Beyblade Random Thoughts

There needs to be a release of High Quest.
Can everyone stop making the Za Warudo Spriggan refrence? It was funny the first few times, but now it’s just an excuse to slap a Jojo’s refrence onto anything and it’s kind of annoying.
(Dec. 16, 2020  4:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can everyone stop making the Za Warudo Spriggan refrence? It was funny the first few times, but now it’s just an excuse to slap a Jojo’s refrence onto anything and it’s kind of annoying.

Za Warudo is from JoJo? I didn't know. All I knew was that it was an anime meme. (I've never seen JoJo  Unhappy )
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: High Bearing should come out

Nope, that’s a really bad idea.
I just thought of this.
Poison Hydra might actually be an evolution of hyrus.
The similarity of the names, the fact that hasbro actually made a Poison Hyrus.
it probably isn't though
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:58 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: I just thought of this.
it probably isn't though

I don't think there has been a evolution like that and plus it wouldn't make the minimal least of sense.
Plus Poison Hydra's counterpart for Hasbro is called Viper Hydrax
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:41 AM)gpcoders Wrote: Hello everyone I am new to this community.

Hi
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
it probably isn't though

I don't think there has been a evolution like that and plus it wouldn't make the minimal least of sense.

Actually, it's Poison Cyclops.
I wonder if Hasbro is going to ever make the Naked layer base or whatever they are gonna call it.
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
it probably isn't though

I still don't understand why Hasbro's flare and naked haven't been released yet.
TT forgot about Phantom and Minoboros completely, Trident and Orichalcum as well.
Honestly I didnt think they would do Xtend+ I honestly thought they would do the Power Driver first
What do you guys think about this theory? Burst is taking ideas from metal/og and just remaking them in order to release all of mfb and og after they run out of ideas
Hasbro:
Pro: no power creep, variability, fun stadiums that actually work
Cons: missing gimmicks

TT:
Pro: fun gimmicks, strong and durable beys, L-drago
Cons: extreme power creep, Stadiums that are different don’t work properly, battles go one way
I wonder what it would be like if Bloody Moon had a physical release
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I wonder what it would be like if Bloody Moon had a physical release

Bloody Moon? From Bakuten Shoot Manga?
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What do you guys think about this theory? Burst is taking ideas from metal/og and just remaking them in order to release all of mfb and og after they run out of ideas

agreed. One of the reasons why mfb is better than burst imo
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I wonder what it would be like if Bloody Moon had a physical release

Bloody Moon? From Bakuten Shoot Manga?

Yes

(Dec. 16, 2020  5:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What do you guys think about this theory? Burst is taking ideas from metal/og and just remaking them in order to release all of mfb and og after they run out of ideas

What? Do you have proof to back this up?

(Dec. 16, 2020  4:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can everyone stop making the Za Warudo Spriggan refrence? It was funny the first few times, but now it’s just an excuse to slap a Jojo’s refrence onto anything and it’s kind of annoying.

Korega....Requiem, da.
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Saying Kolossal Helios is cringe

Kolossal Helios
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Saying Kolossal Helios is cringe

Kolossal Helios

Dang it now your making me cringe cause you said it lol