Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 01, 2021  7:14 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, just got my tt Infinite Achilles sword mode. But i noticed something weird, the stickers sheet was kinda messed up. I mean, they couldn't come off as they were designed to be. Some of them are not even symmetrical, the bey looks strange. Decals have thicker borders on one side, thinner on the other for example. I read that random booster vol. 22 was kinda messy, wrong parts with wrong beys for example because of the lack of a more accurate quality control by Takara Tomy. Have you encountered problems like mine?
Thank you.

I'd suggest posting some pictures here, if possible: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unanswe...his-thread
Secret aries looks really nice, I wish it was produced more. The pink really shines in good lighting.
(Jun. 02, 2021  5:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  5:17 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Hmm, shouldn't this go in Beyblade Hobby Q and A?

Maybe, but I probably wouldn't get my answer if I post it there. I need everyone to see it.

Surely someone will see it, most people just use the ¨latest posts¨ function from my understanding anyway, so it would probably be better to use the correct subforum next time.

(Jun. 02, 2021  5:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: Which mode of Meteo L-Drago is better for spin steal?

Now to answer your question, the better mode for absorption is barrage attack mode. It is designed to be better suited for continuously gripping onto the opposing bey thus making it better for spin stealing as opposed to the assault mode that primarily aims to knock the opponent out with angular hits and more recoil.
(Jun. 03, 2021  2:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  5:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe, but I probably wouldn't get my answer if I post it there. I need everyone to see it.

Surely someone will see it, most people just use the ¨latest posts¨ function from my understanding anyway, so it would probably be better to use the correct subforum next time.

(Jun. 02, 2021  5:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: Which mode of Meteo L-Drago is better for spin steal?

Now to answer your question, the better mode for absorption is barrage attack mode. It is designed to be better suited for continuously gripping onto the opposing bey thus making it better for spin stealing as opposed to the assault mode that primarily aims to knock the opponent out with angular hits and more recoil.
Which one is barrage mode? There are the Dragon heads, do the jaws need to be Gold or Silver?
Can you reset the imperial bases' awakened mode? i heard people could do it with the loop part of the blue tool but i don't really know how

plus does that disqualify you from the legal tournaments?
I reckon there should be more Beyblade videogames for Burst.
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:18 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Can you reset the imperial bases' awakened mode? i heard people could do it with the loop part of the blue tool but i don't really know how

plus does that disqualify you from the legal tournaments?
It's definitely iliegel.
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:28 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I reckon there should be more Beyblade videogames for Burst.

There should be! We only got up to Cho-Z... Bringing back some elements from the two 3DS games would be good.
YOOOO LETS GOOOO! THURSDAY JUN 3RD, AKA TODAY IS MY GRADUATION FROM 8TH GRADE AND LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! I’m super hyped to get my beys back and be chatting with you guys on the WBO! As happy as I might seem, there is good and bad.
Good- I never have to see my nutcase science teacher again, no more hw for 2 months even though I have 4 hr classes most days, I get my beys back, I get to chat with you guys on the WBO, one of my best friends is moving to the same campus as me, a close friend that I haven’t seen since 6th grade is also going to the same campus as me.
Bad- A very close friend is moving to a different campus and I will not be able to see him very often anymore, I have to take 4hr classes everyday during the summer, the campus I’m moving away from is one I have been at since kindergarten and I have tons of fond memories there, and today is the last day I will see it in a long time.
So yeah it’s mainly positive and the positive is amazing, but the negatives will be hard to get over.
I’m super sorry if this is off topic to the thread, and if I missed new rules I should probably go check that. Just that most people here are very kind and supportive so I guess I just assume that people will give me positive feedback.
It’s fine if you don’t want to quote a short sentence so just like the post or no. And you don’t have to give me positive feedback, or any feedback, just people here are supportive so I wouldn’t excpect anything less. Anyway, after my graduation I’m looking forward to chatting with my friends here once again!
I’m disaapointed that air knight didn’t get an evolution is sparking. I wish I could have made the “Hollow Knight”. I would have put 4a, wheel, and destroy’ on it
Am I the only person who loves @Jjustice new pic
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:05 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  2:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Surely someone will see it, most people just use the ¨latest posts¨ function from my understanding anyway, so it would probably be better to use the correct subforum next time.

Which one is barrage mode? There are the Dragon heads, do the jaws need to be Gold or Silver?

The jaws need to be on the silver part while the jagged gold pieces are exposed.
what if there was a metal lock system where the teeth and little piece that lock into the teeth were metal.. or a rubber lock system
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:14 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: what if there was a metal lock system where the teeth and little piece that lock into the teeth were metal.. or a rubber lock system

The teeth would wear down easier with Rubber and the Metal would mess up the driver
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:15 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:14 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: what if there was a metal lock system where the teeth and little piece that lock into the teeth were metal.. or a rubber lock system

The teeth would wear down easier with Rubber and the Metal would mess up the driver
well the locking piece in the driver would also be metal so it wouldn't mess up the driver
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:25 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:15 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: The teeth would wear down easier with Rubber and the Metal would mess up the driver
well the locking piece in the driver would also be metal so it wouldn't mess up the driver

Yes but then the beys would almost never burst and it would kinda lose the names Beyblade Burst
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:28 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:25 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: well the locking piece in the driver would also be metal so it wouldn't mess up the driver

Yes but then the beys would almost never burst and it would kinda lose the names Beyblade Burst

well thats true but it would make bursts more special
(Jun. 03, 2021  4:24 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Am I the only person who loves @Jjustice new pic

Yeah beyblademaniac includes Justice from now on SPRYZEN represents me
(Jun. 03, 2021  4:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:05 AM)g2_ Wrote: Which one is barrage mode? There are the Dragon heads, do the jaws need to be Gold or Silver?

The jaws need to be on the silver part while the jagged gold pieces are exposed.
Are you sure about that? Beyblade geeks did the exact opposite.
are you allowed to put ig' on left spin mode and put it on a right spin bey?
what would be the best defense GT layer? don't think this really needs it own thread so I'm posting it here
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  4:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The jaws need to be on the silver part while the jagged gold pieces are exposed.
Are you sure about that? Beyblade geeks did the exact opposite.

I am positive that the jaws need to be silver. The jagged pieces basically amplify the multi hitting effect.
(Jun. 03, 2021  7:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: Are you sure about that? Beyblade geeks did the exact opposite.

I am positive that the jaws need to be silver. The jagged pieces basically amplify the multi hitting effect.
I see, well I'm gonna place the silver below the Dragon heads for better spin stealing. Thank you very much.
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:28 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I reckon there should be more Beyblade videogames for Burst.

Yeah there's the Hasbro mobile game, which is ok but gets boring after the grind, and then there's the switch game I don't know a lot about. I agree
Beybade burst moms

https://youtu.be/NM-TWmcpVK8