Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 04, 2020  2:22 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  1:22 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey guys, can you confirm if the Spryzen chip is the heaviest one for Hasbro hypersphere line?

While it does have the tiny metal piece on it, I wouldn't recommend it for the very slight (1/2 a gram) difference because it doesn't have the best burst resistance.  There's better chips with tighter slopes like Joker and Luinor.  It is the heaviest at the moment though.

Hi man, thanks for the answer!
Does the TT union swords fit on the Hasbro Union?
(Aug. 04, 2020  10:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does the TT union swords fit on the Hasbro Union?

The TT Union Sword can fit on the Hasbro one, and vice versa, but you can't use a weight on the Hasbro one with the TT Union Sword or if you put the Hasbro one on the TT base.
(Aug. 04, 2020  10:24 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  10:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does the TT union swords fit on the Hasbro Union?

The TT Union Sword can fit on the Hasbro one, and vice versa, but you can't use a weight on the Hasbro one with the TT Union Sword or if you put the Hasbro one on the TT base.

Can't you technically use gen on the TT Achilles with the hasbro union swords?
(Aug. 04, 2020  10:24 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:

*coughcoughGencoughcough*
(Aug. 04, 2020  11:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  10:24 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: The TT Union Sword can fit on the Hasbro one, and vice versa, but you can't use a weight on the Hasbro one with the TT Union Sword or if you put the Hasbro one on the TT base.
*coughcoughGencoughcough*

I completely forgot about Gen lol. You definitely can do that for the TT base.
(Aug. 05, 2020  12:14 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  11:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: *coughcoughGencoughcough*

I completely forgot about Gen lol.  You definitely can do that for the TT base.
I wonder about the legality of it. I’d think no, but that’d be cool.
I lost the metal balls of my Jade Jupiter yesterday so those anyone know where I could buy some?
i think hasbro will not make chassis like tt
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I lost the metal balls of my Jade Jupiter yesterday so those anyone know where I could buy some?
same thing happened to my galaxy Zeus. i think you're screwed until you get a new one
(Aug. 05, 2020  7:08 PM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I lost the metal balls of my Jade Jupiter yesterday so those anyone know where I could buy some?
same thing happened to my galaxy Zeus. i think you're screwed until you get a new one

I guess I’ll get a fake if I can’t find the correct balls (I really don’t want to try to pull a new jade Jupiter)
Bought these MFB second hand recently and having a hard time figuring out if they're real, any ideas?

https://ibb.co/YD2gT22

Under side
https://ibb.co/c8c5845

Thanks!
(Aug. 06, 2020  10:33 AM)Medz Wrote: Bought these MFB second hand recently and having a hard time figuring out if they're real, any ideas?

Under side

Thanks!

These are fake unfortunately.. as the underside has hollow metal as compared to the real ones
Just lost a friend due to me telling him fakes can really mess you up, even when he watches the symptoms of lead poisoning, Kevin and Zankyes video, basically everything, he still gets mad at me when I tell him to buy a hasbro or takara, heck I was even going to give him some of my Takara, welp 🤦🏽‍♂️
(Aug. 06, 2020  6:00 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Just lost a friend due to me telling him fakes can really mess you up, even when he watches the symptoms of lead poisoning, Kevin and Zankyes video, basically everything, he still gets mad at me when I tell him to buy a hasbro or takara, heck I was even going to give him some of my Takara, welp 🤦🏽‍♂️

I knew guys who were a bit less extreme than yours about fakes. It’s incredibly frustrating indeed. Specifically the ones that think Flame Brand is safe.
(Aug. 06, 2020  6:00 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Just lost a friend due to me telling him fakes can really mess you up, even when he watches the symptoms of lead poisoning, Kevin and Zankyes video, basically everything, he still gets mad at me when I tell him to buy a hasbro or takara, heck I was even going to give him some of my Takara, welp 🤦🏽‍♂️

Im sorry to hear that dude. Either he didn't really pay attention to their videos or he's really ignorant to the fact that fakes can actually cause lead poisoning. In the end it's really his choice.

Also did you mean Kevo instead of Kevin?

Well that sucks. However I do own some fakes, and as long as you properly clean off your hands and whatever the fakes touch after using, they're perfectly safe. Let's just hope he knows that lol.
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:00 PM)snoc Wrote:

Well that sucks. However I do own some fakes, and as long as you properly clean off your hands and whatever the fakes touch after using, they're perfectly safe. Let's just hope he knows that lol.

I’m sorry, what? Even after hearing they contain lead you continue to use them? Battling with them releases lead into the air you realize, right?
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:00 PM)snoc Wrote: Well that sucks. However I do own some fakes, and as long as you properly clean off your hands and whatever the fakes touch after using, they're perfectly safe. Let's just hope he knows that lol.

I’m sorry, what? Even after hearing they contain lead you continue to use them? Battling with them releases lead into the air you realize, right?

Yeah yeah, its just a some fake beys my parents got me by mistake. I've had it for a good bit and I'm pretty sure Im not dead or even slightly sick or coughing, so Im fine (lead kills you in a few days, I've had them longer for a few days lol).
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:03 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m sorry, what? Even after hearing they contain lead you continue to use them? Battling with them releases lead into the air you realize, right?

Yeah yeah, its just a some fake beys my parents got me by mistake. I've had it for a good bit and I'm pretty sure Im not dead or even slightly sick or coughing, so Im fine (lead kills you in a few days, I've had them longer for a few days lol).

Lead symptoms can actually take months or even years to develop. But it’s your choice whether or not you’ll continue to keep and use them, so I can’t do anything about it.
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:03 PM)snoc Wrote: Yeah yeah, its just a some fake beys my parents got me by mistake. I've had it for a good bit and I'm pretty sure Im not dead or even slightly sick or coughing, so Im fine (lead kills you in a few days, I've had them longer for a few days lol).

Lead symptoms can actually take months or even years to develop. But it’s your choice whether or not you’ll continue to keep and use them, so I can’t do anything about it.

Yeah lol, its my choice. I'm not in danger, just cause I have them does not mean its absolutely impossible to use them safely and I'm gonna die.
Thing is this guy had a whole army of fake blades, mostly metal fights, and I’m pretty sure fake metal fights are more dangerous than the fake bursts
(Aug. 06, 2020  10:42 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  10:33 AM)Medz Wrote: Bought these MFB second hand recently and having a hard time figuring out if they're real, any ideas?

Under side

Thanks!

These are fake unfortunately.. as the underside has hollow metal as compared to the real ones

The L-Drago is real though.
Does flame brand have led in it? (Just wondering because some kid on YouTube called me an idiot saying that it doesn’t)
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does flame brand have led in it? (Just wondering because some kid on YouTube called me an idiot saying that it doesn’t)
Pretty sure it does. The kid is probably just in denial.