Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yes I forgot that srry I meant hyperion burns disc
i wanna see a blader battling silas make their bey dodge and say "NOT TODAY SATAN"🤣🤣🤣
(Apr. 17, 2021  8:07 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  7:49 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle

Blade- its basically the ring for sparking but in DB its called the blade 
Blade Core- its basically like the chip for sparking, but it has the teeth and has no core plus the weight is not detachable 
disc- you know what a disc is
driver- you know what a driver is 

idk if its true, but I think some discs in DB wont work with normal beys but most will, dont quote me on that though

You forgot the Armor.

Also Random Thought: Who else think the new Spriggan Core/Blade will come with a fused armor? That line in particular likes to fuse certain parts of the Layer (like Legend's undetachable God Chip and Lord's fused weight)

This wouldn't be possible, or at least reasonable. DB layers are built like a sandwich. It doesn't matter whether you use the armor or the core on the top or the bottom, they're your "buns" here, but you must have both and the Blade is always the "filling" inside. You cannot fuse the two "buns", the armor and core, together without creating an entirely new way to fit them around the Blade filling. Fusing the armor to the Blade instead just means it can't use one of High/Low mode and removes the gimmick that makes the DB system unique... Unless you get a situation where right spin is always High Mode and left spin is always Low Mode which is similarly restrictive for no real gain.

Think about it. World Spriggan didn't fuse anything together at all and was an overall solid bey and also kept true to Spriggan's roots just fine without messing with Sparking's core systems. I don't see why DB Spriggan should take that sort of extra risk.
(Apr. 18, 2021  3:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  8:07 PM)PinkRose Wrote: You forgot the Armor.

Also Random Thought: Who else think the new Spriggan Core/Blade will come with a fused armor? That line in particular likes to fuse certain parts of the Layer (like Legend's undetachable God Chip and Lord's fused weight)

This wouldn't be possible, or at least reasonable. DB layers are built like a sandwich. It doesn't matter whether you use the armor or the core on the top or the bottom, they're your "buns" here, but you must have both and the Blade is always the "filling" inside. You cannot fuse the two "buns", the armor and core, together without creating an entirely new way to fit them around the Blade filling. Fusing the armor to the Blade instead just means it can't use one of High/Low mode and removes the gimmick that makes the DB system unique... Unless you get a situation where right spin is always High Mode and left spin is always Low Mode which is similarly restrictive for no real gain.

Think about it. World Spriggan didn't fuse anything together at all and was an overall solid bey and also kept true to Spriggan's roots just fine without messing with Sparking's core systems. I don't see why DB Spriggan should take that sort of extra risk.

You're right, I completely forgot about the different order thing for a second there.
So I got all my beys taken away for getting a C on a science test about 1 month ago I’d say. I still know that I love the anime, and love to battle, and love to interact with communities like the WBO and all that. But, idk why, beytubers video seem boring now. Like a couple days ago I loved them, and I did for a long time, then about maybe a week ago, I forgot to watch the beytubers uploads and today with a long list of uploads, they seem boring. Is this just like a sign that maybe I need to take a break from watching beytubers for maybe a week and then it will go back to normal?
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:48 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So I got all my beys taken away for getting a C on a science test about 1 month ago I’d say. I still know that I love the anime, and love to battle, and love to interact with communities like the WBO and all that. But, idk why, beytubers video seem boring now. Like a couple days ago I loved them, and I did for a long time, then about maybe a week ago, I forgot to watch the beytubers uploads and today with a long list of uploads, they seem boring. Is this just like a sign that maybe I need to take a break from watching beytubers for maybe a week and then it will go back to normal?

I got the taken too but not for that reason. Chores
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:57 PM)Dblader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:48 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So I got all my beys taken away for getting a C on a science test about 1 month ago I’d say. I still know that I love the anime, and love to battle, and love to interact with communities like the WBO and all that. But, idk why, beytubers video seem boring now. Like a couple days ago I loved them, and I did for a long time, then about maybe a week ago, I forgot to watch the beytubers uploads and today with a long list of uploads, they seem boring. Is this just like a sign that maybe I need to take a break from watching beytubers for maybe a week and then it will go back to normal?

I got the taken too but not for that reason. Chores

Ah. Well I know how you feel bro. Just a black void of empty nothingness....
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:57 PM)Dblader Wrote: I got the taken too but not for that reason. Chores

Ah. Well I know how you feel bro. Just a black void of empty nothingness....
At least we still have the apps
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:03 PM)Dblader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ah. Well I know how you feel bro. Just a black void of empty nothingness....
At least we still have the apps

I guess. The app isn’t really challenging, because everyone just loses to me.
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:16 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:03 PM)Dblader Wrote: At least we still have the apps

I guess. The app isn’t really challenging, because everyone just loses to me.

Yeah every time I battle, my opponents just quit. And the ones that stay are lvl 1’s. 😂
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:16 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:03 PM)Dblader Wrote: Pelo menos ainda temos os aplicativos

Eu acho. O aplicativo não é realmente desafiador, porque todo mundo perde para mim.
with me is the same
So I got all my beys taken away for getting a C on a science test about 1 month ago I’d say. I still know that I love the anime, and love to battle, and love to interact with communities like the WBO and all that. But, idk why, beytubers video seem boring now. Like a couple days ago I loved them, and I did for a long time, then about maybe a week ago, I forgot to watch the beytubers uploads and today with a long list of uploads, they seem boring. Is this just like a sign that maybe I need to take a break from watching beytubers for maybe a week and then it will go back to normal?

sorry for re-posting this but nobody really answered the question
I know it sucks having a beyblade that you want to use but can't that's why I usually buy 2 of each if it's not to expensive I just the new achilles

(Apr. 19, 2021  1:39 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So I got all my beys taken away for getting a C on a science test about 1 month ago I’d say. I still know that I love the anime, and love to battle, and love to interact with communities like the WBO and all that. But, idk why, beytubers video seem boring now. Like a couple days ago I loved them, and I did for a long time, then about maybe a week ago, I forgot to watch the beytubers uploads and today with a long list of uploads, they seem boring. Is this just like a sign that maybe I need to take a break from watching beytubers for maybe a week and then it will go back to normal?

I mean I kinda fell out of beyblade always happens to me when the NFL season picks up took a good while break and came back and found I have the passion i had before
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I would say that attack was weak to defense, but now defense types are just calmer balance types, or quicker stamina types. Stamina types dominate the meta rn, and the only reason they are is because they have counter measures for attack(what they are supposed to be weak against) and since they don’t really attack, ko resistance and burst resistance, the recurring themes in defense types, are useless. But to answer the question, stamina<attack<balance<defense is how I would put it. Used to be a wheel, but dash drivers and spin steal changed it all, though not necessarily for the better.

Galaxy is hot garbage

It’s driver is okay tho

Yeah Galaxy isn’t really as good as it used to be. 4D outclassed most of the wheels that came before it and even then, Spiral outclassed Galaxy when it came out as well.

Yes. it got surpassed and kinda trashed down the leaderboard.
(Apr. 19, 2021  2:08 AM)Tyty95 Wrote: I know it sucks having a beyblade that you want to use but can't that's why I usually buy 2 of each if it's not to expensive I just the new achilles

(Apr. 19, 2021  1:39 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So I got all my beys taken away for getting a C on a science test about 1 month ago I’d say. I still know that I love the anime, and love to battle, and love to interact with communities like the WBO and all that. But, idk why, beytubers video seem boring now. Like a couple days ago I loved them, and I did for a long time, then about maybe a week ago, I forgot to watch the beytubers uploads and today with a long list of uploads, they seem boring. Is this just like a sign that maybe I need to take a break from watching beytubers for maybe a week and then it will go back to normal?

I mean I kinda fell out of beyblade always happens to me when the NFL season picks up took a good while break and came back and found I have the passion i had before
that might be it. I dont have any beys at the moment, so maybe when I get my beys back I will like to watch beytubers as well.
Can anyone please help me?

I recently re-got into dual layers and I will prob want to have my way into burst classic
since hasbro dual layers are less-rare and cheaper
what single/dual layer beys/parts would you reccommend me buying
(Apr. 19, 2021  3:36 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Can anyone please help me?

I recently  re-got into dual layers and I will prob want to have my way into burst classic

id say a bey like legend spryzen 
it always came in handy for me
and any bey with bearings
(Apr. 19, 2021  4:19 AM)pika2442 Wrote:

I recently  re-got into dual layers and I will prob want to have my way into burst classic

But Legend is a God Layer...
yes thanks wont see from me today!!!

It is simple. There is no content while waiting for DB. I bet that you know every single outcome of every battle with the current beys. Thats why once the release new ones you SHOULD get back into it.
(Apr. 19, 2021  4:19 AM)pika2442 Wrote:

Legend is a god layer
I am talkking about classic not limited
and I think bearing is banned on classic (and if not, it should be)

help is still appreciated anyone
(Apr. 19, 2021  1:13 PM)USN Wrote:

It is simple. There is no content while waiting for DB. I bet that you know every single outcome of every battle with the current beys. Thats why once the release new ones you SHOULD get back into it.
So because the last fun sparking bey was hollow and we are still waiting on DB it makes sense that im getting bored because there is no content?

I guess that sorta makes sense, I mean for me I dont really care about the outcome its all about the nonstop good times of just battling in general. but your theory makes sense.
can someone please help me out (question is above)
please get rid of harry
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:13 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: please get rid of harry
HOW DARE YOU