Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 16, 2020  2:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:58 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: I just thought of this.
Poison Hydra might actually be an evolution of hyrus.
The similarity of the names, the fact that hasbro actually made a Poison Hyrus.
it probably isn't though

I don't think there has been a evolution like that and plus it wouldn't make the minimal least of sense.
Plus Poison Hydra's counterpart for Hasbro is called Viper Hydrax

I completely forgot about Hydrax. 😅
What's the heaviest core disk?

Also, can someone give me the link for Hasbro's Hades H3 testing thread?
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:07 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What's the heaviest core disk?

00 is the heaviest Core Disc
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:15 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:07 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What's the heaviest core disk?

00 is the heaviest Core Disc

OK,thanks.
They're doing a new thing called Beysically Science on the Beyblade Burst channel.
By the official Takafumi Adachi

Words of wisdom tbh.
Something odd but I wondered; Hasbro parts are notorious for wearing down easier, but why?
Someone said this was a promotion for the official merch but its fanart. I want to remove it from the wiki but don't know how, could someone give me some pointers, or if common folk can't could someone that can do that, well, do it?
[Image: 6xIRhwk.jpg]
(Dec. 23, 2020  12:17 AM)boogerman24 Wrote: Something odd but I wondered; Hasbro parts are notorious for wearing down easier, but why?

Hasbro uses a softer plastic.
I will try to guess the 4d beyblades combos
they will probably release more than 1 set (maybe one containing the legends from the solar system +nemesis and the other for the seasons + unicorno)
so what I came up with:

Big bang pegasis 0 ultimate reboot'
Fang leone 10 cross wave
Blitz Unicorno 1 axe quick' or xtreme' (we dont have semi flat burst rubber drivers yet)
L-drago destroy generate (or they will release a new driver with the same gimmick, cause generate wont look nice)
Phantom Orion 00 proof bearing
Flash Sagittario outer high survive

Diablo nemesis wheel Xtend+
Variares 0 zeta'
Scythe cronos 0 expand gyro
Death quetzalcoatl 00 proof keep'
Jade jupiter 8 bump bite'
Merucry anubis 3 Accel'
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I will try to guess the 4d beyblades combos
they will probably release more than 1 set (maybe one containing the legends from the solar system +nemesis and the other for the seasons + unicorno)
so what I came up with:

Fang leone 10 cross wave
Blitz Unicorno  1 axe quick' or xtreme' (we dont have semi flat burst rubber drivers yet)
L-drago destroy generate (or they will release a new driver with the same gimmick, cause generate wont look nice)

Diablo nemesis wheel zeta' or trick'
Variares 0 zeta'
Merucry anubis 3 Accel'

Shouldn't Diablo Nemesis have like, Dimension or something?
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:37 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I will try to guess the 4d beyblades combos
so what I came up with:

Fang leone 10 cross wave
Blitz Unicorno  1 axe quick' or xtreme' (we dont have semi flat burst rubber drivers yet)

Diablo nemesis wheel zeta' or trick'
Variares 0 zeta'
Merucry anubis 3 Accel'

Shouldn't Diablo Nemesis have like, Dimension or something?

I dont know, the only driver with 3 different modes is zeta, since nemesis have an stamina mode too
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:38 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:37 AM)Longinox Wrote: Shouldn't Diablo Nemesis have like, Dimension or something?

I dont know, the only driver with 3 different modes is zeta, since nemesis have an stamina mode too

Hold on, Xtend+ works.
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:42 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:38 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont know, the only driver with 3 different modes is zeta, since nemesis have an stamina mode too

Hold on, Xtend+ works.
oh yea!
I will edit my post
how do you like the others?
Why is WD-40 ban when anyone can get it (or a lubricant just like it) and almost everyone has it. If anything it's a maintenance process. If Beyblading is gonna be a actual sport wouldn't you take precautions to make sure your gear is working correct. Do Nascar drivers not do maintenance on thier cars. In my opinion launchers and rip cords would last longer if we could apply maintenance to our gear.
(Dec. 23, 2020  12:58 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Someone said this was a promotion for the official merch but its fanart. I want to remove it from the wiki but don't know how, could someone give me some pointers, or if common folk can't could someone that can do that, well, do it?

Nice
(Dec. 23, 2020  12:58 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Someone said this was a promotion for the official merch but its fanart. I want to remove it from the wiki but don't know how, could someone give me some pointers, or if common folk can't could someone that can do that, well, do it?

Really nice!
Surprisingly burst hasn’t used the word “Flame” for any of their parts yet although I assume they will in the future.
(Dec. 24, 2020  11:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Surprisingly burst hasn’t used the word “Flame” for any of their parts yet although I assume they will in the future.

Probably not due to the fake brand

What does a weight damper do?
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  11:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Surprisingly burst hasn’t used the word “Flame” for any of their parts yet although I assume they will in the future.

Probably not due to the fake brand

What does a weight damper do?

Good question. I believe it adds extra weight to your grip setup while also allowing you to adjust the position for launching stability.
Is it legal to use both zone'and zone in a deck?
For example
HeliosII Volcano Kou Zone'+Z
Tempest Lucifer Zone+X 2A
believed this could be happy for best Beyblades stuff that doesn't really warrant its own thread but isn't a problem.
I love Xcalibur/Xcalius
(Dec. 25, 2020  12:56 PM)oliverroy Wrote: believed this could be happy for best Beyblades stuff that doesn't really warrant its own thread but isn't a problem.
That's full of lies lol
If you had a choice of beys of Destiny maiden or pre dual valkyrie who would you pick.