Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 27, 2021  5:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  4:49 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: are all the people that like beyblade anime weebs (idk the appropriate term). Like, do all the people that like beyblade like to watch weird kinds of anime? Cause I know im not like that but it seems like alot of people are like that. Not saying there's anything wrong with it, just wondering.

Not that I know of. These types of stereotypes ever actually apply to the general fanbase.

Nice profile pic btw. Sick.
(Apr. 27, 2021  5:41 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  5:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Not that I know of. These types of stereotypes ever actually apply to the general fanbase.

Nice profile pic btw. Sick.

Thanks, one of my favourite scenes from superking.
(Apr. 27, 2021  5:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  5:41 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Nice profile pic btw. Sick.

Thanks, one of my favourite scenes from superking.
Nice. Btw do you know if vpns are free? Cause I’m trying to get a vpn to watch the full episodes of beyblade on corocoro’s YouTube channel
What is your favourite beyblade gimmick? Mine is that of Phantom Fox. The concept of a single bey literally becoming two is awesome and seeing the core bey go flying is so amazing.
(Apr. 27, 2021  5:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  5:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Thanks, one of my favourite scenes from superking.
Nice. Btw do you know if vpns are free? Cause I’m trying to get a vpn to watch the full episodes of beyblade on corocoro’s YouTube channel

I use k2vpn for chrome but you need to delete or remove bing because it will change the search engine to it

and we all know bing sucks
(Apr. 27, 2021  5:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  5:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Thanks, one of my favourite scenes from superking.
There's ProtonVPN. Really efficient and free, you just need to make an account which should be easy enough.
UGH! ANOTHER inappropriate bot!
KIDS PLZ DONT CLICK ON THE LINKS!
can Cho-Z Beyblades do good against Sparking Beyblades just wondering?
Just got my first Burst Beys via the hasbro pro championship set and... I can't say I'm that impressed. They feel janky to assemble and even worse to put on a launcher... I was hoping for something a little more plastics like than MFB but eeesh.

Not impressed by the stadium either, but I'm spoilt from using tornado attack and still need to do proper testing etc and also don't quite understand (or hope that I don't understand) the ruling on KOs and being "unable to re-enter".

I was really hoping to like them but it looks like I'm staying a plastics hermit still.
When you put a TT tip on a Hasbro bey, it messes up the threading and makes it into a spiral, instead of flat. The difference between the TT and Hasbro beys are the teeth lock system and the friction-lock system.

My cousin ordered three new Metal Fight beys on Amazon and they came in on Monday. He has an Eclipse Pegasus, L Drago destroy, and Orion.
So with all these beytubers unboxing the DB entry set, I know the entry set stadium is clear. Does anyone know if the DB stadium on its own (B-183) is clear?
(May. 01, 2021  7:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So with all these beytubers unboxing the DB entry set, I know the entry set stadium is clear. Does anyone know if the DB stadium on its own (B-183) is clear?

No, the standalone stadium is white with a clear cover.
(May. 01, 2021  8:46 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 01, 2021  7:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So with all these beytubers unboxing the DB entry set, I know the entry set stadium is clear. Does anyone know if the DB stadium on its own (B-183) is clear?

No, the standalone stadium is white with a clear cover.
So the one that is being released individually is not clear? just to confirm
(May. 01, 2021  8:49 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(May. 01, 2021  8:46 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No, the standalone stadium is white with a clear cover.
So the one that is being released individually is not clear? just to confirm

Yup, that's correct
Hey Guys I am planning on buying some GT products soon and I want some advice about what GT products I should get so do you guys have any Ideas?
(May. 03, 2021  6:03 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys I am planning on buying some GT products soon and I want some advice about what GT products I should get so do you guys have any Ideas?

I'd say it's best for you to go for Master Diabolos and Union Achilles first, but don't entirely quote me on that.
(May. 03, 2021  6:17 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  6:03 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys I am planning on buying some GT products soon and I want some advice about what GT products I should get so do you guys have any Ideas?

I'd say it's best for you to go for Master Diabolos and Union Achilles first, but don't entirely quote me on that.

No way I was thinking about getting those too!! lol
(May. 03, 2021  6:57 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  6:17 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I'd say it's best for you to go for Master Diabolos and Union Achilles first, but don't entirely quote me on that.

No way I was thinking about getting those too!! lol

get union achilles yes and also get dragon set for the launcher, and ace. you should also buy judgement joker! definitely. i have it, but you want to change the teeth.
(May. 03, 2021  7:06 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  6:57 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: No way I was thinking about getting those too!! lol

get union achilles yes and also get dragon set for the launcher, and ace. you should also buy judgement joker! definitely. i have it, but you want to change the teeth.

Union Achilles is only good for the chip and driver, but for GT they're both basically top tier. I cannot complain about that.

Dragon set is not worthwhile. None of the bases or the chip are worthwhile, Charge is not worthwhile, and Sting is too weak compared to Wheel and the new DB disks. You can get better deals than this, especially if you need a launcher with it. Master Diabolos is far better for that.

Judgement Joker is great for GT, though it's not the Joker chip that needs replacing as much as the 00Turn disk. Turn is too scrapey, and 00 doesn't contact Judgement's burst stopper. It absolutely requires a tight disk, such as 0, to pan out.
(May. 04, 2021  1:16 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  7:06 PM)eggblader Wrote: get union achilles yes and also get dragon set for the launcher, and ace. you should also buy judgement joker! definitely. i have it, but you want to change the teeth.

Union Achilles is only good for the chip and driver, but for GT they're both basically top tier. I cannot complain about that.

Dragon set is not worthwhile. None of the bases or the chip are worthwhile, Charge is not worthwhile, and Sting is too weak compared to Wheel and the new DB disks. You can get better deals than this, especially if you need a launcher with it. Master Diabolos is far better for that.

Judgement Joker is great for GT, though it's not the Joker chip that needs replacing as much as the 00Turn disk. Turn is too scrapey, and 00 doesn't contact Judgement's burst stopper. It absolutely requires a tight disk, such as 0, to pan out.

i just put in the dragon chip bc it looks cool, gives it better teeth, and still bursts. judgment (whatever chip) is great. i use any metal ring and xtend+ or ultimate reboot.
Hey Guys should I get a Union Achllies Super Hyperion or a Big Bang Genesis?
(May. 04, 2021  4:13 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys should I get a Union Achllies Super Hyperion or a Big Bang Genesis?

How bout Dynamite Bellial and Cyclone Ragnaruk?

Is it just me or the DB series inspired by Ultraman imo.

Bellial, Nexus, Giga and Never, guess their names are Ultraman friendly.
imagine if tt made the vortex climb beystadium from rise. that would be awesome, wouldn't it?
I've always wondered, how long does it take Ranjiro to comb his hair?
(May. 04, 2021  4:13 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys should I get a Union Achllies Super Hyperion or a Big Bang Genesis?
hyperion or genesis(i have genesis and its really good)