Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 01, 2011  6:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is not subtle ... I think TAKARA-TOMY forgot that people were not supposed to see an unreleased product outside of CoroCoro exclusively ...
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/gr...ent02.html

It also seems they are making another stamp contest. Man, that Perseus face looks cool.
Im just thinking about this but..

(MF) Meteo L Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/LRF/(R2f?) and MF-H/MF Gravity Perseus D125/R145/? RF/LRF/R2F

They are both very well known and very Used Attack Types. Yet we havent had any testing Suggesting to bring them into Top Tier Status. Lot's of People Believe These 2 combo's Are better than the Current Attack top tier.
It would be a Big job ut I'm suprised nobody has actually Proposed these, Well people have suggested it but No one has had a Real Crack at trying to make these Top tier.

I might but I'm not very experienced with tests.

Just wondering why it Hasnt happened yet.
(Mar. 01, 2011  6:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is not subtle ... I think TAKARA-TOMY forgot that people were not supposed to see an unreleased product outside of CoroCoro exclusively ...
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/gr...ent02.html

Is that like a prototype BBP, or a normal one?
(Mar. 02, 2011  2:14 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Is that like a prototype BBP, or a normal one?

It is just like the first complete picture of it I posted. It does not seem like a prototype since that is what TAKARA-TOMY showed at their "secret" Toy Forum stand.
(Mar. 02, 2011  12:00 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Im just thinking about this but..

(MF) Meteo L Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/LRF/(R2f?) and MF-H/MF Gravity Perseus D125/R145/? RF/LRF/R2F

They are both very well known and very Used Attack Types. Yet we havent had any testing Suggesting to bring them into Top Tier Status. Lot's of People Believe These 2 combo's Are better than the Current Attack top tier.
It would be a Big job ut I'm suprised nobody has actually Proposed these, Well people have suggested it but No one has had a Real Crack at trying to make these Top tier.

I might but I'm not very experienced with tests.

Just wondering why it Hasnt happened yet.

Meteo sucks on anything above 100. I think it's because of inconsistencies in meteo's attacks, and the large number of variations in gravity Perseus combos, and finding out which is best.
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:29 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:15 PM)taz465 Wrote: i want takara tomy to come to the US and UK !!!!!!

true we all do, i also want hasbro to stop putting only light launchers in starters packs, weres the bey launcher starters hasbro? Pinching_eyes_2

id rather not pay more to get dupes of a product i already own three of
Yeah momiji I wasn't really sure about CH120.
(Mar. 02, 2011  6:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:29 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:15 PM)taz465 Wrote: i want takara tomy to come to the US and UK !!!!!!

true we all do, i also want hasbro to stop putting only light launchers in starters packs, weres the bey launcher starters hasbro? Pinching_eyes_2

id rather not pay more to get dupes of a product i already own three of

yeah true, but some people might have none
Beyblade has helped me a lot in school. More specifically in Science class. It's helped me to understand weight distribution, center of gravity, stability, etc.
Hey people, been a long time. Anyways, I didn't have time to look through all the pages to see if this idea was tossed in, but it's kinda funny. 230 on RF. I just really want to see how well (or carppy) it performs. Something like MF Lightning L-Drago 230RF or MF Pegasis 230RF. What do you guys think? I put it here because I didn't think it really deserved a thread but it sounded pretty awesome/funny.
I saw a girl with a few Beyblades this morning. She was launching them on the stage. She got the Snot Green Aquario double pack, a F. Sagittario, brown launcher, red launcher rubber grip, and a orange string launcher. Maybe I can get her to join the WBO.
IDK what it is with my area but everwhere is whiped out of beyblades Unhappy

The only one I see around is the rock scorpio with the tournament case thingy.

Has this happened in anyone else's area?
That's all I saw the other day too.

Tomorrow I'm taking all me plastics to school. Our MFB aren't fun in the Iron Defense stadium. Plus plastics are more fun. I'm just caring them around in a pencil thing.
yeah happend in my area too
I think if they designed MFB shooters that used the G Winder I'd be unstoppable.
But that means everyone else would use them too. So you couldn't unstopable. Get what I'm saying?
man i love hell kerbecs, just got it in the post, packaging rocks, but i can't tell if it's the damian hart model or not...
Just makes me feel happy because I have one in mint condition. ;D

Oh and lately I have not taken as much of a huge interest in Beyblade as I used to.
There's school and just stuff in my life.
It might get to the point where I have to sell my entire collection soon.
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:38 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  9:33 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Would love to see Takara do somewhat of a "Flashback Series" and make MFB versions of some of the plastic gen beys. I can dream...

Seeing As How MFB And The Classics Are An Entirely Different Series And Such.(Upon Who Owns What)
TT Couldn't Attempt It Even If They Wanted To.
Hmm, obviously there are issues I'm unaware of. TT no longer own the rights to the original beyblade series?

(Mar. 03, 2011  10:47 AM)blah Wrote: Just makes me feel happy because I have one in mint condition. ;D
Me too!

(Mar. 03, 2011  10:47 AM)blah Wrote: Oh and lately I have not taken as much of a huge interest in Beyblade as I used to.
There's school and just stuff in my life.
It might get to the point where I have to sell my entire collection soon.
Don't worry, I'm nearby! About half an hour away from your suburb...I can take them off your hands if the need arises Wink
NOOOO Blah. Your my fav. Member!!

Dont follow the Other bladers who have lost Interest!!

Your too young to Quit!!!!
(Mar. 03, 2011  9:47 AM)Nwolf Wrote: man i love hell kerbecs, just got it in the post, packaging rocks, but i can't tell if it's the damian hart model or not...

If It's Golden,Then It Is.
There are a lot of rumours that BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 comes with Gravity, Hell, Vulcan and Tornado, meaning that Beat Lynx would have one of those Metal Wheels ? I do not know how true that is.

And Beat Lynx is supposedly an Attack Type.
(Mar. 03, 2011  8:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are a lot of rumours that BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 comes with Gravity, Hell, Vulcan and Tornado, meaning that Beat Lynx would have one of those Metal Wheels ? I do not know how true that is.

And Beat Lynx is supposedly an Attack Type.

._. That would be the absolutely most amazing random booster ever made. No joke.