Beyblade Random Thoughts

You cannot expect something that is considered illegal to work well though. Perhaps there is a reason Wolf only spins right ...
Its because many TT employees were mutilated by the raw wolfyness of wolf in left spin
yeah left wolf riped a HUGE hole in my plastic bag
Megablader,you can use shadow peg's teknek or my moded lldrago launcher.
You can use the method where you put it ion a Beylauncher-L while it is touching the stadiuma so it doesn't fall off. You'll get a weaker launch but it works, I think Cpt. Squirrel said something like this.
(Sep. 21, 2010  8:35 PM)souless1234 Wrote: You can use the method where you put it ion a Beylauncher-L while it is touching the stadiuma so it doesn't fall off. You'll get a weaker launch but it works, I think Cpt. Squirrel said something like this.

Good memory.

I tried it with Quetz, but it is really hard to keep the bey on the beylauncher l. It'd work like 1 out of 5 times or something.
(Sep. 21, 2010  8:35 PM)souless1234 Wrote: You can use the method where you put it ion a Beylauncher-L while it is touching the stadiuma so it doesn't fall off. You'll get a weaker launch but it works, I think Cpt. Squirrel said something like this.

Did you happen to see this technique on my Other Clear Wheels on Lightning thread?
Possibly, but Cpt. Squirrel didn't post on your thread so not really sure, not like it matters though.
I was talking to YOU not Mr.Squirrel
Yes I am aware of that, I said "..but Cpt. Squirrel didn't post on your thread so not really.. sure" because in my other post I stated that I could have possibly cited it from him. Therefore if I thought I got that idea from him it would make sense that a similar post be made in your thread by him, which was not the case. Also, I never even heard of your thread until now so I couldn't have possibly have gotten the idea from you. Again, I don't think it even matters who the source was, this was a wasted post.
I'm sure anyone with a brain tried this for fun the second they got their beylauncher l.
(Sep. 22, 2010  12:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'm sure anyone with a brain tried this for fun the second they got their beylauncher l.

I never knew it was possible and I take huge offence to you in general not just this "I didn't do it therefore I am stupid" bit.
why couldnt of another company thats not hasbro make mfb i mean seriously they put in no effort i think it wolud hav been better if stores just shipped the japanese ones to here
It is not stupid to avoid to do something that is considered illegal and could potentially damage your things anyway ...
(Sep. 22, 2010  12:28 AM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: why couldnt of another company thats not hasbro make mfb i mean seriously they put in no effort i think it wolud hav been better if stores just shipped the japanese ones to here

Hasbro has it licensed it would be illegal for someone else to make them. Also Hasbro makes better products as far as a beyblade goes. (So far) They have increased their durability and use the 2nd molds as for things not to break as easily.
(Sep. 22, 2010  12:28 AM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: why couldnt of another company thats not hasbro make mfb i mean seriously they put in no effort i think it wolud hav been better if stores just shipped the japanese ones to here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-I-hate-Hasbro
it would be cool if the grip for the bey launcher could incorperate some diecast parts to make it a liitle bit cooler and less cheap feeling
Super Vortex is an amazingly fun stadium. Too bad that it lacks any sort of exits, or traps, because it would be pretty good.
Hm, is it normal for a beyblade to stay in customs for 2 weeks?
does anyone else think that the bull clear wheel could have upper attack?

also i was watching fullmetal alchemist on youtube and i went to sleep later i had a dream i could use alchemy so i used alchemy to turn my dark wheel into a lightning wheel an my wolf wheel into an l-drago wheel also used some other metal i found in my dream and turned it into a rock wheel. btw cause it was a dream equivalent exchange didnt matter
I put Metal Faces in my launcher grip to make it feel heavier.
(Sep. 22, 2010  2:57 AM)Fogot Wrote: Hm, is it normal for a beyblade to stay in customs for 2 weeks?

depending the country of origin, size of package like if you ordered multiple beys also what they put on the customs sticker it is possible for it to take that long. Does it say its been in customs for 2 weeks on tracking? Because sometimes they update things to early then dont update it when its left customs. Ive had stuff like that before saying its in customs doesnt update for a week or so then i recive it and it still says its in customs on the tracking Confused
Its a Galaxy Peg from korea. It says it was in customs on September 5th. And it didn't come yet.
It takes forever to get things from Korea, don't sweat it.
How long did it take you?