Beyblade Random Thoughts

I just hope they make an BLL, when mine breaks, I don't want to buy an Meteo for one.
(Apr. 15, 2011  12:09 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I'm curious, i don't have MLD, and have been curious about this.

When at first we thought MLD was all so cool and hand spun MLD 85 WD against Earth bull 85 Wd, it sorta seemed like MLD won.

Then McFrown and Fyuuor introduced that it equalizes. But if it were to be launched weaker than the opposing beyblade, couldn't it still win and wouldn't that mean it is useful or at least somewhat useful?

Well look at the video where MLD is launched and then Earth Eagle is hand-spun and Earth wins.
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:02 AM)Diamond Wrote: And since the sides of the Meteo Metal Wheel does 'stretch down' considerably low and are jagged, MLD would usually floor scrape and get its spin depleted first compared something like Earth which extends slightly higher and has rather smooth sides, allowing it to roll or spin slightly more even when it floor scrapes.

This is why I would argue that the Metal System L Drago Wheel is probably much better suited for "equalizing" than Lightning L Drago or Meteo L Drago; overall, L Drago's perimeter is much smoother. Though, I could be wrong; I've never tested something like L Drago 85WD vs. Earth Bull 85WD. The plastic/rubber on LLD and MLD might give both of them some sort of advantage.
Yeah, LDrago II's rubber does have some use in gripping a bey, allowing it to have an effect on 230 on lower tracks. I should get the original for comparison.

Anyway, and Update on my Basalt BD145 CS VS MB.
Basalt BD145 on MB gets outspun by (NO MF) Gravity Perseus (ATK) SW145RF (Counter mode, with SW oriented so that the "points' just out and connect with opponents when Gravity is in LEFT spin). CS, however, doesn't... Both Are KO'd occasionally (rarely). Also, I'm having trouble finding something that can actually beat Basalt BD145CS reliably...

There IS ONE upside to MB that I've found. CS is occasionally KO'd By MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 (NORMAL MODE) R2F (and only R2F). MB is tall enough that instead of hitting basalt, both boot disks are at the same height, and therefore the vast majority of hits are just BD145 hitting BD145. IMO a slight improvement over a combo that can only occasionally beat CS, considering the loss in balance, is totally not worth it in the least.
Random Thought: Anyone else planning to make Storm Aquario F:S when it gets released?
(Apr. 15, 2011  12:12 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: Random Thought: Anyone else planning to make Storm Aquario FConfused when it gets released?

Why exactly?
Put 1 and 1 together F: S is pretty much HF/S
The Dream Pegasis version of BBP consists of 105RF:
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108622...34184.html

Not cool.

EDIT: BTW, Dream Pegasis's motif is to include a part from each generation of Pegasis's. (Clear Wheel from GP, 4D Wheel from BBP, Track from P, and Bottom from SP.)

But still, it would've looked so much better if the 105 and RF were red too.
Yeah the bottom and track are wierd colours. Wish the track was W105. We've got so many recolours of 105 but very few of W105. Do you know if it is gonna be one of the ones where it's a really limited release or gonna be easy to get?
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yeah the bottom and track are wierd colours. Wish the track was W105. We've got so many recolours of 105 but very few of W105. Do you know if it is gonna be one of the ones where it's a really limited release or gonna be easy to get?

It will be given at the CoroCoro GP, and I believe it will be a battle for points. It will apparently be like a lottery though, so it should be quite rare.
Ugh, 105 height track. I guess, though they didn't have many options. As much as RF is the best tip, I always felt Pegasis 1 was the nicest Pegasis CW, followed by III. Just because II and III are too flat, they don't look like other CW's, and it annoys me.

Also, I'm kinda noticing a lack of 3-sided wheels, like unicorno and kerbecs. So many beys have 3 sided MW's though. The pegasis family is an example of that. Why is it so hard just to make CW's that actually balance right with the MW's, or even LOOK right.

Also, why red and gold for a tribute to a bey that's always been blue? Uncertain I suppose that'd just be boring, but still...

And yes, those track and bottom colours are horrible with the rest of the bey...
Dream Pegasis looks so ugly...
I was also thinking why red and gold on a blue bey!?
And a blue bottom on a red and gold Beyblade!?
TT are just getting worse...
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:56 PM)Diamond Wrote: But still, it would've looked so much better if the 105 and RF were red too.
Better but it would still look bad :\
funnily enough....
Basalt=Faust or Toby
230=Zeo
CS=Masamune
Three friends make the ulltimate combo!
(Apr. 15, 2011  8:01 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: funnily enough....
Basalt=Faust or Toby
230=Zeo
CS=Masamune

MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS.

And Benkei comes along with some BB-84/85s...
Dream Pegasis certainly doesn't feel like a "dream" to me, that's for sure. And it's too bad that they're using the "Dream" name for this! Since we already have Nightmare, I'm sure they could have come up with an actual Dream Metal Wheel to go along with it.

(Apr. 15, 2011  4:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: Also, why red and gold for a tribute to a bey that's always been blue? Uncertain I suppose that'd just be boring, but still...

And yes, those track and bottom colours are horrible with the rest of the bey...

They did release that red/gold Storm Pegasis before, so they are being consistent, at least. I do agree that it doesn't make a lot of sense though, and that if they were going to stick with the red/gold, the Track and Bottom should have been the same colour.
I look at the Top of DP. Pretty Yummy if I may say so Myself.

I look at that Horrible Blue RF from a Side angle and Every Aspect of Colour Matching is Gone. I mean why just chuck some Random Colours that dont Look good together...
Basalt=Faust or Toby
230=Zeo
CS=Masamune
*cough* BD145 is better*cough*
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:58 AM)th!nk Wrote:
Basalt=Faust or Toby
230=Zeo
CS=Masamune
*cough* BD145 is better*cough*

*cough* 230 is 1337 for Zeo *cough*
Just had a Dissapointing Realisation.

Melbourne have had No Tourneys this holidays. I will be on a Soccer tour next Holidays and then I am Flying to Sydney for a September holidays Tourney. Hopefully as well as Melb.

So that means I will have no Tournament for 9 Months.....
By next holidays you mean the whole of your summer holiday? You soccer tour can't be that long surely? Mine
is like 2 months.
Is it just me or is Basalt owning the whole Metagame has of now? Even Attack, Defence and Stamina can't stand the awesomeness power of MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145/230CS/MB. Maybe Fang is good, i want to see it in my eyes though. Hope TH170 does something to it Pinching_eyes_2.
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:56 PM)Diamond Wrote: The Dream Pegasis version of BBP consists of 105RF:

Not cool.

EDIT: BTW, Dream Pegasis's motif is to include a part from each generation of Pegasis's. (Clear Wheel from GP, 4D Wheel from BBP, Track from P, and Bottom from SP.)

isnt that big bang? Chocked_2 mabye in the anime sora comes back and his bey evolves into dream pegasus
(Apr. 16, 2011  8:13 PM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:56 PM)Diamond Wrote: The Dream Pegasis version of BBP consists of 105RF:

Not cool.

isnt that big bang? Chocked_2 mabye in the anime sora comes back and his bey evolves into dream pegasus

Yes, as you can see he said it was a Dream version of BBP. (Big bang pegasis. And I wouldn't think sora comes back. This isn't even the place to talk about the anime. there is a topic and thread for that.