Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 19, 2010  12:33 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Any reviews up for the LL Drago Hasbro Stadium?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-L...ium-Review
Pretty sure it has been mentioned already but I find it fun to use dark and spin it with my hand Smile Now I just have to find a rubber band to fit the dark wheel.
like this one?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Does anyone find it uncomfortable using the rubber grip on the MFB grip besides me? I used the grip without it for ages and it feels wierd with it on when I use it now.
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:40 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Does anyone find it uncomfortable using the rubber grip on the MFB grip besides me? I used the grip without it for ages and it feels wierd with it on when I use it now.

Feels naked when I use a launcher without one now Pinching_eyes_2

It did feel odd when I first got it, though.
(Sep. 19, 2010  7:05 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:40 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Does anyone find it uncomfortable using the rubber grip on the MFB grip besides me? I used the grip without it for ages and it feels wierd with it on when I use it now.

Feels naked when I use a launcher without one now Pinching_eyes_2

It did feel odd when I first got it, though.

Mine felt strange with it so I traded it for a beyblade, but now I want one because I have an awesome idea in my head for a grip and I wanna run with it.
I just noticed that Frownie doesn't release the Beylauncher handle when launching...
He does o.o It disappears from the cameras view Tongue_out
(Sep. 20, 2010  12:39 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: ... but I do?

Really? I was just watching and it looks like you didn't.

Maybe I was blinded by your channel then...

(Sep. 20, 2010  12:40 AM)souless1234 Wrote: He does o.o It disappears from the cameras view Tongue_out

I was watching the launcher, not the handle, and I didn't see it return.
Oh, his other videos show it.
I don't know how you guys do it, but I can't make RF stay in the stadium. I think its because my stadium has a slight bump which makes it catch some air or something.
(Sep. 20, 2010  12:40 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Maybe I was blinded by your channel then...

LOL
That might be the case.
(Sep. 19, 2010  12:42 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: my little brother's friend got a Lightning L-drago and he told my brother that it actually has a sticker labeled "Forbbiden Bey" on it and i was like fail hasbro
Lol, it even says "Forbidden Bey" on the package...
(Sep. 19, 2010  3:46 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Now I just have to find a rubber band to fit the dark wheel.
What does putting a rubber band on the Dark Wheel do? Hmm, that gives me an idea of using rubber bands to improve the performance of the Dark Wheel....
When I mean rubber band I meant so that it can steal spin more effectively, not sure if it will though. And spin with my hand I mean so it spins left. Its all for fun though.
Tbh I don't think it's great to spend lots of money on too many accessories. The rubber grip is a waste of $10 and in the meantime you could have bought another bey. But that's just my opinion. ><
(Sep. 20, 2010  1:56 AM)blah Wrote: Tbh I don't think it's great to spend lots of money on too many accessories. The rubber grip is a waste of $10 and in the meantime you could have bought another bey. But that's just my opinion. ><

And thats why there is a Flame Sagittario Value-Pack , ( No Rubber , Unhappy )
If it came with a Launcher Rubber no one would buy the actual Grip+Launcher item.
Just traded a friend, I now have 4 Earth wheels 8D
I feel uncomfortable with the Grip Rubber when it's used the 'normal' way.

Instead, I prefer using it like this, haha. (Click to View)
I had a dream last night that they were selling quetz in toys r us. Waking up kind of sucked Unhappy
i just want to say before anyone else points this out. I KNOW WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY ABOUT THIS COMBO IS ILLEGAL but just want to put it out there. so here i go, though i don't have any of my plastic gen beyblades anymore, i remember using the double weight disk combo for friendly play. at one point i found a way to do triple weight disk. obviously use on of the "gal-" ar without the 2nd ar and 2 weight disks then if anyone remembers the hayate blade or its counterpart (dont remember its name) the blade that comes with the model dragon toy. and stick the weight disk/ring that comes with it on the blade base if there is enough room (semi-defense worked best from what i can remember) to do so before or after you include the double weight disk stuff and then you have a triple weight disk. just wanted to point that out.
Did you launch it with your hands or something cause it's only right spin?
(Sep. 21, 2010  3:38 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Did you launch it with your hands or something cause it's only right spin?

There is more than one way to spin a top.