Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 03, 2010  2:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The new WBBA gear is slightly odd ...
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10580591786.html

The stadium mat is good, though.

The bag looks nice, but the glove in my opinion looks..not sure how to say this..uh, awkward? I'd prefer using a cyclists glove, but thats just my opinion.
Why would anyone need to wear a glove while Beyblading?
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:15 PM)MaxL Wrote: Why would anyone need to wear a glove while Beyblading?

Well, if you've ever watched Keyblader007's videos he and his friends wear gloves. Also some people wear them to reduce the risk of blisters (I think) cause when I was small and played with plastics, I would play all day and sometimes my hand would blister.

ALSO I wanted to be Tyson when I was little and since he wore gloves, I did too sometimes :]
Blisters from playing Beyblade?

Holy carp. That is way to much spinning tops... Although then again I have blisters on my right middle finger from yoyoing.

>>Keyblader007

I just try to ignore him, he is a little to over the top for my likings.
i went to store today and i saw a rock aries and im like!!! I WANT IT! then i saw rock leone and im like Stupid i<3 rock leone he is strongest defense type
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:28 PM)keyblader117 Wrote: i went to store today and i saw a rock aries and im like!!! I WANT IT! then i saw rock leone and im like Stupid i<3 rock leone he is strongest defense type
No, not really ...
(Jul. 03, 2010  2:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The new WBBA gear is slightly odd ...
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10580591786.html

The stadium mat is good, though.

u got me at the glove Tired

wow it was awesome and the bag was perfect if you have lots of gear i want one!
but the GLOVES?!??!?! im like lololol wth? thts sooo weird Pinching_eyes
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:23 PM)MaxL Wrote: Blisters from playing Beyblade?

Holy carp. That is way to much spinning tops... Although then again I have blisters on my right middle finger from yoyoing.

>>Keyblader007

Yeah..he is isnt he? Uncertain He can be quite rude too Uncertain
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:36 PM)Kid Windy Wrote:

>>Keyblader007

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Unfa...hms+unfair
Lol thanks Kai-V that actually provided me with a bit of a laugh Grin
(Jul. 03, 2010  8:35 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: the protoypes for gravity perseus were so much nicer Unhappy
http://www.c-player.com/ac98884/thread/1100095174224
I posted that in the Gravity Perseus topic and everybody ignored me, hah.
Ahh, my bad. I just assumed it was more fitting for random thoughts, since it isn't technically about the current product ><
Find it odd that at one point it was essentially Lightning L Drago with a higher number of protusions.
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:36 PM)Kid Windy Wrote:

>>Keyblader007

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Unfa...hms+unfair

This and the whole over the top I PLAY BEYBLADE, EVERYONE LOOK AT ME attitude just make me dislike him.

I did laugh at that though, thanks for sharing that link Kai-V.
The advantage of having been here from the start, hah.
(Jul. 03, 2010  9:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The advantage of having been here from the start, hah.

Yeah. It's always awesome to have members who have been around for a while for occasions like this. I'm glad I found this place, it all started from seeing Metal Fusion while I was strolling through Zellers and I bought some just out of Nostalgia... The more and more I was just playing with them though the more and more I longed for the old days of having tons of blades and customizing them. I now own the entire first wave of the Metal Fusion stuff released by Hasbro. This forum is awesome and I plan on sticking around for a while... Now if only I lived in Toronto or a city where people actually play Beyblade... Tongue_out
That's actually possible.
In fact, I have a blister on my thumb just because I used the BeyLauncher (with the Suspension, if that's worth mentioning) for about 3 hours non-stop yesterday, hah.
Fortunately, it's just a small blister...
(Jul. 04, 2010  3:06 AM)Climax Wrote:
That's actually possible.
In fact, I have a blister on my thumb just because I used the BeyLauncher (with the Suspension, if that's worth mentioning) for about 3 hours non-stop yesterday, hah.
Fortunately, it's just a small blister...

More to that I was going for 3 hours awhile back pretty sure I've wrecked part of my shoulder. I really throw back when I pull...
Ha ha, I remember when I cut my thumb really badly when I was launching.
(Jul. 03, 2010  9:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The advantage of having been here from the start, hah.

I wish I joined this much sooner than I did, mostly because I would like the see the amount this community has grown. And I bet it was a big growth over the years.
I'm thinking of downsizing my collection. I really don't need so many spares. I'll probably sell a few at an upcoming tourney.
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:30 PM)Khel Wrote: I'm thinking of downsizing my collection. I really don't need so many spares. I'll probably sell a few at an upcoming tourney.

It'd be nice if you opened a thread for those who are interested in your spares but are from abroad, i.e. me Stupid
Oh... I just found out that one of Sagittario's eyes is a bow.
The 3 Segment Launcher Grip is a grip for left-handed people too