Beyblade Random Thoughts

yes but how many people actully win tournements with RF combos,
not many to none,also the ridge problem is a huge factor which makes it not over powered.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgj4CCvFhmA

TheLVJ:
The constellation is called Cetus, not Letus... The bey you witnessed in the anime would officially be referred to as Heat Leone 125SF.

captainmiles96:
Look it up pal. And no. The bey is named buy it's FACE. Not it's hybrid wheel.

TheLVJ:
I know what I'm talking about. Are you even on the WBO? Faces have no bearing on the names. Your combo is incorrectly titled. That was just Dark Bull 145F. Please, learn a thing or two unless you wish to be touted as ignorant.

captainmiles96:
Dude. Look up EVERY single battle on Youtube and you will find the bey named by the Face. And I am on WBO.

Geez, I got so angry when I read that.

Oh, and then this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7akpqtJQ...re=related

BeybladeMetalFight:
It's not the lowest is quetz the lowest

captainmiles96:
That didn't exist when I made this.
That kid stupefies me...
hah, lol that guy's pretty....ignorant, to say the least.
omg cant people just not saying things that arent correct x_x
Let's just hope he doesn't see us...
(Jul. 10, 2010  8:21 AM)Sora. Wrote: Let's just hope he doesn't see us...

I don't mind, let him. I haven't bought a MFB yet and even I know how they are named. I plan on getting one soon, just have financial issues at the moment. Want an Aries, doesn't matter what kind.
EDIT: Oh, sorry. I thought it was Sora that was replying to all those comments. Sorry.
Yeah, I was waiting for you to edit that...
(Jul. 10, 2010  8:44 AM)Sora. Wrote: Yeah, I was waiting for you to edit that...
Sorry, my bad. Pinching_eyes
(Climax's fail of the day)
captainmiles96 consistently says the most ignorant things on Youtube.
is he really a member of WBO?...I bet he isn't active.
... if combos are named after Faces, what do you call something using a Metal Face? I don't understand his logic...
(Jul. 10, 2010  12:24 PM)♥ Wrote: captainmiles96 consistently says the most ignorant things on Youtube.

I'm guessing he is somewhat well known? I never heard of him.
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-captainmiles96

His latest post in this topic, also ...
yay hybrid wheel system is coming to toys r us malaysia cant wait for rock leone and metal faces to buy
While I was reading around, everyone seems to hate the Pegasus Thunderwhip stadium, why is that?
wait i thoughtwe post i links to them instead of telling them or gnore them nvm
So...

According to Toywiz Earth Eagle is out in August... They have pics that have the box for the second wave. Hasbro guys, we get Earth! Finally! Toywiz isn't always 100% but they actually have pictures so I'm just going to hope it's coming out in August...
Earth is good, right? If so then this is awesome.
(Jul. 10, 2010  3:40 PM)FaytSaratome Wrote: Earth is good, right? If so then this is awesome.

Earth is top tier for Defense. I'm guessing we're getting the second mold so it's going to be a defense wheel. Flame will be better for Stamina then 2nd mold Earth anyways...

This is awesome, very awesome. Now if Hasbro could release some Metal Faces...
Looks like I'll be needing me an Earth Wheel then, or Flame. I mostly like Stamina. I'm sure Hasbro will release Metal faces soon.
(Jul. 10, 2010  2:12 PM)FaytSaratome Wrote: While I was reading around, everyone seems to hate the Pegasus Thunderwhip stadium, why is that?
Maybe checking this thread will help improve you understanding of the Stadium.
(Jul. 10, 2010  3:40 PM)FaytSaratome Wrote: Earth is good, right? If so then this is awesome.
Earth Metal Wheel section from the Earth Aquila 145WD article.Wink