Bluezee's MFB Spin-Stealer: Lightning L-Drago 100WD

As some might not notice, the L Drago series has a unique ability of spin-stealing. Naturally, this should be happening because L-Drago is a left spinning beyblade but the same effect cannot be seen with right spinners. While training with my buddy Bluezee, he got frustrated because he bought the Hasbro L L Drago and the launcher is so crappy. He decided that if he could not use L Drago for attack, he would go by his plastic gen theme and make all his left spinners into survival zombies. His logic was correct and useful because even when shooting at 80%, the combo still worked amazingly. Here are the results.

L L Drago 100WD (Upper Mode) vs. Earth Aquario DF145SD (L Drago Launched first)
1. Drago by Outspin
2. Drago by KO
3. Earth by KO
4. Draw (looked more like Drago won by half a second but unsure)
5. Earth by KO
6. Drago by KO
7. Drago by Outspin
8. Drago by Outspin
9. Drago by KO
10. Drago by breaking the wing off of Earth then KO.

Drago: 70% Earth 20% Draw 10%

We are in the middle of more testing now. Upper Mode is destabilizing the stamina combos.
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:26 PM)Ozzy Wrote: As some might not notice, the L Drago series has a unique ability of spin-stealing. Naturally, this should be happening because L-Drago is a left spinning beyblade but the same effect cannot be seen with right spinners.

Spin Virgo DF145SD with your hand and launch Lightning L Drago DF145SD and you'll see that Virgo does 'steal'/'absorb' spin.
I think this should really be called a "Pain Splitter" instead of a zombie.
It really doesn't steal spin to win, it just slowly drags it's foe down with it, by absorbing minimal amounts of momentum on every impact.

And as I've said it's not some special ability unique to left spin.
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:37 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I think this should really be called a "Pain Splitter" instead of a zombie.

I would just like to say I love that name.
Its not a pain splitter because this isnt pokemon we are speaking of. You can call it what you like though. The results show what I mean.
Could you do more testing because it's only actually won 3 times by outspin, which is its main purpose... it's won more times by KO? i.e. do like 20 tests and dismiss and redo the ones that LLD wins by KO (keep Earth's wins by KO though).
Quote:10. Drago by breaking the wing off of Earth then KO.

Just saw this.
lol.
(Aug. 10, 2010  10:00 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
Quote:10. Drago by breaking the wing off of Earth then KO.

Just saw this.
lol.

lol
Never heard of this happening to Earth before.
Especially being a defense :o
Their more like walls rather than wings.
Yeah, Earth has breaking problems. Luckily I have 3 more but only one more of the first mold.
Try that combo vs. MF Flame Cancer 145S, and post results with and without LLDrago KO's counting.

AND especially vs. MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull 90WD
I attempted the combo with SD rather than WD, against flame bull 145s
--- all rounds to lightning l drago
someone else needs to test this i believe, its definitely not a zombie, as i attempted cpt.squirrels' method and l drago lost
a good test would be with a top stamina vs l drago with SD and another test with WD

EDIT: also we should remember how zombies work, in the past all zombies have had free spinning tips with bearings.
Pretty good like hasbro blade are the same as tt different sticker and hasbro stickers warn out faster
This annoys me. This is misinformation. A Zombie has to have 3 things. A free spinning bearing shaft to maintain spin longer because of a lack of friction with the beyblade and the stadium. A completely round wheel/AR/WD to give Life after death and opposite spin direction to steal it opponents spin and keep it's own.

THIS IS NOT A ZOMBIE. It is however a spin stealer.
Okay so would it stop you from complaining if I changed the title? The fact that you are complaining about it doesnt make sense. The results should be all that matters.
Well to be fair classification is somewhat important. Zombie debates are all over the forum at the moment, best not to fuel the fire?
(Aug. 11, 2010  12:42 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Well to be fair classification is somewhat important. Zombie debates are all over the forum at the moment, best not to fuel the fire?

This was my point. It's not a true Zombie. Classification is a big factor there's no way it has Life after death. I don't dispute it being good or not or stealing spin. I just wanted to keep people from calling it something that it clearly isn't.
Okay then someone change the title please.
And for the record, it can have Life After Death. There are combos from previous generations that prove this. It doesnt have to be a zombie.
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:03 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Okay then someone change the title please.
And for the record, it can have Life After Death. There are combos from previous generations that prove this. It doesnt have to be a zombie.

How can this have Life after death? it's not round enough. It's gonna bounce with that wheel! Life after death is when it's tipped over and continues to spin for a fair amount after.
I'm quite sure I can do a lot of things that would include you disappearing if it means that much to you. Anyway, for those who tried this, thank you.
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:07 AM)Train Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:03 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Okay then someone change the title please.

How can this have Life after death? it's not round enough. It's gonna bounce with that wheel! Life after death is when it's tipped over and continues to spin for a fair amount after.

Have you tried this combo yet? Just curious.
You were called out on a legitimate error. As for what I can only perceive as a threat, maybe you need to chill out.
As usual, anyway, I have the results ready for this combo in Multi-Hit mode. Will be posting later tonight.
Please test vs. Earth Bull 90WD, and discount any KO's in favor of LL Drago.
I'm quite interested to see what the results would be.