Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 09, 2010  12:47 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2010  12:12 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I have just bought my third Earth Aquila. Finally , I can have a new Earth wheel again.
Then I opened the box and found that the metal wheel is a bit different from others Earth.
I put the clear wheel aside and found the Earth is the reinforced one!!!

Happy with my new Earth
They have changed it since April

Well, that's what I get for not buying an Earth Aquila 'til now. If H145 is any indication, Hasbro's Earth wheel is going to be the second mold as well.

First mold of Earth becomes collector's item?
(Jul. 09, 2010  1:09 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: First mold of Earth becomes collector's item?

*shudders*
So I went to Jusco today and I saw those weird two-fingered gloves, for about 1000 yen. Pretty expensive considering you can get regular gloves for about 100 yen and just use those?

I also saw the black and green stadium mats, which I thought were pretty cool. About 2000 yen.
(Jul. 09, 2010  3:16 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I also saw the black and green stadium mats, which I thought were pretty cool. About 2000 yen.
Hmm, the price isn't too expensive.
I might buy myself one of those instead of using my cousin's Keroro mat, haha. XD
(Jul. 09, 2010  1:20 PM)Sora. Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2010  1:09 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: First mold of Earth becomes collector's item?

*shudders*

I know a lot of people are upset by this... But it helps open it up the Stamina game to looking for alternatives. It's nice because Earth was Stamina AND Defense, we now are going to experience a little diversity as the first mold gets harder and harder to find.
(Jul. 09, 2010  3:19 PM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2010  3:16 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I also saw the black and green stadium mats, which I thought were pretty cool. About 2000 yen.
Hmm, the price isn't too expensive.
I might buy myself one of those instead of using my cousin's Keroro mat, haha. XD
On the packaging, it showed the stadium in the most inner, then the outer fence, then the actual mat, so I assume it goes over the outer fence?
(Jul. 09, 2010  3:34 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: On the packaging, it showed the stadium in the most inner, then the outer fence, then the actual mat, so I assume it goes over the outer fence?
Hmm, looking back at the picture, I think I will stick with the Keroro mat since I need something soft for the Beys to land on when flying out of the stadium.
There seems to be so many gaps on the WBBA Stadium mat. :\
[Image: MFB_Gear_StadiumMat.jpg]
I honestly saw no use for the mats, except for looks, if it's not gonna touch the beys at all. At first, I thought they were going to protect them from the ground, but now I don't think theres a use.
The mat is supposed to be used with those cage fences that are sometimes used in the official tournaments. That is why it is an hexagonal shape.
I see, but, do they sell the cage fences as well?
(Jul. 09, 2010  4:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The mat is supposed to be used with those cage fences that are sometimes used in the official tournaments. That is why it is an hexagonal shape.
Ah, I see. Those Cage Fences are used in Hong Kong WBBA tournaments too...
(Jul. 09, 2010  4:02 PM)Climax Wrote: There seems to be so many gaps on the WBBA Stadium mat. :\
[Image: MFB_Gear_StadiumMat.jpg]
The three holes on the edge of each mat are to slot your beys in to.
Hens 3 holes, each being wheel sized for each segment.
(Jul. 09, 2010  4:49 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: The three holes on the edge of each mat are to slot your beys in to.
Hens 3 holes, each being wheel sized for each segment.
Ah, sorry, my wording was weird.
I meant that if I placed the MFB Attack Stadium on the center part of the mat (Hexagonal hole), there will be a few gaps outside of the MFB Attack Stadium.
If the mat is used on a hard floor and a Bey flies out of the Stadium, it is likely that the Bey will land on one of the large gaps (not the 3 holes to slot the Beys in), causing the Bottom to be damaged from landing on a hard surface.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dear-Rub...-Me-Insane
So, who else believes that Rubber Flat is way too overpowered and should be banned ...
I went to a walmart in Lake Land FL. They had grips and string launchers. Also electronic tops. that was all they had. Thats my random thought. For anyone who lives near there.
(Jul. 09, 2010  9:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dear-Rub...-Me-Insane
So, who else believes that Rubber Flat is way too overpowered and should be banned ...

IMO, it's not really overpowered, unlike how Libra was. I don't know if this is the right place to argue about it, and I don't speak Italian :\
(Jul. 09, 2010  1:09 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2010  12:47 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2010  12:12 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I have just bought my third Earth Aquila. Finally , I can have a new Earth wheel again.
Then I opened the box and found that the metal wheel is a bit different from others Earth.
I put the clear wheel aside and found the Earth is the reinforced one!!!

Happy with my new Earth
They have changed it since April

Well, that's what I get for not buying an Earth Aquila 'til now. If H145 is any indication, Hasbro's Earth wheel is going to be the second mold as well.

First mold of Earth becomes collector's item?

I bought Earth Aquila from Dimsum2u like 4 days ago, it came today and it's the first mold.
(Jul. 10, 2010  12:10 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I bought Earth Aquila from Dimsum2u like 4 days ago, it came today and it's the first mold.

Really? Mine was from dimsum2u too...
I've bought an Earth Aquila from Dimsum2u also and I got the 2nd mold.
The one I bought quite a long time ago was also 2nd mold. Perhaps his new supplier had some older stock as well?
(Jul. 09, 2010  9:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dear-Rub...-Me-Insane

I'm sort of half and half on this and I mean you no disrespect I've been following your posts on the topic.

EDIT: Simply because the title bothered me and I was curious.

From what I have seen from Driger GT's videos it seems to be overpowered. Whenever it is faced with a defence type it over powers it and can send it out fairly consistently. Even MF Earth Bull C145WB. It's been bothering me a little, but that being said I don't think WF or HF could come close to the power of RF as to knock something out.

I'm still quite worried about my Virgo Purchase from Korea and I wish I had some paper so I could start my grip design I have some rather good ideas in my head and I think I could do well in it.
you forget, however, the degree of difficulty it takes to use an RF properly. Even keeping it in with a full power launch from a light launcher is a little tricky sometimes.
Its balance in the sense that its hard to use,aswell with the high chance of self ko so i wouldnt say its over powered,

if it was fast,easy to control and had almost zero chance of self ko it would be
The effectiveness of a part should be judged only by its attributes under optimum circumstances, and should not have to account for blader skill. So what if you suck and can't control a part? It's your fault, not the part's.