Beyblade Random Thoughts

Recolour much have to say its pretty beast looking.
Ick, i actually think that's hideous Pinching_eyes_2
It looks better than the original
(Sep. 23, 2010  10:17 AM)blah Wrote: Woah, does anyone else realise how sexy a Purple DEMS looks ? I can't stop looking at it. Grin

Must agree with this.
It s a pity I don t have the purple RC,I really would like a compleate purple DEMS.
However The purple AR is really good looking!
Can t decide who is better looking between my ice blu wolborg and my DEMS with purple AR!
Think i don t like my proto grey dragoon msuv..It s nothing special!
(Sep. 23, 2010  6:00 PM)Diamond Wrote: I find a Big Mac rolling out of the stadium (Video 2) to be funnier than a Big Mac tumbling over (Video 3), haha.
I believe those are third and fourth though, out of all the videos on that page, unless I misunderstand your expressions.
(Sep. 23, 2010  9:24 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: XF seems to be borderline unusable.
The speed of the thing is phenomenal, equal to that of a fresh RF, but with zero traction it flies out of the stadium is quickly as it flies in to it.
Hmm, in a normal Stadium sure, but why don't you try it out in a stadium that doesn't have any Pockets, Openings, Etc. Like the Travel Stadium, or Vortex Stadium? yeah, they aren't not the greatest Stadiums in the world, but they sure would fit the bill for XF (possibly) Joyful_3
(Sep. 23, 2010  9:31 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm, in a normal Stadium sure, but why don't you try it out in a stadium that doesn't have any Pockets, Openings, Etc. Like the Travel Stadium, or Vortex Stadium? yeah, they aren't not the greatest Stadiums in the world, but they sure would fit the bill for XF (possibly) Joyful_3
A perspective which is "funny" in itself because most of the customers of the Hasbro Beystadiums will probably never even hear about XF.
(Sep. 23, 2010  8:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe those are third and fourth though, out of all the videos on that page, unless I misunderstand your expressions.
Ah, yes, those are third and fourth.
The first video didn't seem to 'appear' properly last night I visited that page. It was just a large white gap. :\
This is cool, haha:
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106575...68047.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106575...61613.html
i feel like selling my plastic beys or should i just crush them with a brick dont know
(Sep. 24, 2010  5:48 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i feel like selling my plastic beys or should i just crush them with a brick dont know

LOL. Give them to me ~ :3
(Sep. 24, 2010  5:59 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: : \ Really?

ANYWAYS which ones are they?

metal dranzer (takara)
driger v (OMG my only hasbro)
draciel f (takara)
dranzer f *sharp tip is worned out from use and so as the semi flat tip* (takara)
flash leopard (takara)
seaborg 1 and 2 (takara)
customize grip with rubber and spring thing attached color black (takara)
driger rc launcher (takara)
metal driger (takara)

these and a few more one of the ball bearings in draciel f is missing im looking for it right now though
Sell the grip cause that's rare although there may not be much interest in it but most of the other you won't get much for.
A new collection of Metal Fight Beyblade clothes :
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10658179080.html

"Shoot it by the soul!" is a cool slogan, hah.

I personally contacted Hasbro at the beginning of September to try to know what materials are used in Beyblade Metal Fusion since the molds are mostly the same, yet the parts weigh more on average than TAKARA-TOMY's. When I tried that method I have never really gotten automatic responses yet; shortly after, they replied that the information was not readily available at the moment and that they were forwarding my question to the people who would know that, and I just got told that the information was not available at all, whereas TAKARA-TOMY writes it on every box, hah.
I didn't realize how sought-after Dragoon MSUV was around here. Makes me really appreciate mine. Grin
i love storm capricorn Grin
that random enough for ya?
... i think its just the gimmick that made me like it so much 8D
I'm really enjoying both Ray Pegasis II 105RF and MF Lightning LDrago 100CS very much. They provide very consistent victory rates and a cheeky grin on my face. =D Oh yeah, and they make my friends curse every time I pull them out, hah.
i found the ball bearing it was in my posket the whole time
It's Psycho Gundam's turn to be attached to a Bey.
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10658210802.html

Psycho Gundam swinging around and losing an arm in the first video was hilarious, IMO.
When TT releases a bearing track and a RD/RWD bottom, MFB defense will actually be worthy of usage.
Not just worthy, fantastic.
Earth (Mold 1) Bull Afforemented Parts. *drools*
and then imagine if they released more clear wheels that could be launched in both directions?
Oh my.
i just noticed:

Attack wheels have names about weather (eg. Storm, Lightning, Meteo)

Defence wheels are named after heavy things (eg. Earth, Rock, Gravity)

Stamina Wheels are named after heat (eg. Flame, Thermal, Burn)

Balance Wheels are named after harmful/bad things (eg. Dark, Killer/Evil, Genocide)
(Sep. 25, 2010  6:01 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Grand?

Grand? what is that?
(Sep. 25, 2010  6:01 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Grand Piano ? Cool
The Grand metal wheel can only be obtained by the random booster from
Grand Ketos T125 RS
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
(Sep. 25, 2010  6:07 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2010  6:01 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Grand?

Grand? what is that?

Grand is a metal wheel. comes with Grand Ketos.
McFrown is trying to say that Grand could also be on your list of "heavy named" wheels.