Beyblade Random Thoughts

As RエスコルピオT125JB stated, you can definitely reposition the 3 segment grip so it's fitted for lefties.
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/image-10498677...45908.html
The above link shows all the possible angles the grip can be rotated to, one of course being for those of the left handed persuasion.
My bad. I totally overlooked the 3 segment grip cos whenever I think of it I just think of the card slot and not the rotations... I do remember reading about it being for left handed people in its own thread but I was just being a fool.

Thanks you two.
I don't think anybody else knows this, but TT has also released some other beyblades that look like they're kids meal toys. It's 680 yen for all the main beys, which by the way look like beigoma (look it up if you don't know what it is).
IMO, it's pretty expensive considering some regular beys are worth that much.
Funny I can find THOSE there, but I can't even find a suspension.
D:
You mean like the kids top set fununiverse has on eBay?
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:56 AM)Hero Wrote: I <3 Storm Pegasis.

The only reason I wanted Aries was because it reminded me of Dranzer GT haha.

How the heck did you get that sig?
...do you have any idea how long ago that post was made?
I wonder if it would be possible to combine MFB parts to a retro bey and see if it works. I think it would have a top tier defense system, if it were a draciel or dranzer bey. A top notch attack bey would be Driger s with rock leone metal. Ponage!
(Jul. 06, 2010  5:22 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: You mean like the kids top set fununiverse has on eBay?

Is draciel fortress a stadium? the one with the hole thingies in it?
draciel fortress is the name of a hasbro stadiumm frmo the plastic gen.
(Jul. 06, 2010  5:22 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: You mean like the kids top set fununiverse has on eBay?

Maybe, I've tried to search for it but I couldnt find anything.
(Jul. 06, 2010  11:09 PM)VixterBykr Wrote: I wonder if it would be possible to combine MFB parts to a retro bey and see if it works. I think it would have a top tier defense system, if it were a draciel or dranzer bey. A top notch attack bey would be Driger s with rock leone metal. Ponage!

Is draciel fortress a stadium? the one with the hole thingies in it?

I believe it's the one that I have.. Got it years ago.

It's purple, with black designs, and has some pretty good size walls, and 3-4 pits on the side of it. I think it sold for about $25 at the time, but I got it free somehow.. don't remember the details. Either way, I'm pretty sure it's the same stadium. Was popular back in the day, also common so I can't imagine it's tooo hard to find online.
(Jul. 07, 2010  1:29 AM)OkiBlader Wrote:

These?

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e101234650

I think he was referring to the Capsule Beyblades that fununiverse is selling.
(Jul. 07, 2010  1:36 AM)♥ Wrote:

These?

Are those real? They don't look like the regular packaging but they look very authentic.
(Jul. 07, 2010  2:21 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Are those real? They don't look like the regular packaging but they look very authentic.
If you read the title of the auction, it says "Mini Beyblade Strap Vol." I posted about these in the Capsule Beyblade topic.
Those are little capsule beyblades which can be launched
That's neat, too bad they don't really do as much as the regular ones, guess it could be a good gift for kids under 8
(Jul. 07, 2010  1:36 AM)♥ Wrote:

These?

No, but I'll probably post a picture if I see it again soon.

There's actually two kinds of Mini Beyblades here; one of the sets is made completely out of plastic with a detachable rod off the top, which allows you to spin the bey. These also come in the capsule machines here and there. The other set comes with a launcher and the beys look like they're made of both plastic and metal. The launcher in this set is odd, and looks nothing lkie the beylauncher or light launcher, and more of a BeyPointer Uncertain

EDIT: The second one I mentioned is already in the Capsule Toys section, my bad :\
(Jul. 07, 2010  3:03 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: No, but I'll probably post a picture if I see it again soon.

There's actually two kinds of Mini Beyblades here; one of the sets is made completely out of plastic with a detachable rod off the top, which allows you to spin the bey. These also come in the capsule machines here and there. The other set comes with a launcher and the beys look like they're made of both plastic and metal. The launcher in this set is odd, and looks nothing lkie the beylauncher or light launcher, and more of a BeyPointer Uncertain
Do you mean these ones? Hong Kong imports these as well.
[Image: CapsuleBeyblades.jpg]
^Image from Beyblade Spirit
Yea, and the first one I mentioned was in the 3rd page of the capsule toys as well.
They never really sold well here....
I was actually thinking about buying some for the heck of it, but I always convinced my self to save my money on Pisces.
(Jul. 07, 2010  3:14 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Yea, and the first one I mentioned was in the 3rd page of the capsule toys as well.
They never really sold well here....

Aren't you two brothers? lol If you were couldn't he have come to you and ask about it
NVM I'll write something else here Do you guys think that L Drago will have a Beylauncher for the Hasbro version
(Jul. 07, 2010  3:19 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Me and Climax?
No, my brother is thatpinoyguy.

lol I remembered after a couple seconds after I posted
(Jul. 07, 2010  3:15 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Aren't you two brothers? lol If you were couldn't he have come to you and ask about it
We are brothers? I live in Japan? Hooray! Now I can finally get Ray Unicorno for cheap!
However, and unfortunately, we are not brothers.Smith

Anyway, back on topic...
Hahaha, nice.
I mean, it IS random thoughts, so theres no real set topic.