Beyblade Random Thoughts

Oh, wait, I'm remembering Shining God MS.
UGhhh! 42 Beys!! So close to 50.......
Why do people hate Face Stickers so much? I love them. They make the bey so "alive" Smug
People hate them because they wear away.
If Takara Tomy is gonna release a new Leone with the Metal Wheel being called "Fang", I won't be surprised if they release a new Aquila with the name of "Wing Aquila".

Also, with this 4Grin system, since Fang Leone 130W2D is gonna come with a track and bottom, hence the name, probably only the "important" beyblades will get fused track and bottoms. Sorry if this has already been said.

With all rumored name like Shining Unicorno, I don't see Takara coming out with anything better if this rumor doesn't turn out to be true. It's funny how people bash on Hasbro names, but not Takara Tomy names.

L-Drago Destroy sounds quite awesome to me, and in fact, it sounds better than Destroy L-Drago or any other other previous L-Drago type bey sounded, to me, of course.
Sorry, but besides the Shinning Unicorno, what are the other rumors?
(Feb. 27, 2011  6:39 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Sorry, but besides the Shinning Unicorno, what are the other rumors?

Barrage Sagittario, but that just seems unlikely to me ... I really hope they will not bring back Kenta, we have seen too much of him already.
EDIT: Beaten

Anyway, that blurred image of Beat Lynx looks really cool. It might have stamina use.
Shining Unicorno and Barrage Sagittario rumours are not on Ameba ...
I heard something about Libra and Aquila. What's a Beat Lynx?
(Feb. 27, 2011  6:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Shining Unicorno and Barrage Sagittario rumours are not on Ameba ...

Well, I never visit that site that often, or rather, ever, so of course I'd be wrong about half the things I'd mention about the site. Forgive my mistake.
(Feb. 27, 2011  6:46 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I heard something about Libra and Aquila. What's a Beat Lynx?
You heard wrong ...

Seriously, use the Search function. You have been here for a while and you still ask such obvious questions I am getting tired of answering.
Sorry, I thought it was a rumored beyblade, not a real one. I'll start using the search function more often.
Even if it was a rumoured Beyblade, searching "Beat Lynx" would have given you results anyway if we discussed it previously ...
(Feb. 27, 2011  6:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Shining Unicorno and Barrage Sagittario rumours are not on Ameba ...

I also heard of Horn Bull.
Anyway we are not here to talk about rumours ...
I also heard of Horn Bull.
[/quote]
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:22 AM)MasterMike Wrote: I also heard of Horn Bull.
[/quote]

why are you quoting it without your own post or anything in support or offense.
its midnight bull heres the link
Vhttp://www.toywiz.com/midnightbull.html
We're talking about 4-D, are we not? That beyblade is from the Legend series.
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:10 AM)X1 Wrote: I also heard of Horn Bull.

At least I am taking my rumours directly from the Japanese community, who actually knows some secret things most of the time, whereas I have no idea where you got that rumour from ... Probably a kid's dream ...

Also, I just noticed that Killer Beafowl will probably be called "Evil Beafowl" ... That is awful.
is mad cancer a real bey or can you only get dark cancer?

sorry ment to post on question and answer thread
Read the Dark Cancer Beywiki article.
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, I just noticed that Killer Beafowl will probably be called "Evil Beafowl" ... That is awful.

Actually, I was expecting something like "Evil Peacock" or something.
I don't like the combination of Evil and Bea/Pea. Please Hasbro No!
Haha. Evil peacock. That would be an epic name.