Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 07, 2020  3:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does flame brand have led in it? (Just wondering because some kid on YouTube called me an idiot saying that it doesn’t)
Pretty sure it does. The kid is probably just in denial.

I would test it myself but I don’t have the money to waste on getting a flame brand (I plan on getting Superking Achilles, Spriggan, Phoenix, and the MFB Baku set) so do you know anybody who has done the testing already?
It does have lead, I’ve been called much worse things, like the bad word with dumb in it, even though I’m not right, even though yes it has lead
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:04 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: It does have lead, I’ve been called much worse things, like the bad word with dumb in it, even though I’m not right, even though yes it has lead

So flame brand has lead confirmed?
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:04 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: It does have lead, I’ve been called much worse things, like the bad word with dumb in it, even though I’m not right, even though yes it has lead

So flame brand has lead confirmed?
Any fakes has lead in general
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:18 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So flame brand has lead confirmed?
Any fakes has lead in general

Most fakes have lead, but not all.
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:34 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:18 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Any fakes has lead in general

Most fakes have lead, but not all.

What brands don’t? (Just wondering out of curiosity)
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:34 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Most fakes have lead, but not all.

What brands don’t?
We can’t really be sure since you would have to test them to actually find out but all fake brands are made using crappy impure materials which may have high lead content as a result and in the past similar materials have allegedly been found to contain lead so it’s safe to expect the worse and assume they likely do contain lead (but that isn’t necessarily confirmed rather just likely)
Guys,what generate do? Is it just from hole flat turn into sharp cone at slow speed??
(Aug. 07, 2020  6:25 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Guys,what generate do? Is it just from hole flat turn into sharp cone at slow speed??
Pretty much but the lock also tightens when it’s in attack mode. They probably implemented that because attack type drivers usually have lower burst resistance due to layer recoil and such.
Just saw my pre ordered B-171 mom wont let me show pics  but there was the paper prob achilles setember 19 but it looks kinda round
(Aug. 08, 2020  12:46 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Just got my pre ordered B-171 mom wont let me show pics but there was the paper prob achilles setember 19 but it looks kinda round

We’ve already seen it. It looks interesting to say the least for an Achilles.

Edit: Wait, you already have the product? If you don’t live in Japan that’s basically impossible.
(Aug. 08, 2020  12:46 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Just got my pre ordered B-171 mom wont let me show pics but there was the paper prob achilles setember 19 but it looks kinda round

This is almost impossible. Where did you order it from to get it that fast?
(Aug. 08, 2020  1:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Edit: Wait, you already have the product? If you don’t live in Japan that’s basically impossible.

(Aug. 08, 2020  1:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

it says invalid pm and reply for some reason
(Aug. 08, 2020  1:59 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  1:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: We’ve already seen it. It looks interesting to say the least for an Achilles.

(Aug. 08, 2020  1:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: This is almost impossible. Where did you order it from to get it that fast?

it says invalid pm and reply for some reason

Just click the "Messages" button, and then click the PM I sent.
(Aug. 08, 2020  1:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

(Aug. 08, 2020  1:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

It came out today for Japan, so I he possibly lives in japan

Also should I buy the b-171 or the gt triple booster
Saldly my tripele booster is big fat fake pm for info also i have to repert product
(Aug. 09, 2020  1:02 AM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  1:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: We’ve already seen it. It looks interesting to say the least for an Achilles.

(Aug. 08, 2020  1:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: This is almost impossible. Where did you order it from to get it that fast?

It came out today for Japan, so I he possibly lives in japan

It depends on what parts you want, I'd say b-171 simply because it's newer tho
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:07 AM)GT_fan Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  1:02 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: It came out today for Japan, so I he possibly lives in japan

It depends on what parts you want, I'd say b-171 simply because it's newer tho

Alright thanks I'll surely check it out, although I'm keeping a little cash aside to also buy brave Valkyrie aswell, I'll find something
Is Lightning L-drago considered a GT bey?
Is black dranzer a part of the dranzer line or it's a dark version of dranzer f. Sorry to get off topic but anybody is trading any plastic gen beys for burst beys?
(Aug. 09, 2020  9:45 AM)skymo34 Wrote: Is black dranzer a part of the dranzer line or it's a dark version of dranzer f. Sorry to get off topic but anybody is trading any plastic gen beys for burst beys?

A black version of Dranzer F with an exclusive black Dranzer bit beast sticker
(Aug. 09, 2020  5:38 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  9:45 AM)skymo34 Wrote: Is black dranzer a part of the dranzer line or it's a dark version of dranzer f. Sorry to get off topic but anybody is trading any plastic gen beys for burst beys?

A black version of Dranzer F with an exclusive black Dranzer bit beast sticker

How much is a flash leopard 2 used?
How much is a phantom Orion (hasbro like new condition)?
(Aug. 09, 2020  4:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is Lightning L-drago considered a GT bey?

No, all mfb remakes are considered Cho z system beyblades.
Why is Hasbro in love with huge, bulky drivers? (Ripfire beys, RC beys, THE ENTIRE HYPERSPHERE LINE)