Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 02, 2021  3:33 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Cant remember if I spoke on this thread before. Oh well — Im not much of a technical Beyblade toy person anymore compared to during Metal Saga, since Burst is super complex imo. But Im slowly putting myself into looking at Burst Beys. Maybe Ill stick around this thread a little more now

Maybe I just laugh at anything, but Lucifer’s downgrade (pictured in the image’s right) never fails to make me chuckle. Its just so bad.. I dont blame WBO folks for meming on it (I myself think about this comparison A LOT). “Pirate Lucy” is what Discorders call it

You're not the only one. The downgrade might suck, but if it never existed, you would have never created the greatest meme to ever grace the forums of the WBO, Lucy, the anthropomorphic Lucifer...
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:27 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:21 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hello everyone! So there is an upcoming tournament in south Pasadena California hosted by shindog. California is my hometown, and I am suuuuupper hyped to be going to my first tournament as I am a Blader of Beyblade burst since the beggining! However, I am quite nervous so is there any advice anyone could give me, any little tips or stuff like that in going to a tournament of the beyblade burst limited format?

I don't have much tips since I've only been to CBTS but be confident that's all I got and go for the attack!

Thanks for the tip!
Eh yeah, as sucky as Lucifer’s downgrade was, its kinda a breakthrough that it spawned a really big meme. But hey, making fun of Hasbro is a huge game (For legal reasons, Im not very serious. But still). And its not only Lucy’s eye that was poked out, I remember somewhat making a sarcastic remark about Hasbro running out of gold paint

Personally, I think the missing eye would have fit a Bey like Hasbro’s version of Odin. It makes a lot of sense considering the lore of Odin in Norse mythology. I think they missed the chance
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:41 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Eh yeah, as sucky as Lucifer’s downgrade was, its kinda a breakthrough that it spawned a really big meme. But hey, making fun of Hasbro is a huge game (For legal reasons, Im not very serious. But still). And its not only Lucy’s eye that was poked out, I remember somewhat making a sarcastic remark about Hasbro running out of gold paint

Personally, I think the missing eye would have fit a Bey like Hasbro’s version of Odin. It makes a lot of sense considering the lore of Odin in Norse mythology. I think they missed the chance

Well, by the looks of it, Habsro's DB Beys will also have those weird holes in the chip, so...
ITS DONE! I finally recreated my Lego beybade and I can hand spin it!
Was there ever a blue bump frame? I've got a combo for a tournament coming up and I've got a lot of blue in it. I'm hoping to find a blue Bump frame. I've got a blue Cross, Flow, but no blue bump. Did it ever exist?
(Aug. 06, 2021  2:55 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Was there ever a blue bump frame? I've got a combo for a tournament coming up and I've got a lot of blue in it. I'm hoping to find a blue Bump frame. I've got a blue Cross, Flow, but no blue bump. Did it ever exist?

i don't think there was a blue bump frame
(Aug. 06, 2021  2:55 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Was there ever a blue bump frame? I've got a combo for a tournament coming up and I've got a lot of blue in it. I'm hoping to find a blue Bump frame. I've got a blue Cross, Flow, but no blue bump. Did it ever exist?

I checked and no.

No, I've checked several pages and there was not.
Something thats been floating in my head for awhile: With Beyblade Burst Pro Series toys being stolen a lot, I personally feel like shops should put tape all over the product. Sure, it might take some effort to open at home, but I think it might deter in-store theft. Where I live, Rite Aid tapes up the entire Pokémon TCG packaging and I think something similar could be done about Beys

Idk, the fact that theft occurs at all is pretty sad. I think that if people really so like Pro Series, they could at least pay for it as to show support. Man, stop stealing, guys
(Aug. 06, 2021  11:01 AM)Lean Walhalla Wrote: Is it an original beyblade game?!? Is it fake or original??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTFEQX7QOEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40lZOr5cIMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Na8FO9FCh4

No it's a fan made game but it's not released oficially by the uploader of this vid.
From my testings with finding new attack combinations to counter the dominance of dynamite Belial F-Gear, I had noticed that one of the most prominent attack drivers from 2020, Evolution', not only underperformed in my testings but also hasn't been used at all to my knowledge in recent burst standard tournaments and I think I know the reason why. In the sparking meta, the thing was that most attack drivers (like xceed' or xtreme' either) were either short enough to cause an upper attack to most beys or tall ones (such as evolution') were on the level to cause massive impacts by hitting the layer directly with evolution' being one of the more common of these drivers to be used due to its amazing speed when awakened hence why it was ranked the second-best attack driver on Blader Kei's best parts of 2020-2021 list. However, with the release of DB, I feel that Evolution' has lost its original purpose and is no longer effective. The DB system allows for a Beyblade to either be in low mode or high mode with low mode being the more popular mode due to its increased center of gravity and stamina. This however now makes the Beyblades much lower and more difficult to damage directly due to being unable to cause an upper attack or hit it directly on the layer. This is where my issues with evolution' come in. From my testings Evolution' on Rage 3A of infinite attack and 1A both still have the speed that comes with awakened evolution' but now that the DB Beys are lower, top tier parts like rage 3A can no longer upper attack or do damage to something like dynamite Belial F gear because of its lower height. This in my opinion defeats the original purpose of Evolution' and therefore makes it outdated(In my opinion)
Am I the only one that thinks this?
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:15 PM)AJL Blader Wrote: From my testings with finding new attack combinations to counter the dominance of dynamite Belial F-Gear, I had noticed that one of the most prominent attack drivers from 2020, Evolution', not only underperformed in my testings but also hasn't been used at all to my knowledge in recent burst standard tournaments and I think I know the reason why. In the sparking meta, the thing was that most attack drivers (like xceed' or xtreme' either) were either short enough to cause an upper attack to most beys or tall ones (such as evolution') were on the level to cause massive impacts by hitting the layer directly with evolution' being one of the more common of these drivers to be used due to its amazing speed when awakened hence why it was ranked the second-best attack driver on Blader Kei's best parts of 2020-2021 list. However, with the release of DB, I feel that Evolution' has lost its original purpose and is no longer effective. The DB system allows for a Beyblade to either be in low mode or high mode with low mode being the more popular mode due to its increased center of gravity and stamina. This however now makes the Beyblades much lower and more difficult to damage directly due to being unable to cause an upper attack or hit it directly on the layer. This is where my issues with evolution' come in. From my testings Evolution' on Rage 3A of infinite attack and 1A both still have the speed that comes with awakened evolution' but now that the DB Beys are lower, top tier parts like rage 3A can no longer upper attack or do damage to something like dynamite Belial F gear because of its lower height. This in my opinion defeats the original purpose of Evolution' and therefore makes it outdated(In my opinion)
Am I the only one that thinks this?

eh I agree that it's useless on rage now but that doesn't mean it's bad on other combos
How do you take a god chip off of a god bey and out it back on? Cause I can take it off, but when I put it back on, it doesn’t lock in properly. My god Valkyrie and blaze Ragnarok already suffered because of this, now their god chips are shaky and idk if it safe to battle them. I’m not risking anymore of my godbeys to try and figure this out, so can someone please explain this to me? Thanks
(Aug. 07, 2021  3:35 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: How do you take a god chip off of a god bey and out it back on? Cause I can take it off, but when I put it back on, it doesn’t lock in properly. My god Valkyrie and blaze Ragnarok already suffered because of this, now their god chips are shaky and idk if it safe to battle them. I’m not risking anymore of my godbeys to try and figure this out, so can someone please explain this to me? Thanks

after you put the god chips in you need to turn the god chipto the right i think
(Aug. 07, 2021  3:43 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  3:35 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: How do you take a god chip off of a god bey and out it back on? Cause I can take it off, but when I put it back on, it doesn’t lock in properly. My god Valkyrie and blaze Ragnarok already suffered because of this, now their god chips are shaky and idk if it safe to battle them. I’m not risking anymore of my godbeys to try and figure this out, so can someone please explain this to me? Thanks

after you put the god chips in you need to turn the god chipto the right i think

I am, but it’s not locking in. Like, it’s not falling out, but it’s still wobbly when I click the bey together.
(Aug. 07, 2021  4:24 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  3:43 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: after you put the god chips in you need to turn the god chipto the right i think

I am, but it’s not locking in. Like, it’s not falling out, but it’s still wobbly when I click the bey together.

you needn't worry, i t won't affect the beys Smile
after you do it a few times, it just becomes kinda like what you said
it won't damage the beys
(Aug. 07, 2021  4:26 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  4:24 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I am, but it’s not locking in. Like, it’s not falling out, but it’s still wobbly when I click the bey together.

you needn't worry, i t won't affect the beys Smile
after you do it a few times, it just becomes kinda like what you said
it won't damage the beys

Are you sure? And how do I make the god chip lock back in?
So, after watching many many many videos on Savior Valkyrie I've finally deduced a rank for its stock combo, It's good but not amazing, the main problem with Savior is probably it's inconsistent so, it's very risky to use, why I say this is because I was watching an Astral Spriggan review and Savior Valkyrie actually burst and won against Spriggan so overall, it's basically inconsistent, not bad.
In my profile it says I have 1,060 BR (if you don’t believe me check for yourself) but I checked in the rankings, and I’m not anywhere in the spots between people with 1060 BR and 1059 BR. I’m not there. Why?

(Aug. 08, 2021  5:13 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: In my profile it says I have 1,060 BR (if you don’t believe me check for yourself) but I checked in the rankings, and I’m not anywhere in the spots between people with 1060 BR and 1059 BR. I’m not there. Why?

your first tournament!
(Aug. 08, 2021  5:13 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: In my profile it says I have 1,060 BR (if you don’t believe me check for yourself) but I checked in the rankings, and I’m not anywhere in the spots between people with 1060 BR and 1059 BR. I’m not there. Why?

I actually don't know, try shooting Shindog a PM
(Aug. 08, 2021  5:22 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:

your first tournament!

What do you mean? Am I not in the rankings cause it’s my first tournament?

(Aug. 08, 2021  5:25 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

I actually don't know, try shooting Shindog a PM
Thanks, I’ll do that.
How can i tell the difference between Hasbro and TT forge disks. they look nearly identical. how do i tell them apart? (Sorry if this should be posted somewhere else.)