Beyblade Random Thoughts

Why TT do High Zephyr and not High Zephyr'(Dash)?
We already have Zephyr',and they skip High Accel and just go with High Accel'(Same goes for High Blow'and High Jaggy'),So why they didn't do the same for zephyr?
(Jan. 26, 2021  2:41 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  5:40 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Doomsisers gimmick is useless with double strike. So is Stombs wheels on its layer (don't know about the wheels on the performance tip, though). And so is Maxiom Gurudoes. This are all Evolution beys, which are suppose to have all the gimmicks. But these ones are trash.

Deathscyther's God ability is useless, Satan's wheels on the driver do help a little, and Garuda can go from trash to GOD tier if you use the right God Chip.

Ik and that is why it is banned from these tournments lol
guys i got exposed today oh no
(Jan. 26, 2021  7:06 PM)Pixi Wrote: guys i got exposed today oh no

?
(Jan. 26, 2021  7:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

?

ask EarthHelios for context
(Jan. 26, 2021  7:18 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  7:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: ?

ask EarthHelios for context

why don't u exlpain
I do not understand the benefit of the high drivers. They get off balance a lot easier and they are just overall not competitive.
😒 what context lol? That I exposed Pixi just cause she was a fangirl of Valt. Seriously that is all you need to know lol
(Jan. 26, 2021  8:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 😒 what context lol? That I exposed Pixi just cause she was a fangirl of Valt. Seriously that is all you need to know lol

idk

but we want context and legend says that EarthHelios is the only one with beyblade context
What do bits do???? Still new to it
Who was in charge of changing Dragoon Fantom to Fighter WHO
(Jan. 26, 2021  10:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Who was in charge of changing Dragoon Fantom to Fighter WHO

lol why are you raging over a name change Supaburn

hey pixi was that you on Red eye edits video about the car drum?
(Jan. 26, 2021  8:53 PM)USN Wrote: I do not understand the benefit of the high drivers. They get off balance a lot easier and they are just overall not competitive.

Yeah, they could've made a Survivor (my idea) series of Drivers where free-spinning parts are now POM like say for example on Absorb; where instead of plastic the ring is now POM.
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:02 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  8:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 😒 what context lol? That I exposed Pixi just cause she was a fangirl of Valt. Seriously that is all you need to know lol

idk

but we want context and legend says that EarthHelios is the only one with beyblade context

Wait who said that ._.?
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:02 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: idk

Wait who said that ._.?

the legend
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:29 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait who said that ._.?

the legend

But who is the legend?
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:29 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: the legend

But who is the legend?

idk I just made it up lol
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:33 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: But who is the legend?

idk I just made it up lol

=_=|| yeah I knew that
They should make a metal orbit metal cuz its sounds weird and cuz I am pretty sure the initials would be MOm
I never quite understood why TT couldn’t have given us nothing’ in mirage Fafnir.
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I never quite understood why TT couldn’t have given us nothing’ in mirage Fafnir.

Because a ' Stamina Driver would just kill the meta with 1 release
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:41 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I never quite understood why TT couldn’t have given us nothing’ in mirage Fafnir.

Because a ' Stamina Driver would just kill the meta with 1 release
That would be Bearing's job to kill the meta 🙄