Beyblade Random Thoughts

Rock Bull 145SD VS.:
AR: War Lion
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left (Double Bearing Core)
SG Shaft: Wolborg 2
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip Base

In 5 battles 4 were KO's for The Plastic Defense Combo.
(Jul. 02, 2010  6:46 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Rock Bull 145SD VS.:
AR: War Lion
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left (Double Bearing Core)
SG Shaft: Wolborg 2
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip Base

In 5 battles 4 were KO's for The Plastic Defense Combo.

oh man that's cool, how much recoil did u get from each KO though?
Enough for Rock not just to get pocketed, but to hit the pocket wall with some force.
(Using a plastic Gen stadium btw, shouldn't really matter)
By plastic gen stadium do you mean from TT or Hasbro?
EDIT: Nevermind, figured out by the word "pocketed"
is it just me or arent there any pre-hws cancer beys
No there isn't there weren't many pre hws beys release. There are only a few which don't have pre hws counterparts like: Earth Aquila, Poison serpent, second series beys...
iirc, pre-HWS Cancer was only a prototype which eventually became Quetzalcoatl.
You think theres gonna be an hws Quetz?
If so, lets hope TT can make a metal wheel to liveup its name. It is very doubtful though, imo.
They're probably gonna make it worse, it's too powerful as it is
Just because it's the best attack wheel doesn't mean it's too powerful... God the things you say annoy me so much!
Be nice megablader, everyone's maturity level is different.
If you dont have Anything nce to say, dont say anything at all.
Anyways, back on topic.
Just because Quetz is the best attack wheel so far, it doesnt mean its too powerful. It still has some weaknesses.
Recently the things he as been saying have been very wrong and I can't help that it annoys me. Also if someone tells him he's wrong then maybe he'll make more of an effort to be right.
I agree with correcting people, however in a less mean way, for want of a better word.

Also, beyfreeze is coming up =P and I haven't played with my beyblades except for once since the last tourn. x,x"
(Jul. 02, 2010  11:15 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Recently the things he as been saying have been very wrong and I can't help that it annoys me. Also if someone tells him he's wrong then maybe he'll make more of an effort to be right.

Nothing wrong with pointing out a mistake but I've noticed you are quite hostile to people on here.

This is found under the rules section of the forum and I just want to take a moment here to remind everyone of it...

Be polite to other members; treat members here how you would like to be treated.

Unless you like be talked to like you are a bad dog or, enjoy being yelled at and, having everyone calling each other idiots; I suggest you think about what you say. It's bad enough this community is fairly small as it is, we don't need to be creating walls between us by being pricks. I've had enough of watching you and McFrown call people out and call them idiots and just flat out plain insulting people. Yes people are going to say the wrong thing, people are going to post in the wrong section... But I'm sure you are full of flaws yourself so don't throw stones if you are in a glass house.

The one golden rule of any community... If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
(Jul. 03, 2010  12:26 AM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2010  11:15 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Recently the things he as been saying have been very wrong and I can't help that it annoys me. Also if someone tells him he's wrong then maybe he'll make more of an effort to be right.

Nothing wrong with pointing out a mistake but I've noticed you are quite hostile to people on here.

This is found under the rules section of the forum and I just want to take a moment here to remind everyone of it...

Be polite to other members; treat members here how you would like to be treated.

Unless you like be talked to like you are a bad dog or, enjoy being yelled at and, having everyone calling each other idiots; I suggest you think about what you say. It's bad enough this community is fairly small as it is, we don't need to be creating walls between us by being pricks. I've had enough of watching you and McFrown call people out and call them idiots and just flat out plain insulting people. Yes people are going to say the wrong thing, people are going to post in the wrong section... But I'm sure you are full of flaws yourself so don't throw stones if you are in a glass house.

The one golden rule of any community... If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Thanks MaxL and the others Smile
I don't think that applies to those who don't learn.
(Jul. 03, 2010  12:26 AM)MaxL Wrote:

Hahahahaha, truer words have never been said.

I don't really see the point in being so hostile on this site... there really is no need for it on this site when there's so many kids here. If it were a different site which caters to an older audience then maybe I'd be able to understand virtual hostility, but this is a site for beyblades. C'mon now, it's not the 'Health and Relationships' forum on the student room

Momiji manju: It kind of does. Just because they didn't learn doesn't mean they don't deserve respect.

It's only on this site that I'd agree with the aforementioned proverb though.

[Image: awesome.gif] (anyone on both forums would understand).
(Jul. 03, 2010  2:08 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I don't think that applies to those who don't learn.

I think that everyone should be treated with an equal respect regardless of what they do or do not know. There shouldn't be insulting because you are better at bey-knowledge then someone new here. I had to be told 3 times to figure out that shipping prices included the actual price of the item. Do I not learn? Guess not because someone told me 3 times.

Flawed logic is flawed. Treat people with respect, end of story. Report a thread if it's out of line and doesn't have any content or is obvious where they didn't look. No one will want anything to do with WBO because the people there are assholes. Think about what you say before you type. There's nothing wrong with pointing out a mistake but to INSULT someone for not knowing is totally unacceptable.
(Jul. 03, 2010  2:08 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I don't think that applies to those who don't learn.
i agree with this,having to explain things alot of times to someone who doesnt seem to be learning /making any effort to learn/Not willing to learn sorta justify's hostility.

Anyway this is getting off topic...
Lil bro beat a Libra combo in a Japanese tournament using MF Gravity PerseusC245WD in left.
The opponent was like 12 or 13 when he's 10. haha Pretty beast.

Perseus is kinda meh, though.

Also, bought another Gravity Perseus and Aquilla. lolz
The new WBBA gear is slightly odd ...
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10580591786.html

The stadium mat is good, though.
I love that ''glove'' attached to the handle of BeyLauncher, nice.
(Jul. 03, 2010  3:01 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I love that ''glove'' attached to the handle of BeyLauncher, nice.
Too bad it wouldn't be that useful...unless we hold the Beylauncher according to TakaraTomy's "correct" method. :\
(Jul. 03, 2010  3:01 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I love that ''glove'' attached to the handle of BeyLauncher, nice.
Hm, the glove is not attached to the handle ? I think I do not understand your comment.