Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 04, 2022  4:46 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  4:40 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Your acc. got taken by bot?

huh?

oh i copy pasted this twice cuz no one saw it💀
The way you posted something random felt like a bot, but people welcomed you back, so you r NOT one. Yet...
(Feb. 04, 2022  5:17 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  4:46 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: huh?

The way you posted something random felt like a bot, but people welcomed you back, so you r NOT one. Yet...

🤨

nah i got the new people calling me,a veteran..a bot😔✋ jk its all good

(Feb. 04, 2022  5:17 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  4:46 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: huh?

also this is the RANDOM thoughts thread💀💀
Just wondering;
If I were to go to a tourney, should I use:
vFtpDr-3
or
vFtpZn'+Z-3

Which would be better?

also, can u use the same chip on 2 beys? eg:
Vanish Fafnir Zn'+Z
and
Lucifer2 Burn Kou Xc'+Z ?

or is that not allowed?
(Feb. 04, 2022  7:09 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Just wondering;
vFtpDr-3
or
vFtpZn'+Z-3

Which would be better?

Vanish Fafnir Zn'+Z
and

or is that not allowed?

Drift has proven itself to be better in the DB era, though Zone'+Z is still plenty passable if you need more same-spin control. Drift distinctly does not succeed in that regard without a lot of skill.

And no, upgrade parts such as the +X, +Z, Xtend+ chip, or any of the Belial Gears may not be repeated within a deck. You cannot use Dynamite and Devil when both have the F gear, for example, the same way you can't use both Zone'+Z and Xceed'+Z.
(Feb. 03, 2022  12:13 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2022  9:40 PM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote: I like this random booster prediction. It has some beys we have been waiting for for a long time and some beys I would like to see more recolors of. I would love to see a purple vanish or a gold astral.

This is a combo that I am still testing so let me know if there is something I could change about it to make it better. Astral Perseus over high xtend+’ with the 10 armor. Part substitutes are belial II for the chip, dynamite + f gear for the ring, giga for the disc, quattro or zeta’ for the driver, and 0 or 2 for the armor. If you want to make this combo left spin use the Longinus chip.
Zeta’s modes are useless, Quattro not so much (no sign of it). Idk why you would left astral if Vanish/Guilty is way better, and right astral is outclassed by Dynamite+F for stamina and the Valkyrie blades for Attack(Idk if Astral is good enough to remain relevant).

Also, why can’t we get a good mode change tip in any gen? The only good ones I could think off are Trans and Xtend+, but the rest all inconsistent...

Ok thank you for the feedback! I will work on it and get back to you.
Which attack ring do you guys now think is better in the meta as of February 2022
savior or ultimate
I find them comparable and both viable for different reasons but what do you guys think?
(Feb. 06, 2022  5:27 AM)AJL Blader Wrote: Which attack ring do you guys now think is better in the meta as of February 2022
savior or ultimate
I find them comparable and both viable for different reasons but what do you guys think?
Savior=more power
Ultimate =More burst resistance
I want to provide a solution to people's outcries. I know lots of people want Metal Fight Beyblade to return, but the best way to do that is contacting the Market directly, or the TT SNS (Facebook, Twitter). Of course just spamming the comments wouldn't work, so I'd recommend creating a petition. In fact, I've already done it.
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Beyblade

The only way they would take this seriously is if this breaches 1000 signatures at the very least (5000 is a good goal). If you are really serious about this, you should share this around lots of places (don't annoy people with it) and share it among people of your own native language if you don't speak English for more outreach.

If you somehow get thousands of people signing this, you can share it on Twitter and Facebook using the ways I described earlier. Use Japanese for all of this stuff, decent quality at the very least.
https://www.facebook.com/takaratomytoys
https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys

You could also just mail them a letter showing photos of the petitions proof if you really wanted to go that far.
Their address is at
7-9-10 Tateishi, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo 124-8511, Japan (This is public information by the way)

I made this post because I see a lot of people harassing those who cannot make an actually difference (like the author Takafumi Adachi) instead of making an actual difference.
my performance tip is cracking for my dragoon
(Feb. 04, 2022  4:16 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: if womb is pronounced "woom" and tomb is pronounced "toom" why isnt bomb pronounced "boom"
ik this is off topic but
your mission is to not accept this mission

we drive in parkways but park in driveways

chai means tea, so when you say chai tea, you're rly saying tea tea

is water wet

is the color orange called orange because of oranges or are oranges called oranges because of the color orange 

why does your nose run but your feet smell

why call buildings buildings if they're alr built

when you choke a smurf what color does it turn

there are self-help groups

the m in atm stands for machine, but we call it an atm machine, same with pin, the n stands for number, but we say pin number
dont ever lauch on concrete
(Feb. 08, 2022  6:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  4:16 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: if womb is pronounced "woom" and tomb is pronounced "toom" why isnt bomb pronounced "boom"
ik this is off topic but
your mission is to not accept this mission

we drive in parkways but park in driveways

chai means tea, so when you say chai tea, you're rly saying tea tea

is water wet

is the color orange called orange because of oranges or are oranges called oranges because of the color orange 

why does your nose run but your feet smell

why call buildings buildings if they're alr built

when you choke a smurf what color does it turn

there are self-help groups

the m in atm stands for machine, but we call it an atm machine, same with pin, the n stands for number, but we say pin number

I-
(Feb. 04, 2022  7:09 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Just wondering;
vFtpDr-3
or
vFtpZn'+Z-3

Which would be better?

Vanish Fafnir Zn'+Z
and

or is that not allowed?

IMHO Drift is better in most opposite spin scenarios, but that Vanish combo on Zone’+Z is sneaky versatile. I love it opposite spin against bearing. It also does some interesting things when switched to high mode…

(Feb. 06, 2022  5:27 AM)AJL Blader Wrote: Which attack ring do you guys now think is better in the meta as of February 2022
savior or ultimate

I get more KOs in testing with Ultimate than Savior (awakened). Both still fall well short of guilty though.
How will the current DB combos fare against MFB Synchrome combos as of today?
(Feb. 09, 2022  9:29 PM)Shoyo Wrote: How will the current DB combos fare against MFB Synchrome combos as of today?

depending on burst resistance weight and spin direcion i would say metal fight simply because they cant burst
I have watched this video and is rage helios 3a xtreme' good?
(Feb. 09, 2022  11:33 PM)Ashrith31 Wrote: I have watched this video and is rage helios 3a xtreme' good?
in theory it is but stamina is a question
(Feb. 09, 2022  11:33 PM)Ashrith31 Wrote: I have watched this video and is rage helios 3a xtreme' good?

Yeah, but it's outclassed by Guilty Longinus Giga Xtreme' combos. And the breaker stamina's not a big problem for Rage Helios, because you'd want to focus on the attacks themselves instead of stamina.
Apparently MUn has weak lock, I put Vl and Ds' on Prominence and they feel much tighter.
Just realized, atomic and atomic-s are banned in classic. But atomic’ isnt. Probably should change that.
So I was thinking about how the Beyblade makers don’t really care about competitive, and I just realised, it’s not they don’t sponsor events, it’s just sometimes TT especially has a lot of hit or miss new parts, such as with the Limit break stuff (specifically Burn), 2D, Just for the latter and Drift, zone+Z, Over/Giga for the former.
Here are some likely misconceptions I have, pls correct them
-If you are an attack tip that’s not Xtreme, you are likely bad.
-LAD is getting out of hand
-Superking Power Creep is insane, DB too(like if you are no a Double Chassis or Wheel for the former nor a DB disc for the latter=you are bad)
-Dash drivers reign supreme
(Also can someone pls tell me how MFB heights worked and if Burst heights work the same way?)
This is a random thought allowing the dbl bearing and dbl drifts to be allowed in tournaments is going to be stale since every person in topcut will make a right spin drift and left spin. Draws will happen excessively and tournaments will decline due to people not wanting to see this or go against it. It is now going to be the most boring topcut format. This will also render most attacking beyblades useless in Swiss. Think of it like nascar... all the specs on the cars arw the same and cannot be modified. Only tweaks to the spoilers can be made. So now you do 4-6 hours of running in the same circle. The only excitement is the crashes (this would be the attacking beyblades) they make things exciting and fun. Granted we can't control what tt or Hasbro makes so that we can have a diverse format. But as a organization we can control and limit the use of different parts so that the playing field can be leveled slightly
Th1nk! Is it me, or do Plastic Gen weight discs seem similar to DBarmors?
wow eventually my burst might explode