Beyblade Random Thoughts

Some people, one of which is actually a banned member, made a wiki, and somehow thought that the following quote meant that DF145 was just as bad as 145.

Libra article Wrote:While the effects of the wings themselves may be negligible, they likely do help stabilize the Beyblade they are being used on to some capacity.

So of course they tried to "destroy" our reputation ... almost.

Also, in general, to test parts and reveal their potential, they use awesome customizations like Pegasis 105F and Escolpio DF145D.

Hah, people.
(Jul. 07, 2010  4:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, in general, to test parts and reveal their potential, they use awesome customizations like Pegasis 105F and Escolpio DF145D.

Truley, the finer points of beyblading are shared by these men. With such great combonations they must dominate all the tournaments, no?
I was stamina testing a little, and when I picked up my Thermal while still spinning, my thumb started to hurt a little. After a while, I saw that I found a little tiny piece of metal lodged in my thumb O:
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:59 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I was stamina testing a little, and when I picked up my Thermal while still spinning, my thumb started to hurt a little. After a while, I saw that I found a little tiny piece of metal lodged in my thumb O:
That happened to me before. The chip of metal sliced across my thumb, drawing a little bit of blood.
I guess I wasn't the only one to get hurt today I was playing with the string launcher, kinda dumb but I allowed it to hit me so I got use to it and it didn't hurt when I stop playing with it and actually launched a Bey i saw a couple small bruises lol they gone now though they were there for about 30 mins and it hurt a little when I touched it
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:59 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I was stamina testing a little, and when I picked up my Thermal while still spinning, my thumb started to hurt a little. After a while, I saw that I found a little tiny piece of metal lodged in my thumb O:

that happaned to me too ecept with wolfs metal wheel
That genuinely does look wrong...
They really haven't thought through the design of these very much Unhappy
Wtf... wtf...

Are you supposed to put your fingers inside it or something? I can't make it out too well...
(Jul. 07, 2010  9:52 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Wtf... wtf...

Are you supposed to put your fingers inside it or something? I can't make it out too well...
Yes, and somehow hold the launcher handle ...
Hm, if that's the case, not only is it ugly, the fingers, I don't think, would be able to bend very well.

Also, who wants fingers stinking of rubber after playing beyblade?
AD145 is going to be pretty low on my list. I'm going to test Gravity first, which means 4 rounds of testing for Defense and Stamina. I test 20 times a round. It's going to take a while.
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:12 PM)Slaysya Wrote: I just found like a group of kids who blade at my school. But they think it will ruin they're lives if the school knows lol. So I got them to talk, and im going to have some battles mondayStupid

almost everyone in one of my church friend's classes brings em
atleast thats wut he told meh...
(Jun. 19, 2010  10:23 PM)Taru Wrote: ughhhh...HF keeps flying off of Lightning L Drago..... D:< anyone else having this problem?

no... mine snapped into 3 parts
I tried using MF storm pegasis 105RF, slowed down enough to be controllable, but retained enough speed to KO quite well. =P I wouldn't say top tier, but definitely well suited to those who cannot properly control the RF bottom.
I am getting My first Beyblade, a Rock Leone Grin
(Jul. 08, 2010  1:20 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Look what I just picked up!

(Pictures)
The spoiler button has now reclaimed its awesomeness.
(Jul. 08, 2010  1:20 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Look what I just picked up!

Expect a lot of testing soon. Stupid

Awesome, now we can actually get good results, hah.
I still haven't got around to testing Gravity. It just looks so nice right now, I don't want to chip off its paint. I'll probably get over my hesitation by tomorrow.
Hah i still havent used any painted wheels
Congrats Daegor42 Grin. I've decided to sell the majority of my plastics and HMS. May as well only get the new MFB as everyone will be playing that.
Sigh... I was expecting a first mold Earth wheel from the Earth Aquila I bought. It's a second mold. I guess Takara Tomy has finally replaced all of them.
(Apr. 10, 2010  12:12 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I have just bought my third Earth Aquila. Finally , I can have a new Earth wheel again.
Then I opened the box and found that the metal wheel is a bit different from others Earth.
I put the clear wheel aside and found the Earth is the reinforced one!!!

Happy with my new Earth
They have changed it since April
(Jul. 09, 2010  11:37 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Sigh... I was expecting a first mold Earth wheel from the Earth Aquila I bought. It's a second mold. I guess Takara Tomy has finally replaced all of them.
Honestly am worried about how hard it's going to start getting to find the earth wheel mold 1 for stamina...
Hopefully the Hasbro release will be mold one :\