Beyblade Random Thoughts

Are you kidding? Q is awesome!

I'm so happy Smile My friend ordered BB-10 yesterday for $42ish. It will come in a week =)))))))))))))))))))))
Bb86 finally arrived. MB isn't as good as wd for stamina, I, only did 4 rounds on burn 145, and while it won one, it won that through attacking the opponent, causing it to scrape. MB can't right itself if it loses balance, though that doesn't happen too often. It's not as good as wd, but it's not bad.

My main sad point is that it doesn't fit on my bd145!!!! It's loose. Hopefully my new kerbecs arrives tomorrow and fits... It's useable, but I'd not feel comfortable in a tourney...
Okay, I've played around with MFH basalt aquario bd145mb and.... CS is better. There's no real stamina gain, as mb causes more scraping, and mb is WAY easier to ko (with mf fang (counter) pegasusIII 90rf).

So eh, super deck set is kinda eh. Still, that purple poison looks hella sweet on my new poison serpent.
MB is meant to be equal in stamina to WD only on low heights, since it has balance problems
Ahh, I see, thanks for explaining. Still, I prefer CS on basalt BD145.
Just realised, man, mfh basalt aquario bd145cs can beat almost everything. Still gotta try it against mfh libra 85D, and I need a second basalt to try it against basalt 230, and I'm waiting on a second hell kerbecs to try it against hell+bd145. I always thought mfh hell kerbecs 230cs would take it, but that gets destabilised horribly... Uncertain
Fang ... the outclassed series outclassed the legendary Pegasis series. [W2D/130/Fang/Leone II] for the first time, Every part seems useful. 130 can be used in Gravity. (or Fang?)W2D, tested. Fang seems to have outclassed Vulcan and Leone II is heavy. So, I think I should get this.
Do it, I'm unconvinced by w2d, leone isn't as heavy as a few other cw's, and 130 is, uhh, well, I prefer wa130 and s130. However, Fang, in counter mode, has ridiculous smash
As I said in mfb tiers list: basalt bd145CS is top tier, imo mb isn't quite as good. But fang can ko cs, too, albeit less regularly and with more self ko's. In fact, mf fang herculeo wa130rf just broke my bd145, one of the tabs that hold it up snapped off, so now it's all wonky...
Yeah, fang (counter mode) for tier 1, more smash than anything I've ever seen. It's the only attack wheel Inve seen take on basalt bd145cs usibg rf and win, albeit not regularly.
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:35 AM)th!nk Wrote: Do it, I'm unconvinced by w2d, leone isn't as heavy as a few other cw's, and 130 is, uhh, well, I prefer wa130 and s130. However, Fang, in counter mode, has ridiculous smash
As I said in mfb tiers list: basalt bd145CS is top tier, imo mb isn't quite as good. But fang can ko cs, too, albeit less regularly and with more self ko's. In fact, mf fang herculeo wa130rf just broke my bd145, one of the tabs that hold it up snapped off, so now it's all wonky...
Yeah, fang (counter mode) for tier 1, more smash than anything I've ever seen. It's the only attack wheel Inve seen take on basalt bd145cs usibg rf and win, albeit not regularly.

I just hope it replaces Lightning, so my parents allow me to buy it.
Lighting has the advantage of left spin. If fang had that, it'd be almost unstoppable (I tried it using a modified cw, it's deadly). I'm yet to see lightning take down basalt bd145, though.
Your Parents Understand Beyblade? o.O That's Strange...... But it would be Cool talking to your parents about Beyblade.

Annnyways. OK So I get my BB-107 Yesterday. I had hardly any Time to Play with it as I had to get My Braces then Go Straight to My Grandparents. I needed to play with it so I brought my Blk TT Att. Stadium and a Couple of Beys to my Grandparents.

I had my BBP on the Mode where it doesnt need the Outer CW. So I had it Spare. I come home to Find that It has been Lost I have Searched for Hours with no Luck.

I am Sad... Unhappy Very Sad Unhappy((

I'm just gonna have to Buy another BBP. Unhappy
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:45 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Your Parents Understand Beyblade? o.O That's Strange...... But it would be Cool talking to your parents about Beyblade.

Annnyways. OK So I get my BB-107 Yesterday. I had hardly any Time to Play with it as I had to get My Braces then Go Straight to My Grandparents. I needed to play with it so I brought my Blk TT Att. Stadium and a Couple of Beys to my Grandparents.

I had my BBP on the Mode where it doesnt need the Outer CW. So I had it Spare. I come home to Find that It has been Lost I have Searched for Hours with no Luck.

I am Sad... Unhappy Very Sad Unhappy((

I'm just gonna have to Buy another BBP. Unhappy
my dad likes beyblade and my mum says fireblaze looks good
(Apr. 24, 2009  1:34 PM)josh-jf Wrote: I made our tournament plastic and hms lol big mistake next time i will have to make divisions.

I did that, totally trashed my freinds blade
after my dad went to a tournament HE LOVES BEYBLADE
HE BOUGHT HIM SELF A TT ATTACK STADUIM AND DOESNT LET M USE IT LOL
he even takes it to work (supposibly his work mates play, i think not lolz)
he has a whole set of beys now AND DOESNT LET ME USE ONE
HE EVEN HAS BIG BANG ( its one of my wanted beys right now lol)

:0 lolz
my mum goes of at him when this happens
MOTHER: lets have dinner
me: yeah coming ( fix beyblades)
DAD: jsut give me a sec IMA DOING BASALT TESTING ON ATTACK AGAINST 230 COMBOS BWAAHAHAHAH
mum and me: ..... 'FACEPALM"
lolz, this actully happend
you guys are all lucky your parents know something about beys my dad will just randomly walk into my room when i am playing and battle me he knows nothing about tiers and stuff he uses aerodynamics and all that Confused
(Apr. 14, 2011  11:50 AM)RustyXD Wrote: you guys are all lucky your parents know something about beys my dad will just randomly walk into my room when i am playing and battle me he knows nothing about tiers and stuff he uses aerodynamics and all that Confused

physics > tiers
I know! My Parents just Leave me Alone when Im Blading. Im in my Zone -.-

I would love to see CS on some other Beys. They Probably won't though. Just like RF hasn't been Released on any Other Beys (Excluding RB's) It must be like Main Characters Authority! They Copyright RF and CS.
(Apr. 14, 2011  12:06 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  11:50 AM)RustyXD Wrote: you guys are all lucky your parents know something about beys my dad will just randomly walk into my room when i am playing and battle me he knows nothing about tiers and stuff he uses aerodynamics and all that Confused

physics > tiers

i mean like you know how basalt is heavy hey will use it as an attack because it has enough weight to smash them out of the stadium but im like' basalt is a bad attacker' and then when he loses he just says it was lucky and leaves the room(in a happy way)
(Apr. 14, 2011  12:09 PM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  12:06 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

physics > tiers

i mean like you know how basalt is heavy hey will use it as an attack because it has enough weight to smash them out of the stadium but im like' basalt is a bad attacker' and then when he loses he just says it was lucky and leaves the room

I like how your father plays, I'm not so interested in "Attack/Defence/Stamina/Destabliser/Recoil/Smash/Upper/whatever people come up to market the game" myself.
im reading your posts
my dad uses his VULCAN ( i wish i had one lol) AS A STAMINA TYPE LOLS
AND HIS BURN AS AND ATTACK TYPE lols
but his combos are good, to bad I cant test, if only my dad knew how to test then he would be awsome lols
any way the combo my dad used with vulcan and burn were
Vulcan kerbecs 230 D
Burn Horusues 85 R2F (is taht how u spell it?)
lolz
(Apr. 14, 2011  12:25 PM)darkblader12 Wrote: im reading your posts
my dad uses his VULCAN ( i wish i had one lol) AS A STAMINA TYPE LOLS
AND HIS BURN AS AND ATTACK TYPE lols
but his combos are good, to bad I cant test, if only my dad knew how to test then he would be awsome lols
any way the combo my dad used with vulcan and burn were
Vulcan kerbecs 230 D
Burn Horusues 85 R2F (is taht how u spell it?)
lolz

Burn can be used as an attack type and Vulcan as a stamina type.
You guys are lucky, my dad just tells me to grow up and do something that will be useful in life. I gave tried to explain the physics of these things, but he just does not see it.
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:25 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: You guys are lucky, my dad just tells me to grow up and do something that will be useful in life. I gave tried to explain the physics of these things, but he just does not see it.
the non-bladers at school keep making fun of beyblade and they keep saying grow up and they keep making annoying jokes about beyblade like:beyblade,beyblade,let it rip(fart noise) I am only one of 6 bladers in a class of 30
Serious
Oh carp I lost a Vulcan Serpent 90MF!!!
Lost three useful parts!Crying
EDIT: Found it!
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:39 PM)Arceus179 Wrote: Oh carp I lost a Vulcan Serpent 90MF!!!
Lost three useful parts!Crying

man,my peformance tip smashed when my blade landed on l-dragoLips_sealed
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:25 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: You guys are lucky, my dad just tells me to grow up and do something that will be useful in life. I gave tried to explain the physics of these things, but he just does not see it.

Your dad sounds just like my mom...

Anyway, from all I've seen about the 4D system, it's somewhat interesting, but I don't see it getting as competitive as the previous systems. They seem to be putting more emphasis on aesthetics than performance...

->Having a metal wheel made out of at least two parts which aren't even interchangeable, just to switch modes, isn't really that useful. If the Metal Wheel itself sucks, a mode change probably won't make it any better. If the parts were interchangeable though, it would mean more customization and more diversity in the metagame.

->4D bottoms, at least the ones we've seen so far, may be fun to play with, but I don't see them being that useful as well.
For example, F:D is too tall, F:S will probably self-KO or get KO'd easily due to the lack of grip... And during battles the results seem too random.

Just my opinion, of course.

EDIT: To me, the 4D system is just a way of renovating MFB a little, to keep the MFB profits up.
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:50 PM)Nuno Wrote:

Anyway, from all I've seen about the 4D system, it's somewhat interesting, but I don't see it getting as competitive as the previous systems. They seem to be putting more emphasis on aesthetics than performance...

->Having a metal wheel made out of at least two parts which aren't even interchangeable, just to switch modes, isn't really that useful. If the Metal Wheel itself sucks, a mode change probably won't make it any better. If the parts were interchangeable though, it would mean more customization and more diversity in the metagame.

->4D bottoms, at least the ones we've seen so far, may be fun to play with, but I don't see them being that useful as well.
For example, FGrin is too tall, FConfused will probably self-KO or get KO'd easily due to the lack of grip... And during battles the results seem too random.

EDIT: To me, the 4D system is just a way of renovating MFB a little, to keep the MFB profits up.

you are so right, for now I am sticking to metal fusion/fight/masters
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:50 PM)Nuno Wrote:

For example, FGrin is too tall, FConfused will probably self-KO or get KO'd easily due to the lack of grip... And during battles the results seem too random.

Granted atm the only 4D bottom we have isn't great but I disagree with you on the wheels. Everyone says that with Fang Counter mode does better than defence.