN" types. I do think that they could have done better, though.

oh dear your right i meant Clever not Cleaver

anyway I know Cancer is the original name but some names i give a chance look at scorpio vs el scopio i think scorpio fits better since its more leaning to the zodiac sign. BUT we can all agree burn FIREBLAZE (seriously like a grunt from a LoZ game) is terrible therefor i call it phoenix
I don't mind fireblaze too much. Phoenix makes WAY more sense, but Fireblaze sounds kinda cool.
Escolpio isn't too bad a name. I swear they did that entirely so we could make scoliosis jokes though.
(May. 06, 2011  9:11 AM)th!nk Wrote: I don't mind fireblaze too much. Phoenix makes WAY more sense, but Fireblaze sounds kinda cool.
Escolpio isn't too bad a name. I swear they did that entirely so we could make scoliosis jokes though.

names im OK with- Pegasus (corrext spelling) Scorpio, Evil wheel, Gasher.

Names im not ok with- Striker and Fireblaze (cool but what about it on a NON burn wheel?)
There are some wheels where fireblaze sounds cool, Vulcan and Hell, for example. The latter especially. That said, sure, there are wheels where Phoenix sounds better, but Fireblaze is kinda cool, and I tend to use it on wheels where fireblaze sounds cooler, for some reason.

Anyway, they had to rename Phoenix for legal reasons, so it wasn't their choice.

Striker is silly, though.
I just don't like the name Screw... Whenever said with an awesome bey... I actually thought that Screw was some special move... This is what I make of it-
I-Screw Pegasus!
Ginga- I was screwed by Janstarblast...
Lol. There is a 99% that Hasbro will change Screw and other weird names. Like Beafowl into Peacock...
You know, somehow I expect Peafowl instead of Peacock. Just because of the last four letters of the latter.

I think this whole discussion has been had before, quite a few times, actually, though.
But Beafowl sounds the best. Right?
But Peacock as a word doesn't mean what it would mean without the Pea.

Yeah, and I've been in this before. I just follow the crowd..