Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 03, 2021  2:38 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Well I was doing some test battles with TT vs Hasbro and I realized that Hasbro Hypersphere drivers have insane LAD compared to most TT drivers.

Too bad this is made useless by the fact that they're only compatible with outclassed layers that easily gets thrown around and burst by combos during Cho-Z and onwards.
(Mar. 03, 2021  11:37 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  2:38 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Well I was doing some test battles with TT vs Hasbro and I realized that Hasbro Hypersphere drivers have insane LAD compared to most TT drivers.

Too bad this is made useless by the fact that they're only compatible with outclassed layers that easily gets thrown around and burst by combos during Cho-Z and onwards.

Yeah it does suck. Technically Hasbro drivers can be put on a teeth system (illegally of course) and teeth drivers can be crammed, if you push hard, onto slopes. But yeah, unless it's under certain circumstances, it's pretty much useless.

So is World Spriggan one of the best beys out there? I'm asking because I wanna buy it
Hi guys, i have a question for u bout Hasbro's 1a disc. I'm wondering if there's a rise base that aligns its attack points with disc's ones better than it does with Super. I thought about a few options:
Ace base
Venom base
Of course it's all Hasbro.
Thank you.
(Mar. 04, 2021  3:38 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: Did bearing get replaced by möbius

Not quite. Mobius is very easy to destabilize enough for it to get agressive, while Zone' +Z and Drift are much better than mobius and Bearing in terms of viability.
These are Tala's/Yuriy's parents, for those who may still be confused about that situation. From Chapter 4 of the Rising manga:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-8OmBHT...p=drivesdk

Full chapter: https://worldbeyblade.org/BakutenShootBe...nglish.pdf
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:06 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  3:38 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: Did bearing get replaced by möbius

Not quite. Mobius is very easy to destabilize enough for it to get agressive, while Zone' +Z and Drift are much better than mobius and Bearing in terms of viability.

Totally agree.
(Mar. 03, 2021  4:37 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Yeah it does suck. Technically Hasbro drivers can be put on a teeth system (illegally of course) and teeth drivers can be crammed, if you push hard, onto slopes. But yeah, unless it's under certain circumstances, it's pretty much useless.

So is World Spriggan one of the best beys out there? I'm asking because I wanna buy it

I mean it is definitely solid. The chip has metal and is one of the best chips for sparking. World could be used for stamina or defense combos. 2B is...  Fine. Unite' can be pretty good, but not competitive.
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:14 PM)USN Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  4:37 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Yeah it does suck. Technically Hasbro drivers can be put on a teeth system (illegally of course) and teeth drivers can be crammed, if you push hard, onto slopes. But yeah, unless it's under certain circumstances, it's pretty much useless.

I mean it is definitely solid. The chip has metal and is one of the best chips for sparking. World could be used for stamina or defense combos. 2B is...  Fine. Unite' can be pretty good, but not competitive.

I knew about the driver and the chassis, i just really wanted to know about the layer. Thanks, I can go off this quite a bit

(Mar. 08, 2021  3:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is trans a good hasbro driver?

I think so, but I'm not sure
Hey guys I'm about to buy a Sparking bey, and I don't know what to choose. Any ideas?
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:51 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Hey guys I'm about to buy a Sparking bey, and I don't know what to choose. Any ideas?

World Spriggan. Good stock combo, excluding Unite'. It's also pretty competitive if you put Drift on it. If you don't want World, try Lucifer The End. Kou can't be used on anything other than limit break beys, but drift is top tier. Lucifer2 is good on attackers like Brave Valkyrie and Hollow Deathscyther. It's all up to you on what to choose.
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:51 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Hey guys I'm about to buy a Sparking bey, and I don't know what to choose. Any ideas?

world spriggan for parts
Rage longinus for stock
Sparking Triple booster set for parts if you have mone enough
Abyss Longinus for looks

I recommend between world and tempest (triple booster) but world is cheaper since it comes with one instead of 3
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:38 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: here my random thought, why toby is so similar to Sephiroth, are they twin?

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/beybla...0815230401

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/finalf...-prefix=it

uh, i think this belongs in random thoughts anime
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:44 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:38 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: here my random thought, why toby is so similar to Sephiroth, are they twin?

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/beybla...0815230401

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/finalf...-prefix=it

uh, i think this belongs in random thoughts anime

wrong
is it ok to already make a rb 25 thread ?( since there is already B180 that is death solomon)
I finally have a job making enough money to buy toys for myself again and just picked up a random selection of beys from Zankye.

I have no idea what the current system is or where some of these layers even go. I'm feeling very overwhelmed but also very excited. The new SUPER KING series seems really cool. I got the Dragoon and Dranzer ones which is nice and nostalgic, I love the metal bit chips.

I wish I could read Japanese because theres so much text on the box and in the manual lol

What is the current best stadium for these new bey? Im still using my MFB Galaxy Pegasus DX Set stadium from years ago, is that still somewhat standard?
(Mar. 11, 2021  7:02 PM)Minion Wrote: I finally have a job making enough money to buy toys for myself again and just picked up a random selection of beys from Zankye.

I have no idea what the current system is or where some of these layers even go. I'm feeling very overwhelmed but also very excited. The new SUPER KING series seems really cool. I got the Dragoon and Dranzer ones which is nice and nostalgic, I love the metal bit chips.

I wish I could read Japanese because theres so much text on the box and in the manual lol

What is the current best stadium for these new bey? Im still using my MFB Galaxy Pegasus DX Set stadium from years ago, is that still somewhat standard?

Congrats on the job and your new income!

Current stadium? So you’re using a BB10 stadium from metal fight... in my opinion I don’t like it since the beys get knocked out so easily. The TT standard stadiums will always be a good choice however they get quite expensive, and the Pro series elite champions set has a stadium with a ridge taller than TT’S, a deeper slope, and the same diameter as it too. Plus it’s better than having to wait for a delivery since you can just go to your local Target if they have one in stock.

TL;DR, I suggest the hasbro Pro Series Elite Champions Set
Wasn't sure where to ask this (tried B-178 product thread but no luck) so lmk if there's a more appropriate thread.

Does anyone know what the silhouette of valkyrie with the March15th date on the B-178 flyer is about?
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:21 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Wasn't sure where to ask this (tried B-178 product thread but no luck) so lmk if there's a more appropriate thread.

Does anyone know what the silhouette of valkyrie with the March15th date on the B-178 flyer is about?

It’s about the new protagonist bey.
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:39 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:21 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Wasn't sure where to ask this (tried B-178 product thread but no luck) so lmk if there's a more appropriate thread.

It’s about the new protagonist bey.

It's a silhouette of Valkyire though, not Dynamite Belial
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:40 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:39 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s about the new protagonist bey.

It's a silhouette of Valkyire though, not Dynamite Belial

It’s for the new random booster I think
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:40 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: It's a silhouette of Valkyire though, not Dynamite Belial

It’s for the new random booster I think

Ahhh cool, thanks!
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:18 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  7:45 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Yep. You'll get lucky for a total price of $50

Ugh.

(Mar. 18, 2021  7:45 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Yep. You'll get lucky for a total price of $50

I just thought of something epic. You said I’d be lucky for a price of 50. But you know the single layer set that comes with the single layer Ragnarok, Valkryie, a launcher, and the standard stadium? That one is 34 bucks. So I’m getting a 15-20 dollar discount with 2 beys and a launcher. If that’s not a loophole I don’t know what is am I right? 
Here’s the set link, can you see if its legit? [https://ever-wish.com/wholesale-takara-t...-dash-set/

Quoting this in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread seeing as your question relates to Beyblade.
The link you posted is a listing for the B-08 Beyblade Burst Start Dash Set. Despite the picture depicting Valkyrie bursting Ragnaruk on the front of the box, the set only contains:
-Valkyrie Wing Accel
-Standard right rotation string launcher
-Beylogger
-Standard BeyStadium
On top is this, the listing you linked is wholesale and out of stock.
I recommend purchasing a battle set (B-107, B-136, B-162), beats paying $50 for just the stadium in my opinion. There's also the new DB Standard Stadium coming out as well, I would assume it would be cheaper due to it being a newer release.
(Mar. 18, 2021  10:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: so my previous link was 34 bucks and sold out
this one is 43 but it may not be sold out
https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...-dash-set/

This one is also sold out.
Edit: I can't believe I forgot, this should go in the Purchase Consultation thread. If you wish to respond to this, please quote it there. Thanks!