Beyblade Random Thoughts

I did not noticed this, but Hasbro Change Gravity Bowl to Gravity "Ball"
Random Hasbro stadium thoughts:
1:New carpy gimmick stadium idea:
Capricorn Sniper Shot: Basically blue-purple LF with 2 small short walls on Tornado Ridge.
2:ACTUAL stadium idea(with good bowl in center of course):
[Image: bb_stadium_idea.png]
The idea is that the "catcher" area is like a pocket, so that the stadium is like a Takara Tomy stadium with the tall/safety/anti-lawsuit wall on the outside.
NOTE:This is coming from someone WITHOUT a TT stadium, but WITH access to Google Images.
Random Observation... Galaxy might have more attack potential than it let us in on...
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:55 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Random Observation... Galaxy might have more attack potential than it let us in on...

At what height? I've been trying to find some use for it, but I just can't.

EDIT;

Did some tests to show that Galaxy is worthless.

TT Attack + Beylauncher + 3 Segment Grip
Bull at 90% with straight shot, Pegasis at 100% with sliding shot

Galaxy Pegasis 100R2F vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Galaxy Pegasis 100RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Galaxy Pegasis 145RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:50 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  6:51 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: does anyone else think that 230 might be banned? look at it, its so game breaking
Lol, get out it's funny you say that just after brad posted in the 230 topic...Smug
Alright, sarcasm is over,
But like momo said, there are ways around it. As reading it it made me think just how usefull gravity perseus' l/r spin is. I requested a l drago destabilizer combo in the testing request thread as a refresh for kei's l drago destabilizer, because now that 230 is out, new tactics and approaches are needed. it's not unstoppable, I personally think it might actually help balance the game out.

i know i know, its not unbeatable, i mean it just almost completely changed stamina...
(Jan. 11, 2011  1:41 AM)Evan Wrote: TT Attack + Beylauncher + 3 Segment Grip
Bull at 90% with straight shot, Pegasis at 100% with sliding shot

Galaxy Pegasis 100R2F vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Galaxy Pegasis 100RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Galaxy Pegasis 145RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Shocker. I actually expected Galaxy to have more use.
I really wish Galaxy had more use :\ It's a cool looking wheel.
Why do they make beyblades like storm capricorn seem so much better on the show than in real life?
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:01 AM)Tershoyason Wrote: Why do they make beyblades like storm capricorn seem so much better on the show than in real life?

To promote sales....
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:58 AM)Evan Wrote: I really wish Galaxy had more use :\ It's a cool looking wheel.
How is the balance on it? Is it horrible? What are the characteristics of its assault?

This is one wheel that I own that I haven't done any work with.
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:58 AM)Evan Wrote: I really wish Galaxy had more use :\ It's a cool looking wheel.
How is the balance on it? Is it horrible? What are the characteristics of its assault?

It has a really aggressive flower pattern on low tracks, and is very unpredictable on high tracks. The balance seems fine when paired with Virgo or Pegasis II, but with Bull it becomes very wobbly.
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:08 AM)Evan Wrote:

It has a really aggressive flower pattern on low tracks, and is very unpredictable on high tracks. The balance seems fine when paired with Virgo or Pegasis II, but with Bull it becomes very wobbly.
How does it react on contact?

This may be a good wheel for my combo...
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:11 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:08 AM)Evan Wrote:

How does it react on contact?

This may be a good wheel for my combo...

On high tracks after one or two good hits it would start to circle the tornado ridge and lose all flower pattern. On low tracks the flower pattern just became wider and wider as it lost RPM. What combo are you trying out? I can test it if I have the parts.
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:12 AM)Evan Wrote: On high tracks after one or two good hits it would start to circle the tornado ridge and lose all flower pattern. On low tracks the flower pattern just became wider and wider as it lost RPM. What combo are you trying out? I can test it if I have the parts.
Ah, the combo generally doesn't work when everyone else uses it because of the launch I use.

That being said, you'd probably laugh when you hear it.
I'd reccomend using it with Unicorno or Aries, with Leone as the next choice.
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd reccomend using it with Unicorno or Aries, with Leone as the next choice.
Using what? Galaxy?
Does really no one have that picture of the beyblade kid praying? I want to lol at it again..lol
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd reccomend using it with Unicorno or Aries, with Leone as the next choice.

I have;

Pegasis I, Pegasis II, Virgo, Bull, Gill, Sagitarrio, Eagle, and Wolf. Which of those would you recommend for Galaxy? I also have Cancer and Phoenix on the way.
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:18 AM)Zeox Wrote: Does really no one have that picture of the beyblade kid praying? I want to lol at it again..lol

we should totally start our own religion: Beyism!

Our god is Bey Brad
Our pope is Kai-V
Our church is the WBO

im just joking
Hasbro's latest update on Facebook:
Quote:Practice tournaments start in late spring/early summer (depending on where you are). Official WBBA tournaments that will qualify you for world championships start this Fall.

Hope to see many WBO members there Smile
ROFL! I was trying to find that picture and found this
http://www.kidsprayer.com/01-kids/photos...s-0410.htm
We need a bey ta 1 machine in the US, it would be way cool
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:41 AM)Kaikeapona Wrote: We need a bey ta 1 machine in the US, it would be way cool
Read my reply to your topic ...
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:20 AM)Evan Wrote:

I have;

Pegasis I, Pegasis II, Virgo, Bull, Gill, Sagitarrio, Eagle, and Wolf. Which of those would you recommend for Galaxy? I also have Cancer and Phoenix on the way.

galaxy has three wings
aries/unicorno/leone have three wings