Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 19, 2021  5:13 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: please get rid of harry

whoever you are i will find you, and burst you.
yay everyone is ignoring me

probably cause no one knows good classic beys from hasbruh
ya sure ya will I own a butcher knife lol

no dare you the ugly hedgehog
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:22 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: yay everyone is ignoring me

uh sorry. i dont know any good layers, but i do know (sorry dont know part names)
the yellow tip that is a hollow circle is a good attack type tip. (comes with nepstrius)
hehehhe funny
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:26 PM)eggblader Wrote:

uh sorry. i dont know any good layers, but i do know (sorry dont know part names)
the yellow tip that is a hollow circle is a good attack type tip. (comes with nepstrius)

zephyr?
Yeah I heard is pretty good but I never have seen how good (since the only person I know with the driver has a pencil tip stuck to the driver)
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:27 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:26 PM)eggblader Wrote: uh sorry. i dont know any good layers, but i do know (sorry dont know part names)

zephyr?
Yeah I heard is pretty good but I never have seen how good (since the only person I know with the driver has a pencil tip stuck to the driver)

its supposed to spin in a flower pattern.
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:21 PM)eggblader Wrote: whoever you are i will find you, and burst you.

And best one-liner of the day goes to....
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:33 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:27 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: zephyr?

its supposed to spin in a flower pattern.

I tought it was a tornado staller
since it has pretty weak attacks and a lot of stamina for an attack driver and the hole in the tip makes it naturally go for a stall
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:44 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:33 PM)eggblader Wrote: its supposed to spin in a flower pattern.

I tought it was a tornado staller
since it has pretty weak attacks and a lot of stamina for an attack driver and the hole in the tip makes it naturally go for a stall

This is the excerpt from the Wiki.
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:47 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:44 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I tought it was a tornado staller

This is the excerpt from the Wiki.

so its kinda good for both but it can lose the attack pattern easily?
and thanks to the low friction it must be better with a heavy tornado stalling combos?
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: so its kinda good for both but it can lose the attack pattern easily?
and thanks to the low friction it must be better with a heavy tornado stalling combos?

That's what it sounds like.
I'm not sure about heavy combos, I don't really use Zephyr that often.
wow it sounds wonderful
I'm thinking of buying more beys now, it's been a long time since I got beys. Suggestions? Thoughts?
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm thinking of buying more beys now, it's been a long time since I got beys. Suggestions? Thoughts?

well I am kinda into classic format rn so maybe you can get some dual layers
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm thinking of buying more beys now, it's been a long time since I got beys. Suggestions? Thoughts?

you have diabolos? or if you dont have ultimate reboot try buying twin nemesis. judgement joker is good as long as you replace the chip. (i like judgment dragon) union achilles is good. ive heard that hell salamander is good. also nightmare longinus kindaaa sucks.
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:24 PM)eggblader Wrote:

you have diabolos? or if you dont have ultimate reboot try buying twin nemesis. judgement joker is good as long as you replace the chip. (i like judgment dragon) union achilles is good. ive heard that hell salamander is good. also nightmare longinus kindaaa sucks.

Yes I have all that you mentioned. Nightmare Longinus does not suck.
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:24 PM)eggblader Wrote: you have diabolos? or if you dont have ultimate reboot try buying twin nemesis. judgement joker is good as long as you replace the chip. (i like judgment dragon) union achilles is good. ive heard that hell salamander is good. also nightmare longinus kindaaa sucks.

Yes I have all that you mentioned. Nightmare Longinus does not suck.

it has been beaten by many beys including myth odax a HASBRUH bey.
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:47 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: This is the excerpt from the Wiki.

so its kinda good for both but it can lose the attack pattern easily?

Tornado stallers care more about raw Stamina than weight, the two just happen to go hand in hand most of the time.

I should also mention that only Hasbro's Zephyr is wider than Accel. TT's Zephyr is far more comparable. All mobile plastic tips are prone to losing their aggressive patterns easily as well, regardless of generation.
(Mar. 22, 2021  5:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  5:08 PM)your golden boy Wrote: why did we change endurance to stamina

"Endurance" was honestly a poor word to describe a longer spinning time to begin with, especially when you consider that it sounds like it should be able to endure hits as well which sounds significantly more defensive than the type was meant to me. Stamina describes the actual abilities of the bey more accurately with less room for misinterpretation.

that honestly makes sense from how you see it thanks for the input

ummmmmmmmmmidk the question, so VIctory Valtryek boost and then unite is an ok combo
:p
(Apr. 20, 2021  1:40 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:

ummmmmmmmmmidk the question, so VIctory Valtryek boost and then unite is an ok combo
:p

yay now I just need the unite driver

thanks
(Apr. 20, 2021  3:33 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I miss burst... : (

Wdym burst is still happening
(Apr. 20, 2021  4:59 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  3:33 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I miss burst... : (

Wdym burst is still happening

I think he is talking about season 1 and 2
or the older burst