Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 17, 2010  11:47 AM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: Edit: If you think this should be put in a seperate thread, just PM me. I have more to explain, peeps.
It's alright to post it here.

But I thought many people already noticed what you pointed out just now? (Don't quote me on this though.)
It's only now that I realise that, Diamond - since I basically jumped in the scene of the new Beys, then out again for a while, then returned to see how much it's gone through - and heck, it went through a lot.

I'm guessing everyone will say to me now they already know that RF/R2F would be near to what the Grip Flat Core (as well as Ultimate Mode) are - rubber beasts for speed. (And random thought on the rubber - I think I've posted about this before, but here's a joke custom: All rubber parts. Rubber 145, Rubber Flat/Right Rubber Flat, Meteo L Drago - they'll all have parts with rubber on them! Hence the "Beyblade with absolutely no stamina at all!")
someone hid all my plastic beys and guess what i found
metal dranzer (takara)
driger v (OMG my only hasbro)
draciel f (takara)
dranzer f *sharp tip is worned out from use and so as the semi flat tip* (takara)
flash leopard (takara)
seaborg 1 and 2 (takara)
customize grip with rubber and spring thing attached color black (takara)
driger rc launcher (takara)
metal driger (takara)
(Sep. 17, 2010  11:40 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:28 AM)Corey Wrote: WB isn't supposed to be launched at 100%

It's subjective.
I would hate it if Storm Pegasis 105RF and Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F become as rare as Dragoon MS and MS UV.

Then we'd all be trying to buy as many RF's as possible. Hopefully Hasbro doesn't stop the production of Storm Pegasis when or if the second season starts.
Hah i find it hilarious how s.peg 100RF has some upper attack (from what I've observed) yet it does nto serve to benefit it at all.
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:09 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah i find it hilarious how s.peg 100RF has some upper attack (from what I've observed) yet it does nto serve to benefit it at all.

lolwut? What do you mean?

On a side note, I finally got a new LLD and I decided to put on all the stickers. That was perhaps the most tedious/annoying task I've ever undertaken. Anyone who's tried to put the number 10 sticker (pink strip) on will understand.
I use tweezers to put them on, and it didn't take too much time. I never use my fingers, because my finger is so fat compared to the space to put the sticker.
I meant that from what I've seen (make the other bey "jump" up), the upper attack really didn't help S.pegasis to score a KO.
i made my right spin beyblades go left spin today lol twas fun.. (only did it with rock and storm, i don't like to scratch colour wheels)

how i did it? - like spinning a coin; you don't drop spin it on the table, you place the coin on the table and spin it. so i launched my beyblades while they were on the stadium and launched it.

EDIT: oh and i used the galaxy wheel too that one's already had scratches on it a while back.. and ouch left spin with that hurts Andrew
We need a Semi-Ball bottom. It only makes sense.
F, WF, SF
D, WD, SD
B, WB, __
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:05 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: We need a Semi-Ball bottom. It only makes sense.
F, WF, SF
D, WD, SD
B, WB, __

Don't forget about metal ball /kiss
what would semi ball even look like
A more round FB by my guess.
(_) maybe Tongue_out.
[Image: har.jpg]

I find this funny.
um I don't see it whatever it is
Probably the Meteo L Drago 100WD Stamina Type suggestion. People have been testing L Drago 100WD and Lightning L Drago 100WD too.
(Sep. 18, 2010  1:30 AM)Sora. Wrote: [Image: har.jpg]

I find this funny.
So Takara Tomy has been spying on us. :\ [/joke]

Anyway, I think you shouldn't place the link on the full stop? Haha.
um I still don't get it but that's normal because i'm usually always clueless lol
(Sep. 18, 2010  1:30 AM)Sora. Wrote: [Image: har.jpg]

I find this funny.
IMHO...I think this might actually work?
It would be better if CH120 was used instead, though.
Is it just me or has the site Beybladebattles.com ruined the fun of actually feeling the trill of battling with all the moves like freeze and shield? I've been on there a few times and a lot of people use the move freeze to keep their spin then use boost at the very end to keep them going then continue to use freeze.

/latepass
I have not gone to BeybladeBattles.com in months, but I am slightly glad that we somehow get people redirected here even if they are looking for that site ...
Anyone on here could be management of retail at hasbro
Any reviews up for the LL Drago Hasbro Stadium?
my little brother's friend got a Lightning L-drago and he told my brother that it actually has a sticker labeled "Forbbiden Bey" on it and i was like fail hasbro