Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 22, 2021  12:55 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  12:48 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: What is the exact weight of perfect Phoenix layer?? Thanks!

the mfb one or the burst one?

I refer to Perfect Phoenix from burst, weight?
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:10 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  12:55 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: the mfb one or the burst one?

how dare you say that
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:22 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: how dare you say that

Say what?
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:17 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:10 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I refer to Perfect Phoenix from burst, weight?

speaking of perfect Phoenix is it worth the 38 bucks?
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:32 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:17 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: 57.8

speaking of perfect Phoenix is it worth the 38 bucks?

well as of the beginning of sparking it still was a competitive layer but after sparking its just heavily outclassed
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:17 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:10 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I refer to Perfect Phoenix from burst, weight?

I was asking for layer Perfect Phoenix, not the total weight... 😅 but thanks the same for trying to help!!
Funny how glide is good in hasbro but bursts like heck in tt while Brave sucks in hasbro and is amazing in tt
Does Dynamite Beilial have a gimmick?
(Apr. 22, 2021  7:16 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Does Dynamite Beilial have a gimmick?

It might depending of if it is limited to Belial. It has the ability to house upgrades.
Why did Shu put stoppers on the world ring?

Because he was scared of being Dread Crushed.
Perfect Phenoix's is not even a mid-tier bey
(Apr. 22, 2021  7:26 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Why did Shu put stoppers on the world ring?

That makes perfect sense lol
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:10 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  12:55 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: the mfb one or the burst one?

HI! Tt's perfect Phoenix weighs around 27-28 grams without a level chip, if you wanna put it on the layer just add 0.7 grams to the previous weight :)
Oh, just a personal opinion: Perfect Phoenix is not THAT outclassed or even mid tier, just give it a level chip also a dash driver like zone'+z chip and wheel. It is still a good combo.
(Apr. 22, 2021  7:26 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Why did Shu put stoppers on the world ring?

I mean to be fair Cho-Z Spriggan has burst stoppers but we all know how that played out

If im being honest. Burst Stoppers are now just apart of its name. Wouldn't be surprised if DB Spriggan continued that trend.
No, he put springs that repel moves like Dead Stinger Press that destroyed Cho-z spriggan.
(Apr. 23, 2021  12:25 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:

HI! Tt's perfect Phoenix weighs around 27-28 grams without a level chip, if you wanna put it on the layer just add 0.7 grams to the previous weight Smile
Oh, just a personal opinion: Perfect Phoenix is not THAT outclassed or even mid tier, just give it a level chip also a dash driver like zone'+z chip and wheel. It is still a good combo.

Thank you! :-)

it seems that B-181 is already released in Japan
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/c901652263
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:25 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  12:25 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: HI! Tt's perfect Phoenix weighs around 27-28 grams without a level chip, if you wanna put it on the layer just add 0.7 grams to the previous weight Smile

Someone already know the weight of Giga disk?
 Is it heavier than Wheel?
attack types suck
heh- guess who's voicing rashad(villan of this season) i'll give you a hint Smile ORA ORA ORA ORA

I like that video
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:25 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  12:25 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: HI! Tt's perfect Phoenix weighs around 27-28 grams without a level chip, if you wanna put it on the layer just add 0.7 grams to the previous weight :)

Yes, a few video reviews already popped up on YouTube. Got uploaded by some beytubers who always get the new releases VERY early in mysterious ways...

(Apr. 23, 2021  11:32 AM)Lean Walhalla Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:25 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Thank you! :-)

Someone already know the weight of Giga disk?
 Is it heavier than Wheel?

I don't know if this might be any helpful, wheel disc is already outclassed (weight wise) by Dynamite Belial's disc which is Nexus (31.3 grams circa). The only issue is that these new dB discs seem to be useless on previously released beys because they'll be positioning extremely low and scrape problems will increase dramatically . Oh, and the huge gap that creates between layer and disc will make the whole combo shaky and more prone to bursts.
man why did takara tomy have to name it belial. it looks so cool and there was even a giveaway but now i canceled my entry because im not allowed to have a bey thats named after "the devil"
(Apr. 23, 2021  1:07 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: heh- guess who's voicing rashad(villan of  this season) i'll give you a hint Smile ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

sushiroll1234 I have warned you previously about frivolous posts and how they violate the WBO community guidelines yet you continue to do it. I have issued you a warning. Continued violations will result in a temp ban. Please read & familiarize yourself with the community guidelines to avoid further violations.